The real Blm (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

the annoying thing

Reaction score

Blm is a terrorist criminal group as far as I am concerned they did over 2 billion in damages killed and looted they are all scum.
    I find the post to be a creditable source You have your opinion I have mine . One thing is for sure they rioted all over the nation killed commited arson looted robbed and assaulted people and threatened the goverment , thats all fat and liberals sont want to hear the truth about them selfs from what I have seen
    Whenever I wish to learn more about black folk, I always turn to some racist white supremacist who supports police violence against blacks.

Have you ever attended a BLM event?

I've attended several, my wife has attended dozens.

You have no idea what you are talking about, and neither do the people telling you what to think about the thing you're talking about.

Have you ever attended a BLM event?

I've attended several, my wife has attended dozens.

You have no idea what you are talking about, and neither do the people telling you what to think about the thing you're talking about.
    He's one of Tucker Carlson's racists.

Anyone who helped pay his bail is not my ally.

The United States has a problem with the police and use of force, racism, and violent crime.

None of that is changed by this guy getting out on bail.
    I agree, but while it might not change what you perceive as problems, you have to admit that putting him out on bail adds to the problem of racism abd violence. He tried to assasinate a political candidate and because of his political offiliation and or race, he is out on bail.

I get the perceived need for correction in our legal system, but this and what a lot the democratic DAs in this country is a gross over correction.

Lol, all I had to do was look at the troll who started this thread and look at his grammar and sentence structure to know that he's exactly that, a troll. My guess is one from overseas as well... Maybe he sports a 'Z' t-shirt...

Lol, all I had to do was look at the troll who started this thread and look at his grammar and sentence structure to know that he's exactly that, a troll. My guess is one from overseas as well... Maybe he sports a 'Z' t-shirt...
    I miss roofgardener as the board's out overseas troll. He sure acted like he was here for the long con but disappeared anyway.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom