Trump Election Interference / Falsification of Business Records Criminal Trial (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

MT15

Reaction score
    I couldn’t find a thread just about this case, and thought we should have one since it’s Trump’s first criminal trial. He has to attend every day, as I understand it. Here is a quick reminder of what it’s about. His former lawyer Michael Cohen already went to prison for his involvement in this case.

how funny would it be that Trumps main complaint so far has been the fact that he "cant be out campaigning" - he acts like an idiot for remainder of trial, found in contempt for multiple violations and post trial gets 60 days in jail lolol

THAT would be something lol
    Lmao, and they'll yell "election interference!" from the rooftops and to anyone who will listen. Hopefully only the MAGAts will buy that nonsense.

Judge skewered the defense today. Trump hires only the best and it shows.

1713885940132.png

Judge skewered the defense today. Trump hires only the best and it shows.

1713885940132.png

did he take the stand and lie? cuz we all know he knew EXACTLY what he was doing all along.

This is how you unmask a cadre of low brow con artist(s) and then sit back and wonder how in the world did they elevate to this level with never ever being found out?

did he take the stand and lie? cuz we all know he knew EXACTLY what he was doing all along.

This is how you unmask a cadre of low brow con artist(s) and then sit back and wonder how in the world did they elevate to this level with never ever being found out?
    Apparently the judge gave him the chance. When the lawyers were saying that Trump thought it was ok to do what he did, the judge asked “are you testifying? Is your client saying this under oath? Because I’d like to hear that.”

Trump before entering the court: "These are all Biden trials."

This of course is stupid - the prosecutors are not federal and this investigation began in 2018 with the stated intent of prosecuting Trump if the evidence supported it. But Trump says stupid, inaccurate, completely misplaced and nonsensical things all the time.
    Why would Trump prosecutor Matthew Colangelo leave the #3 spot in Biden’s DOJ for a lower level job in DA Bragg’s office?

Why would Trump prosecutor Matthew Colangelo leave the #3 spot in Biden’s DOJ for a lower level job in DA Bragg’s office?
    Oh, I know, I know....it's a conspiracy by the government to keep Trump from getting elected! Yeah!

Of course, that's about as believable as flat earth theory, man on the moon is a hoax and we planned 9/11. Cool story bro.

David Pecker, the former publisher of the National Enquirer, testified at Donald Trump's trial Tuesday that the tabloid completely manufactured a negative story in 2016 about the father of Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, who was then Trump's rival for the GOP presidential nomination.

The paper had published a photo allegedly showing Cruz's father, Rafael Cruz, with Lee Harvey Oswald, handing out pro-Fidel Castro pamphlets in New Orleans in 1963, not long before Oswald assassinated President John F. Kennedy.

Trump repeatedly referenced it on the campaign trail and in interviews.

“I mean, what was he doing — what was he doing with Lee Harvey Oswald shortly before the death? Before the shooting?” Trump said in an interview with Fox News in May 2016. “It’s horrible.”

Manhattan prosecutor Joshua Steinglass asked Pecker about the story's origins during the trial Tuesday in Manhattan. Pecker said that then-National Enquirer editor-in-chief Dylan Howard and the tabloid's research department got involved, and Pecker indicated that they faked the photo that was the foundation for the story.

“We mashed the photos and the different picture with Lee Harvey Oswald. And mashed the two together. And that’s how that story was prepared — created I would say," Pecker said on the witness stand.

Asked by Steinglass whether Cruz had gained popularity in the presidential race at the time, Pecker said, “I believe so.”

The revelation came up as the prosecution focused on negative articles that were published by the tabloid about Trump's Republican opponents at the time. Pecker explained that it was Michael Cohen, Trump's personal lawyer, that would orchestrate the planting of these stories.

Pecker said Cohen would call and say they'd like his publication to run an article on a certain candidate, adding that Cohen would then send him a piece about Cruz, for example, and the National Enquirer "would embellish it from there."...........

David Pecker, the former publisher of the National Enquirer, testified at Donald Trump's trial Tuesday that the tabloid completely manufactured a negative story in 2016 about the father of Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, who was then Trump's rival for the GOP presidential nomination.

The paper had published a photo allegedly showing Cruz's father, Rafael Cruz, with Lee Harvey Oswald, handing out pro-Fidel Castro pamphlets in New Orleans in 1963, not long before Oswald assassinated President John F. Kennedy.

Trump repeatedly referenced it on the campaign trail and in interviews.

“I mean, what was he doing — what was he doing with Lee Harvey Oswald shortly before the death? Before the shooting?” Trump said in an interview with Fox News in May 2016. “It’s horrible.”

Manhattan prosecutor Joshua Steinglass asked Pecker about the story's origins during the trial Tuesday in Manhattan. Pecker said that then-National Enquirer editor-in-chief Dylan Howard and the tabloid's research department got involved, and Pecker indicated that they faked the photo that was the foundation for the story.

“We mashed the photos and the different picture with Lee Harvey Oswald. And mashed the two together. And that’s how that story was prepared — created I would say," Pecker said on the witness stand.

Asked by Steinglass whether Cruz had gained popularity in the presidential race at the time, Pecker said, “I believe so.”

The revelation came up as the prosecution focused on negative articles that were published by the tabloid about Trump's Republican opponents at the time. Pecker explained that it was Michael Cohen, Trump's personal lawyer, that would orchestrate the planting of these stories.

Pecker said Cohen would call and say they'd like his publication to run an article on a certain candidate, adding that Cohen would then send him a piece about Cruz, for example, and the National Enquirer "would embellish it from there."...........

Oh, now I see where SFL gets his conspiracy theories from. Nice.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom