Trump Election Interference / Falsification of Business Records Criminal Trial (9 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

MT15

Reaction score
I couldn’t find a thread just about this case, and thought we should have one since it’s Trump’s first criminal trial. He has to attend every day, as I understand it. Here is a quick reminder of what it’s about. His former lawyer Michael Cohen already went to prison for his involvement in this case.

Per feed (also highlights the constant misrepresentation of this by right-wing media):

Trump can attend son Barron's graduation​

Judge Juan Merchan just announced that Trump can attend his son Barron's high school graduation on Friday, May 17.

Merchan says court has been moving along so it's "not a problem."

lol would have loved to see his face when that was handed down.

" i can go???!!....damn"

Per feed (also highlights the constant misrepresentation of this by right-wing media):

Trump can attend son Barron's graduation​

Judge Juan Merchan just announced that Trump can attend his son Barron's high school graduation on Friday, May 17.

Merchan says court has been moving along so it's "not a problem."
How much you want to bet he goes campaigning instead?

How much you want to bet he goes campaigning instead?

it was a subtle, but effective move by Judge Merchan. Completely removed the "UNFAIR" narrative he was touting about missing sons graduation.

Now he has no choice BUT TO GO. IF he doesnt, it will get reported on and start to chip away at his ability to portray this trial as "unfair".

the move was brilliant imo.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
Top Bottom