Trump GA Indictment (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

I saw someone say that there is some menace in Meadows mugshot. I agree. I also think Rudy looks the same way.

Count me among those happy to see that some of the many, many many Hatch Act violations committed by that administration are coming back to bite them in the arse...

Yay! I think I mentioned somewhere on this thread that the Hatch Act seems to directly undermine the “federal authority” argument for removal and immunity. That and the Elections Clause.

6:30 EST my arse. Trump's plane is still 26,000 feet and is just now over Georgia.

And NBC is reporting that he has landed. I repeat, the (guy who did a bunch of things that are il)legal has landed.

Last edited:
    Is it trackable? I would have figured his wouldn’t be.
    Yes

Tracked it on Flightradar24...B752

Doesn't give registration or tail number nor "flight plan" but so long as transponder is on, it's trackable.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230824_180914_Flightradar24.jpg
      Screenshot_20230824_180914_Flightradar24.jpg
      915.1 KB · Views: 86
    And NBC is reporting that he has landed. I repeat, the (guy who did a bunch of things that il)legal has landed.
    The goose. His bird-totem is the goose.

Obnoxious, loud, fat creatures who shirt all over the place and think they're intimidating when actually they're only alive because it's illegal to kill them.

Ok so instead of GE engines, his plane uses Rolls-Royce.

Normally I wouldn't know this EXCEPT, in Trump fashion, has the "double RR" emblazoned on each engine.

Lolol

Attachments

• 20230824_181413.jpg
      20230824_181413.jpg
      2.6 MB · Views: 92
    The goose. His bird-totem is the goose.

Obnoxious, loud, fat creatures who shirt all over the place and think they're intimidating when actually they're only alive because it's illegal to kill them.

Also, it's about to be cooked.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom