Trump Election Interference / Falsification of Business Records Criminal Trial (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

MT15

Reaction score
I couldn’t find a thread just about this case, and thought we should have one since it’s Trump’s first criminal trial. He has to attend every day, as I understand it. Here is a quick reminder of what it’s about. His former lawyer Michael Cohen already went to prison for his involvement in this case.

Stormy seems to be holding up pretty well. I think Trump's attorney is blowing this part of the case. Not sure what she's trying to accomplish here.
Both Trump and Stormy know how to play the skunk. My read on what Trump's attorney is doing is exactly what Trump has ordered her to do. The lawyers have no case they can bring which might stand and reverse this thing for Trump. This is a slam dunk case.

Derailing the proceedings with stink bombs is the only chance he has. One could say he's not got that many tricks, this trick is the same time worn trick he used on Jan 6th, and during most of his previous crimes.

Raising a stink is his brand. His going to jail for contempt would bring about a dream for him. Would be trading a few days for perhaps what would become several years if he doesn't derail this.

His going to jail for contempt would empower him with the most awesome stink bomb of all, a nuclear stink time bomb.

The judge need to wait for Trump to overstep to the point that criminal charges could be brought against Trump for witness tampering or some such before the Judge makes his stand.

Speaking of "thing" not hard to see. Anyone who would voluntarily allow two giant bags of squishy silicone to be stitched inside of their body is an IDIOT!!!
Giant ones sure. Normal sized ones, not idiots, lol. I know some women who are very happy with implants or augmentation. It really does make a big difference for some. Even my wife, who's boobs are perfectly fine to me, wants implants. I've told her many times that I'm perfectly happy the way she is now.

there can't be one person in this country, Trumpster or not, that thinks Trump did not have sex with her, they may deny out loud. but imo, there is 0% chance any juror thinks it didn't happen.

there can't be one person in this country, Trumpster or not, that thinks Trump did not have sex with her, they may deny out loud. but imo, there is 0% chance any juror thinks it didn't happen.

Oh my friend, I'm certain there are - and it's not even close to being the most unbelievable thing they believe about Trump. The power of this particular delusion is frightening. But yeah the jury doesn't - though it's not really material to the case.

I don't understand why (well, I do actually understand why) Trump's team didn't simply object to Stormy before testimony, and offer to stipulate that she and Trump had sex on one occasion, in 2006, at whatever location it was in exchange for the prosecution agreeing to stipulate that she was never contacted by Donald Trump about any payment. That would have removed the need to have her testify.

Because Trump will never admit that he had sex with her, it's the hill he will hopefully die on......he can't get out of his own way, hopefully leading to his downfall....we will see....

You bigly underestimate the cult of Trump, there are millions of cult members who actually think Trump was sent by God to save 'Murica

Giant ones sure. Normal sized ones, not idiots, lol. I know some women who are very happy with implants or augmentation. It really does make a big difference for some. Even my wife, who's boobs are perfectly fine to me, wants implants. I've told her many times that I'm perfectly happy the way she is now.
Yeah, GIANT! That was the line I was talking about.

If one has an over inflated silicone implant, and then straps a seatbelt of a moving car over it, what happens to that overfilled bag of it when there's an accident?

Of what if she just fell over and one of them were to hit the ground first?

I don't know how surgeons would clean an internal mess like that up.

Yeah, GIANT! That was the line I was talking about.

If one has an over inflated silicone implant, and then straps a seatbelt of a moving car over it, what happens to that overfilled bag of it when there's an accident?

Of what if she just fell over and one of them were to hit the ground first?

I don't know how surgeons would clean an internal mess like that up.
A friend of mine is married to a plastic surgeon who downright refuses to entertain those who wants oversized implants because of the medical implications that could follow.

So, the week is over... next up is Michael Cohen, who the prosecution has told to Please stop! before he gets up on the stand. I would imagine the defense is going to want a week to cross examine him considering how long they kept Stormy up there.

Oh my friend, I'm certain there are - and it's not even close to being the most unbelievable thing they believe about Trump. The power of this particular delusion is frightening. But yeah the jury doesn't - though it's not really material to the case.

You bigly underestimate the cult of Trump, there are millions of cult members who actually think Trump was sent by God to save 'Murica
they may not admit it out loud, but even the dumbest among us, the Trump blinded even know..
all you would have to say is Trump wouldn't be able to sleep with someone like her she's to sexy for him and she's out of his league. they'd bite on that so hard.. lol

……Still, Sabato is sceptical that even evidence that Trump stole from his own company will do much to dent his support.

“The group of American voters that used to care deeply about issues like that, and who put Bill Clinton through the wringer, are white evangelical Christians. And now we’ve got the orange Jesus in their view. They long ago excused Trump anything,” he said.

Instead, the trial has only gone to strengthen the view of many Trump supporters that he is a victim of an establishment conspiracy. Eight in 10 Trump voters believe the fraud investigation by the Manhattan district attorney, Alvin Bragg, was rigged to frame the former president.

Rick Scott, a Republican senator, turned up at the court on Thursday to claim that Trump was only being prosecuted because he is running for the White House again, calling the trial a “pure political persecution”.

A conviction in the case might be another matter. An ABC News/Ipsos poll this month showed that while 80% of Trump’s supporters will stand by him if he is convicted of a felony, 16% would reconsider their support and 4% would walk away from the former president.

Given the slim margins by which swing states are decided in the presidential election, Sabato said that could prove enough to sink Trump’s bid for another term in the White House…….

……Still, Sabato is sceptical that even evidence that Trump stole from his own company will do much to dent his support.

“The group of American voters that used to care deeply about issues like that, and who put Bill Clinton through the wringer, are white evangelical Christians. And now we’ve got the orange Jesus in their view. They long ago excused Trump anything,” he said.
proving that the devil is using trump to corrupt American christians. when they go knocking on heavens door they are going see a arrow pointing down with a big T on it.

proving that the devil is using trump to corrupt American christians. when they go knocking on heavens door they are going see a arrow pointing down with a big T on it.
Why don't I hear of anyone preaching this?
A "normal" pastor can surely see what's going on. How this silver-tongued devil promises to make everyone behave like a "True Christian" at gunpoint. Freeing believers from the hard work of walking the walk. Of living a life of example and drawing unbelievers in by the visible fruits of Christianity.
"Forget that!" Says the Devil. "Just vote for me and I'll take care of everything. You just kick back with your cheetos and Miller and relax."

Why don't I hear of anyone preaching this?
A "normal" pastor can surely see what's going on. How this silver-tongued devil promises to make everyone behave like a "True Christian" at gunpoint. Freeing believers from the hard work of walking the walk. Of living a life of example and drawing unbelievers in by the visible fruits of Christianity.
"Forget that!" Says the Devil. "Just vote for me and I'll take care of everything. You just kick back with your cheetos and Miller and relax."
he gives them the control they so desperately want. of course the Bible does not condone that but they are human. they can cheat and steal and fornicate and as we are seeing spend time with underage girls and its all good cause the president does it too. its really amazing really how he is corrupting them. I would say its sad but its not its blatant and out in the open and they are adults.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
Top Bottom