Trump Brokers Saudi / Russia Oil Deal (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wardorican

Reaction score

Seems like a positive development to stop the additional economic bleeding. Good job Trump! (See, I can do this).

I'd like to know how he persuaded them, but for now, I'll chalk it up as a win.

Part of being a great businessman is being a good negotiator. America never really had a good negotiator for a president. Most of them were lawyers who just caused the price of everything to go up. The last negotiator to come anywhere near the level of Trump was Nixon.

Trump is not a negotiator.. You don't seem to know anything about the oil business. Rig counts increased exponentially during the Obama administration and he had nothing to do with the PPB or rig counts

Seems like a positive development to stop the additional economic bleeding. Good job Trump! (See, I can do this).

I'd like to know how he persuaded them, but for now, I'll chalk it up as a win.

Trump is lying again. He never negotiated anything with the Saudis.. The OPEC price basket yesterday (Monday) was $14.19.

I got to give Trump credit. No president has ever gotten oil prices this low.

Trump had NOTHING to do with the PPB.. and Trump knows NOTHING about the oil business either. Every jackleg wildcatter borrowed money during the Obama years creating a glut at a time that the market was shrinking. Its BAD for domestic producers who are declaring bankruptcy at an increasing rate. Further, they can't repay to the money they borrowed.

Why do you think Venezuela is in the crapper?

Trump had NOTHING to do with the PPB.. and Trump knows NOTHING about the oil business either. Every jackleg wildcatter borrowed money during the Obama years creating a glut at a time that the market was shrinking. Its BAD for domestic producers who are declaring bankruptcy at an increasing rate. Further, they can't repay to the money they borrowed.

Why do you think Venezuela is in the crapper?

samiam5211 was making a joke.

Part of being a great businessman is being a good negotiator. America never really had a good negotiator for a president. Most of them were lawyers who just caused the price of everything to go up. The last negotiator to come anywhere near the level of Trump was Nixon.
    Just so you know, this was not for the actual price of Light Sweet Crude barrels, but just a contract that is expiring tomorrow. People didn't want to have to take physical possession of those barrels so they were trying to dump them, even pay people to dump them.
    Yes, I know.

Trump is such a good negotiator he got Putin and the Saudis to turn the price of oil negative all by refusing to honestly and competently do his job.

That's amazing.

Trump is such a good negotiator he got Putin and the Saudis to turn the price of oil negative all by refusing to honestly and competently do his job.

That's amazing.

Trump had NOTHING to do wit the agreement between KSA and the Russians... and he has never negotiated anything in his life..He's a liar and a braggart.

So Trump is now threatening to ban Saudi oil for import to "rescue" domestic producers. Who does Trump love more, beautiful Saudi cash or his [mod edit] followers?

Last edited by a moderator:
    So Trump is now threatening to ban Saudi oil for import to "rescue" domestic producers. Who does Trump love more, beautiful Saudi cash or his [mod edit] followers?

The Saudis had Trump's number three years ago. He's a jackass and a joke worldwide.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom