The origin of the nickname Racist Joe (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

RushRoom

Reaction score
    A moderator demanded that I explain how presumptive Democrat Party Presidential nominee Joe Biden could be a racist, and that I shouldn't just attach the term RACIST JOE. (Apparently a few people were triggered by that.)

That's fair enough.

Joe's track record pretty much says it all.

https://www.conservativedailynews.com/2020/06/the-racist-history-of-joe-biden/

Biden has a long history of supporting white supremacists and just being an all-around racially insensitive, privileged white geezer. For nearly 50 years he has knowingly and willingly associated himself with and supported the causes of the Democratic Party, known throughout history for its association with white supremacy.

In the past Democratic presidential front-runner Joseph R. Biden, who has denounced President Trump’s efforts against Central American asylum-seekers, vigorously opposed resettling as refugees South Vietnamese who had helped the U.S. during the war.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/08/09/no-one-has-lie-prove-joe-bidens-racist/

Here’s Joe Biden in 1975, nearly a decade after the civil rights movement, defending racial segregation using the most patronizing and bigoted excuse of them all: it’s good for black people:

I think the concept of busing … that we are going to integrate people so that they all have the same access and they learn to grow up with one another and all the rest, is a rejection of the whole movement of black pride, is a rejection of the entire black awareness concept, where black is beautiful, black culture should be studied and the cultural awareness of the importance of their own identity.
    Can you just imagine the HOWLS from the WOKE left had ANY Republican politician said that?

In 1975, Biden bragged about his friendship with virulent racist and segregationist George Wallace, about how much Wallace liked him, and said that Democrats need another George Wallace, just a more liberal one.

Same with his praise of Democrat segregationist John Stennis

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/joe-biden-racist-myth-black-parents_n_5e2215a9c5b674e44b980327

In the third 2020 Democratic presidential debate, held in September, Biden had said that one way America could address the legacy of slavery and segregation was by bridging the “word gap” between white and Black children. “A kid coming from a very poor school, a very poor background, will hear 4 million words fewer spoken by the time we get there,” Biden said. He then recommended that Black parents play records at night to “make sure that kids hear words.”

Even the uber left wing Huffington Post points out how somehow Joe believes black parents are inferior to white parents and that the kids are inferior.

Let's not forget that Joe actually feared his children would grow up in a racial jungle.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...worried-busing-would-lead-to-a-racial-jungle/

Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point,” Biden said shortly after making a plea for “orderly integration.” “We have got to make some move on this.”

Can you imagine the HOWLS from the WOKE left if such footage could have been found from Reagan, Bush, Trump or any other Republican? There would be calls for impeachment or arrest.

And this racism doesn't stop at black people.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/13757367/...xplains-indian-american-remarks/#.XxrcIhR7m70

WASHINGTON — Facing criticism, potential 2008 presidential candidate Joe Biden has been forced to explain his recent remark that "you cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent."

Indians ARE from Asia. And Asians ARE A RACE. Had Reagan or Trump made the remark, both of them would have been called a racist for that remark.

Don't anybody here get your feelings hurt. I haven't personally insulted anyone (although one poster has already personally insulted me.) All I've done is express a CONSTITUTIONALLY PROTECTED opinion and I have used multiple sources to back it up. When I say "RACIST JOE," there is plenty of sources to back that up.

And I'm voting for THIS guy for a second term.
    1595596016298.png

The one thing Joe does, that Hillary couldnt do and Trump has now shown he cannot do, is connect with people.

And that scares each and every one like you.

if you read the pieces you posted instead of regurgitating tag lines, you would see that there is nothing within nefarious.

but you get a C+ for trying.

Im sure this works much better on your preferred medial platform of Facebook.

And I'm voting for THIS guy for a second term.
    1595596016298.png

The guy that was sued for housing discrimination and is still calling for the execution of the now exonerated Central Park 5? The guy that calls Nazis "very fine people" and continues to use knock off Nazi terminology and imagery in his campaign ads and slogans? A guy that David Duke endorses? Sure man.

And about that award and picture:

Asking for you to support your argument with evidence is not "being triggered." Calm down.

Editing the phrase "RACIST JOE" is an example of triggered. Perhaps you should calm down. This is a debate. You are going to hear some opinions you don't like. They will likely make you angry, depending on your levels of tolerance for other views.

Oh, and if you have a problem with recognizing racism against Asians, it is every bit as detestable as racism against whites, blacks, etc.

I grew up being taught that there were THREE races. Caucasian, KNEE GROID (for some reason, forums automatically self correct the Spanish word for Black, but also is the name of a race) and Mongolian. Since the Sixties, apparently there are almost as many races as there are people in the world.

The one thing Joe does, that Hillary couldnt do and Trump has now shown he cannot do, is connect with people.

Oh, really? Why is Joe hiding in his basement? And have you ever actually seen a Trump rally? There has NEVER been a president in the history of America that connects with people so easily.

1595597523056.png

1595597567101.png

1595597604764.png

It looks like President Trump is connecting just fine.

The only think that scares most of America is the threat of turning the Presidency over to an incompetent, senile racist like Joe Biden.

if you read the pieces you posted instead of regurgitating tag lines, you would see that there is nothing within nefarious.

Truth really bothers you, doesn't it? So far I haven't seen ANY of your allegedly reliable sources. At least I'm producing them.

Attachments

• 1595597605484.png
      1595597605484.png
      1.8 MB · Views: 130

Oh, really? Why is Joe hiding in his basement? And have you ever actually seen a Trump rally? There has NEVER been a president in the history of America that connects with people so easily.

1595597523056.png

1595597567101.png

1595597604764.png

It looks like President Trump is connecting just fine.

The only think that scares most of America is the threat of turning the Presidency over to an incompetent, senile racist like Joe Biden.

Truth really bothers you, doesn't it? So far I haven't seen ANY of your allegedly reliable sources. At least I'm producing them.

You are producing stock photos and opinion pieces. Clear indication of who you really are.

Floridas. lol

Asking for you to support your argument with evidence is not "being triggered." Calm down.

Editing the phrase "RACIST JOE" is an example of triggered. Perhaps you should calm down. This is a debate. You are going to hear some opinions you don't like. They will likely make you angry, depending on your levels of tolerance for other views.

Oh, and if you have a problem with recognizing racism against Asians, it is every bit as detestable as racism against whites, blacks, etc.

I grew up being taught that there were THREE races. Caucasian, KNEE GROID (for some reason, forums automatically self correct the Spanish word for Black, but also is the name of a race) and Mongolian. Since the Sixties, apparently there are almost as many races as there are people in the world.

What's more likely, RR? That your use of the phrase "Racist Joe" was edited because someone was "triggered" or because it's inflammatory and detracts from productive dialogue?

The guy that was sued for housing discrimination and is still calling for the execution of the now exonerated Central Park 5? The guy that calls Nazis "very fine people" and continues to use knock off Nazi terminology and imagery in his campaign ads and slogans? A guy that David Duke endorses? Sure man.

All that is a lie.

Politifact? Seriously? What next? MSNBC? CNN? Huffington Post? Democrat Underground.

What's more likely, RR? That your use of the phrase "Racist Joe" was edited because someone was "triggered" or because it's inflammatory and detracts from productive dialogue?
    The former.

Joe IS A RACIST. The statement is not as inflammatory as it is factual. The man is a racist, probably the most racist candidate since Obama (who was the most racist president in history.)

You are producing stock photos and opinion pieces. Clear indication of who you really are.

Floridas. lol
    You mean you weren't exactly sure of my mainstream conservatism (which represents the vast majority of America viewpoints?)

Gee!

The former.

Joe IS A RACIST. The statement is not as inflammatory as it is factual. The man is a racist, probably the most racist candidate since Obama (who was the most racist president in history.)

If you genuinely believe that, I urge you to read the rules of the forum and rethink your opinion.

All that is a lie.

Politifact? Seriously? What next? MSNBC? CNN? Huffington Post? Democrat Underground.

All that is a lie.

Yeah your right. None of that ever happened:

Sure. Just ignore the fact that they quote the organization that gave out the award in there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom