This is why I am finding it hard to vote either party (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Krodwhodat

Reaction score
    Conversations like this are happening a lot more often on social media and this is the mindset of the progressive left. I’m thinking I need to reevaluate my voting this election.

So she wants a list of Republican politicians? LMAO. Those don't already exist? She is talking about people expressing support for the President of the United States on twitter.
    She wasn't asking for a list. She's asking if people are going to save the posts that are likely going to be deleted, combed through. Who knows, maybe it is random people. Sure would hate to see a bunch of cops with clearly racist or hateful rants.

Lots of folks over the years have been fired for sharing very angry, blunt, stupid political or racial opinions on social media. I don't think it's incorrect to note that a lot of crap is going to be covered up in the near future.

But that's about as far as I'm going to guess what any female means.

So she wants a list of Republican politicians? LMAO. Those don't already exist? She is talking about people expressing support for the President of the United States on twitter.
    She is no more saying she wants to keep a list of Trump supporters than you just called for keeping a list of all people allegedly calling for keeping a list.

What's going on? You usually don't make these type of exaggerated, seemingly partisan false accusations.

Last edited:
    Yeah, by archiving I’m pretty sure she means the posts and generally when people talk of Trump sycophants they are talking about his enablers in government.

I could be wrong, but that’s how I immediately interpreted that before reading any additional posts.

A U.S. Representative wants to create a "naughty list" of American citizens.

I am lost here. I am thinking that she was talking about social media posts, tweets, Facebook posts. Not sure where a “naughty list” of American citizens comes from when you read her tweet. When I read “naughty list” of American citizens, I am thinking about names, address, and personal info.
    I don’t think it is that easy for anyone to get personal info from a tweeter handle for an average American citizen as you put it. It is easier to get that info from a tweeter handle of a public figure, someone like Graham, Cruz, and some others.

Last edited:
    I am lost here. I am thinking that she was talking about social media posts, tweets, Facebook posts. Not sure where a “naughty list” of American citizens comes from when you read her tweet. When I read lnaughty list” of American citizens, I am thinking about names, address, and personal info.
    I don’t think it is that easy for anyone to get personal info from a tweeter handle for an average American citizen as you put it. It is easier to get that info from a tweeter handle of a public figure, someone like Graham, Cruz, and some others.

It's entirely about documenting the horrible things so many of them have been willing to say openly and publicly before they scrub it all. As Lindsey Graham said, "Run the tape! Use my words against me!" For all that was worth...

It's entirely about documenting the horrible things so many of them have been willing to say openly and publicly before they scrub it all. As Lindsey Graham said, "Run the tape! Use my words against me!" For all that was worth...
    That is what I thought as well. Just want to make sure that I didn’t misinterpret it by accident or on purpose.

Last edited:
    A U.S. Representative wants to create a "naughty list" of American citizens.

No.

It's already been explained that she isn't talking about creating some "list to track US citizens", but the broader point that people who make repeated regretful decisions should have to answer for it. It's really not complicated, nor is there some sinister message as you imply.

It's not even worth a debate.

Yeah, by archiving I’m pretty sure she means the posts and generally when people talk of Trump sycophants they are talking about his enablers in government.

I could be wrong, but that’s how I immediately interpreted that before reading any additional posts.

Me too, exactly how I interpreted it. As others have pointed out, you don’t have personal info on ordinary people on Twitter, for example, just the “blue check marks”. She’s making the point that some will no doubt delete their supportive tweets, etc., and then pretend they weren’t enablers.

How can anyone “both sides” what the Republican Party is doing by supporting Trump’s lies about “fraud”?

It is not an unsurprising trend that most of the conservative (or alleged libertarian) posters have gone awol from this forum since shortly after the election.

I'm a conservative leaning independent. But, I've left the Republican party. Doubt I'll go back anytime soon. Until they completely disavow the Trumpist-racist cult, I want nothing to do with them.

I'm a conservative leaning independent. But, I've left the Republican party. Doubt I'll go back anytime soon. Until they completely disavow the Trumpist-racist cult, I want nothing to do with them.
    Do you have access to the conservative board? Is there anyone using it?

It is not an unsurprising trend that most of the conservative (or alleged libertarian) posters have gone awol from this forum since shortly after the election.
    Perhaps they all paid the ultimate sacrifice at the Canadian border during the Chinese invasion?!?!?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom