Trump GA Indictment (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Giuliani perp walk. 150K Bond

Giuliani Perp Walk.jpg

There a lot of people he put in jail that didnt belong there.

His tough in crime and stop and frisk policies were some of the most grotesque overreaches by any American institution in our history.

That and his face looks like a catchers mitt and I hope to see brown stuff streaming as the reality of his situation sets in.

Meadows was rebuffed yesterday by Willis, today Clark’s effort to avoid booking is rejected by federal district Judge Jones (who is assigned to the federal removal cases for Meadows and Clark).

If you’ll recall, Jones’s order scheduling the hearing for Monday on federal officer removal specifically said that the GA court proceedings are to continue.

I honestly think Jenna is just too stupid to know what’s going on. Does anyone really think that Jenna Ellis had any intellectual contribution to this scheme?

Cheseboro and Clark went to Harvard before meaningful careers. Sidney Powell was head of the 5th Circuit Bar association. Jenna Ellis got fired from traffic court and taught pre-law at community college.

Bless her heart.

I honestly think Jenna is just too stupid to know what’s going on. Does anyone really think that Jenna Ellis had any intellectual contribution to this scheme?

Cheseboro and Clark went to Harvard before meaningful careers. Sidney Powell was head of the 5th Circuit Bar association. Jenna Ellis got fired from traffic court and taught pre-law at community college.

Bless her heart.
    1692831548717.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom