Trump: “If I don’t get elected it’s gonna be a bloodbath for the country” (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

why his idiot followers love it. he could say he was going to shoot people that didn't ot praise him and they still would vote for him.

It’s definitely true that a portion of the MAGA right wing has fantasies of a violent reckoning in America, with mass executions. So this kind of thing feeds right into their thirst for it - anything even suggestive of it is a dopamine rush for them. forking sad and scary.

Not all of course, but it’s common.

Riggleman says he was talking an “economic bloodbath”. Thought I should just put that there. But we all know he chooses these violent words on purpose. 99% of his base key in on the violence. He knows this.

Riggleman says he was talking an “economic bloodbath”. Thought I should just put that there. But we all know he chooses these violent words on purpose. 99% of his base key in on the violence. He knows this.

What does “economic bloodbath” even mean? Agree - it’s unnecessarily violent rhetoric that serves a deliberate messaging purpose.

And he never actually says what he’s talking about anyway, just vague suggestion about some supposed result that never has to defend because he never actually says what he’s talking about.

Okay yeah - this needs to be on the front page of every paper in the country.

I got 4 words for him...

22ec73b4abf53ea2e31e737df4869af4dbd65e0e.gif

Statements like that are the bedrock of sooo many of his criminal indictments, the prosecution loves it when he opens his mouth!

What does “economic bloodbath” even mean? Agree - it’s unnecessarily violent rhetoric that serves a deliberate messaging purpose.

And he never actually says what he’s talking about anyway, just vague suggestion about some supposed result that never has to defend because he never actually says what he’s talking about.

We've lived through several economic blood baths.

reagan put us through one of them in 1981.

The first bush put us through one in 1992.

The bush boy put us through a small one in 2001 after 9-11 and then again in 2008.

trump put us through one in 2020.

I know that Americans have a terrible memory of what republicans force us to endure but I don't.

I remember those economic blood baths. reagan was lucky, he caused that economic blood bath at the beginning of his presidency so he had time to go on the largest spending spree since WWII. Unlike FDR, reagan didn't have a war and didn't pay for what he spent. He started the tradition of slashing taxes that create huge debts and deficits. He didn't pay for all that spending. He created the largest deficits and debt in the history of our nation up to that point. That is after he spent a year campaigning on the deficit and debt are too high.

The first bush's economic blood bath was also self inflicted, like all republicans. The Cold War ended. All that military spending reagan and the first bush did stopped. Military budgets were slashed. All those jobs that were dependent on and paid with tax dollars were gone. It sent our nation into a tailspin. reagan and the first bush built an economy based on military spending. When that spending ended, our nation's economy crashed again.

Clinton cleaned up the mess.

Then came the bush boy, he allowed 9-11 to happen with his incompetence, the economy crashed. Through his presidency he irresponsibly deregulated banking, mortgage companies and the stock market which resulted in the economic blood bath of 2008.

Obama cleaned up the mess.

Then came trump. He lied and was totally incompetent handling the pandemic. Our economy crashed again and there was an economic blood bath that we are just now getting out of.

So yes, I know what an economic blood bath is.

The last four republican presidents put us through economic blood baths.

I will remind everyone, in 2020, trump said that if Biden was elected the economy would collapse and the stock market will crash. He said that just after trump collapsed the economy and crashed the stock market.

The only way we will have another economic blood bath is if trump is elected.

Four out of the last four republican presidents put our nation through an economic blood baths.

If trump is president again, he will destroy the economy again. That's along with destroying democracy, our constitution, our justice system and the American way of life.

His method of communicating, he always couches his corrupt messages in such a manner where he can deny what he meant later. This includes both the outlook of his orbit and when directing his minions to take action. 🔥

His method of communicating, he always couches his corrupt messages in such a manner where he can deny what he meant later. This includes both the outlook of his orbit and when directing his minions to take action. 🔥

His ambiguity is purposeful. He knows how his supporters will interpret and knows his opposition will interpret ( with understanding just what he is attempting to do )

For the rest, he can spin it however he likes. He gets to retain control of the narrative.

If you watch the entire clip, he talks about China and auto factories being built in Mexico, slapping 100% tariff on them, being very specific to call out Xi etc. Then goes into "if I'm not elected it will be a bloodbath....". No context to the auto industry or what the auto industry will experience ( what kind of bloodbath specifically? Loss of market share? Revenue? ). And it's a dog whistle to his fervent supporters. And he absolutely knows this. It's all calculated.

He is a truly terrible human being and I can't wait for the day that he becomes an anecdote.

so the spin is a bloodbath economically... last time around, he said if he didn't get elected, the stock market would crash or something. Lets see how that prediction turned out..

Donald Trump, who predicted three years ago that if Democratic President Joe Biden won the White House in 2020 markets would crash, said on Sunday that stock markets hitting record highs were just making "rich people richer."

so the spin is a bloodbath economically... last time around, he said if he didn't get elected, the stock market would crash or something. Lets see how that prediction turned out..

Donald Trump, who predicted three years ago that if Democratic President Joe Biden won the White House in 2020 markets would crash, said on Sunday that stock markets hitting record highs were just making "rich people richer."
    and he forgot how it crashed with him in charge of course.

I don't know what he really meant, but his followers certainly saw it as a call to violence. They have been all over the Internet with their rallying cries.

It's kind of like the question of is he a racist. The racists certainly believe he's a racist. Is he calling for violence? The violent extremists certainly believe he is.

I don't know what he really meant, but his followers certainly saw it as a call to violence. They have been all over the Internet with their rallying cries.

It's kind of like the question of is he a racist. The racists certainly believe he's a racist. Is he calling for violence? The violent extremists certainly believe he is.
    Exactly. This is definitely done on purpose to give him a veneer of cover with the mainstream conservatives. His base knows it’s a call to violence. Hell, if mainstream conservatives don’t know it too then they are really obtuse. They are covering for him like they have done for years.

Exactly. This is definitely done on purpose to give him a veneer of cover with the mainstream conservatives. His base knows it’s a call to violence. Hell, if mainstream conservatives don’t know it too then they are really obtuse. They are covering for him like they have done for years.

Kind of reminds me of his "stand back, stand by" comment he made - that was, you know, just a harmless comment he made, that just coincidentally resonated with the proud boys

Whole Quote

See...Trump didn't say "It's going to be a bloodbath for the auto industry' and then the media cut off the words 'auto industry'This comment calling out 'lies' invented its own quote. He said:"Now If don't get elected, it's going to be a bloodbath for the whole...That's going to be the least of it, it's going to be a bloodbath for the whole country."It's fine to say Trump was talking about auto industry, but don't change his quotes to make them more for favorable.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom