The real Blm (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

the annoying thing

Reaction score

These have all been debunked. You are the victim of “fake news” friend.

These have all been debunked. You are the victim of “fake news” friend.
    sorry but they have not been debunked they are facts . Liberals hate the truth about themself and their party. You seem to be a victim of the democrat partys lies and the liberal media lies. I have even seen liberals claim there was not riots .

sorry but they have not been debunked they are facts . Liberals hate the truth about themself and their party. You seem to be a victim of the democrat partys lies and the liberal media lies. I have even seen liberals claim there was not riots .

I can debunk one of them for you right now by simply reading the article you linked. The headline directly contradicts the actual story.

"We will be at his front door, we will be at Gracie Mansion, we will be in the streets, if he allows these police to abuse us,” Newsome said.

“I am not threatening anyone. I am just saying that it’s a natural response to aggressive oppression, people will react."

Using the NY Post as an authoritative source is just silly, it’s a tabloid rag. And it has been debunked that Newsome has a leadership position with BLM.

From Newsome’s own Wiki page:

‘In June 2020, then-U.S. President Donald Trump described Newsome in a tweet as a "Black Lives Matter leader."[1] This description of Newsome prompted a response from managing director of the Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation Kailee Scales, who stated that Newsome "has no relation to the Black Lives Matter Global Network", "is not the 'president' of BLM or any of its chapters.", and that his group "is not a chapter of BLM and has not entered into any agreement with BLM agreeing to adhere to BLM's core principles.", adding "The only official chapter of BLM in New York is Black Lives Matter NYC."[9][10]

Thing: if I could, I’d like to offer you a bit of advice as a newcomer to this board. Take it in a good spirit, as that’s how it’s intended.

This board really isn’t a good place for a peeing contest. The owner of this board is a wonderful man who wants nothing more than a good place for people of varying ideologies to converse in a civilized manner. Trolling or making broad sweeping inflammatory statements to “get someone’s goat” is frowned upon.

You are encouraged to discuss your political ideas. However, you will be expected to support your statements. With valid sources. Nobody is going to believe what you say just because you said it.

When you say something that is proven false, it’s good form to say so. A simple statement of well, I guess that’s not true, is great. This isn’t required and we all understand how hard it is for people to admit they are wrong. It can be freeing, however, in my past experience. We are not political experts here, it’s okay to make a mistake. 🙂

You could possibly contribute a good perspective to this board, depending on if you can modulate your extremely broad indictments of anyone who doesn’t agree with you. Or you could flame out and be banned in short order. It’s all up to you.

As someone who has been discussing stuff with these people for years, I can tell you these are good people. There’s a lot of diverse experiences and perspectives on this board. It’s a special place, IMO.

So, that’s my free advice, and worth every penny you paid for it, lol.

Using the NY Post as an authoritative source is just silly, it’s a tabloid rag. And it has been debunked that Newsome has a leadership position with BLM.

From Newsome’s own Wiki page:

‘In June 2020, then-U.S. President Donald Trump described Newsome in a tweet as a "Black Lives Matter leader."[1] This description of Newsome prompted a response from managing director of the Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation Kailee Scales, who stated that Newsome "has no relation to the Black Lives Matter Global Network", "is not the 'president' of BLM or any of its chapters.", and that his group "is not a chapter of BLM and has not entered into any agreement with BLM agreeing to adhere to BLM's core principles.", adding "The only official chapter of BLM in New York is Black Lives Matter NYC."[9][10]
    Ny post is a fine news source just becuse you dont like is no reason to question it. I suppose you think cnn is the top dog .

Thing: if I could, I’d like to offer you a bit of advice as a newcomer to this board. Take it in a good spirit, as that’s how it’s intended.

This board really isn’t a good place for a peeing contest. The owner of this board is a wonderful man who wants nothing more than a good place for people of varying ideologies to converse in a civilized manner. Trolling or making broad sweeping inflammatory statements to “get someone’s goat” is frowned upon.

You are encouraged to discuss your political ideas. However, you will be expected to support your statements. With valid sources. Nobody is going to believe what you say just because you said it.

When you say something that is proven false, it’s good form to say so. A simple statement of well, I guess that’s not true, is great. This isn’t required and we all understand how hard it is for people to admit they are wrong. It can be freeing, however, in my past experience. We are not political experts here, it’s okay to make a mistake. 🙂

You could possibly contribute a good perspective to this board, depending on if you can modulate your extremely broad indictments of anyone who doesn’t agree with you. Or you could flame out and be banned in short order. It’s all up to you.

As someone who has been discussing stuff with these people for years, I can tell you these are good people. There’s a lot of diverse experiences and perspectives on this board. It’s a special place, IMO.

So, that’s my free advice, and worth every penny you paid for it, lol.
    I have supported my statements but liberals hate news sources that are not in their favor , you mean as a republican I should say Imm wrong every time some one challanges a post but its ok for liberal s to claim that there was no violence and billions in damages. Sorry but I cant accept that its ok for a liberal to lie and not for me to tell the truth.

I have supported my statements but liberals hate news sources that are not in their favor , you mean as a republican I should say Imm wrong every time some one challanges a post but its ok for liberal s to claim that there was no violence and billions in damages. Sorry but I cant accept that its ok for a liberal to lie and not for me to tell the truth.
    Sigh. Nobody here has claimed there was no violence. You have just been shown that the NY Post and Fox News misrepresented the man they used for their “outrage generator” of the day, in order to tie him to BLM.

NY Post has a long tawdry history of twisting things and downright making things up to generate views. You should read it like you would read The National Enquirer, for entertainment, not for facts.

These things are true, whether you acknowledge it or not. It doesn’t matter to me if you end up staying here or not. I was just offering you some advice on how you agreed to behave here when you agreed to the Terms of Service. If you don’t adhere to them, you won’t be here long, and that’s just a fact. It’s your choice.

Sigh. Nobody here has claimed there was no violence. You have just been shown that the NY Post and Fox News misrepresented the man they used for their “outrage generator” of the day, in order to tie him to BLM.

NY Post has a long tawdry history of twisting things and downright making things up to generate views. You should read it like you would read The National Enquirer, for entertainment, not for facts.

These things are true, whether you acknowledge it or not. It doesn’t matter to me if you end up staying here or not. I was just offering you some advice on how you agreed to behave here when you agreed to the Terms of Service. If you don’t adhere to them, you won’t be here long, and that’s just a fact. It’s your choice.
    No I have not been showen that I have liberals claiming that which is not true . Its the number 1 new source with the most viewers .

Also its rated as being highly honest compared to liberal networks

As I have said over and over liberals dont like the truth

Ny post is a fine news source just becuse you dont like is no reason to question it. I suppose you think cnn is the top dog .

I already showed you where the Post's headline said something that the story does not say. Does that make you think that they are perhaps using loaded statements to insert their bias into the story?

No I have not been showen that I have liberals claiming that which is not true . Its the number 1 new source with the most viewers .

Are you disputing what MT posted where BLM has stated unequivocally that Newsome has nothing to do with the organization?

Edit: What is the best network TV show in your opinion?

From your Forbes article. Its a good idea to read the article, not just the headline (emphasis mine):

‘Fox News saw its trust ranking climb from 86% in February to 89% in August, just behind MSNBC, which had the highest overall trust ranking, 90%, though that was down from 93% in February.

CNN experienced the largest overall decline of nine media brands surveyed, dropping from 92% in February to 87% in August. The lowest overall ranking was Bloomberg, at 81%, off just slightly from 82% in February.’

I still don’t know what these rankings have to do with the NY Post, though. It’s not a credible source. And MacCallum goofed up when she also said the man was in BLM leadership.

From your Forbes article. Its a good idea to read the article, not just the headline (emphasis mine):

‘Fox News saw its trust ranking climb from 86% in February to 89% in August, just behind MSNBC, which had the highest overall trust ranking, 90%, though that was down from 93% in February.

CNN experienced the largest overall decline of nine media brands surveyed, dropping from 92% in February to 87% in August. The lowest overall ranking was Bloomberg, at 81%, off just slightly from 82% in February.’

I still don’t know what these rankings have to do with the NY Post, though. It’s not a credible source. And MacCallum goofed up when she also said the man was in BLM leadership.

Blm is a terrorist criminal group as far as I am concerned they did over 2 billion in damages killed and looted they are all scum.
    I find the post to be a creditable source You have your opinion I have mine . One thing is for sure they rioted all over the nation killed commited arson looted robbed and assaulted people and threatened the goverment , thats all fat and liberals sont want to hear the truth about them selfs from what I have seen

Blm is a terrorist criminal group as far as I am concerned they did over 2 billion in damages killed and looted they are all scum.
    I find the post to be a creditable source You have your opinion I have mine . One thing is for sure they rioted all over the nation killed commited arson looted robbed and assaulted people and threatened the goverment , thats all fat and liberals sont want to hear the truth about them selfs from what I have seen

Far more BLM protesters have been killed by right wing extremist while participating in protests than the other way round.

Get your facts straigth!

And by the way - A creadible source is a source which can back up their claims with provable facts. NOT a question of opinions. Opinion is NOT the same as facts!

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/oct/31/americans-killed-protests-political-unrest-acled

.......................................................snip........................................................

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/oct/31/americans-killed-protests-political-unrest-acled
    ^^^ Excellent article, thank you:

"The new data highlights the danger of the presence of guns during politically charged protests, and raises concerns about continued violence during and after election day, when many Americans anticipate delays, confusion and protests before the winner of the presidential race is confirmed.

Violence at US protests​

The new data on fatalities and violence at American protests comes from a database created by the Armed Conflict Location and Event Data project (ACLED), a non-profit, working in collaboration with a group of researchers at Princeton.

ACLED, a widely cited source for data on civilian casualties in Yemen, has been a non-partisan monitor of protests and violence in the Middle East, Asia, Europe and Latin America, and launched its US Crisis Monitor in July, citing concerns over hate crimes and rising political violence.

ACLED found that the overwhelming majority of the more than 9.000 Black Lives Matter demonstrations that took place across the US after the killing of George Floyd have been peaceful. News reports at the height of demonstrations over Floyd’s killing cited dozens of deaths in connection with protests, but many of those turned out to be examples of deadly crimescarried out in the vicinity of protests, rather than directly related to the demonstrations themselves, the researchers concluded. ACLED’s dataset only focuses on political violence."

ACLED:

google search: "ACLED is the highest quality, most widely used, realtime data and analysis source on political violence and protest in the developing world. Practitioners, researchers and governments depend on ACLED for the latest reliable information on current conflict and disorder patterns."

Last edited:

So they're starting to talk like Trump?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom