The origin of the nickname Racist Joe (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

RushRoom

Reaction score
    A moderator demanded that I explain how presumptive Democrat Party Presidential nominee Joe Biden could be a racist, and that I shouldn't just attach the term RACIST JOE. (Apparently a few people were triggered by that.)

That's fair enough.

Joe's track record pretty much says it all.

https://www.conservativedailynews.com/2020/06/the-racist-history-of-joe-biden/

Biden has a long history of supporting white supremacists and just being an all-around racially insensitive, privileged white geezer. For nearly 50 years he has knowingly and willingly associated himself with and supported the causes of the Democratic Party, known throughout history for its association with white supremacy.

In the past Democratic presidential front-runner Joseph R. Biden, who has denounced President Trump’s efforts against Central American asylum-seekers, vigorously opposed resettling as refugees South Vietnamese who had helped the U.S. during the war.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/08/09/no-one-has-lie-prove-joe-bidens-racist/

Here’s Joe Biden in 1975, nearly a decade after the civil rights movement, defending racial segregation using the most patronizing and bigoted excuse of them all: it’s good for black people:

I think the concept of busing … that we are going to integrate people so that they all have the same access and they learn to grow up with one another and all the rest, is a rejection of the whole movement of black pride, is a rejection of the entire black awareness concept, where black is beautiful, black culture should be studied and the cultural awareness of the importance of their own identity.
    Can you just imagine the HOWLS from the WOKE left had ANY Republican politician said that?

In 1975, Biden bragged about his friendship with virulent racist and segregationist George Wallace, about how much Wallace liked him, and said that Democrats need another George Wallace, just a more liberal one.

Same with his praise of Democrat segregationist John Stennis

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/joe-biden-racist-myth-black-parents_n_5e2215a9c5b674e44b980327

In the third 2020 Democratic presidential debate, held in September, Biden had said that one way America could address the legacy of slavery and segregation was by bridging the “word gap” between white and Black children. “A kid coming from a very poor school, a very poor background, will hear 4 million words fewer spoken by the time we get there,” Biden said. He then recommended that Black parents play records at night to “make sure that kids hear words.”

Even the uber left wing Huffington Post points out how somehow Joe believes black parents are inferior to white parents and that the kids are inferior.

Let's not forget that Joe actually feared his children would grow up in a racial jungle.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...worried-busing-would-lead-to-a-racial-jungle/

Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point,” Biden said shortly after making a plea for “orderly integration.” “We have got to make some move on this.”

Can you imagine the HOWLS from the WOKE left if such footage could have been found from Reagan, Bush, Trump or any other Republican? There would be calls for impeachment or arrest.

And this racism doesn't stop at black people.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/13757367/...xplains-indian-american-remarks/#.XxrcIhR7m70

WASHINGTON — Facing criticism, potential 2008 presidential candidate Joe Biden has been forced to explain his recent remark that "you cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent."

Indians ARE from Asia. And Asians ARE A RACE. Had Reagan or Trump made the remark, both of them would have been called a racist for that remark.

Don't anybody here get your feelings hurt. I haven't personally insulted anyone (although one poster has already personally insulted me.) All I've done is express a CONSTITUTIONALLY PROTECTED opinion and I have used multiple sources to back it up. When I say "RACIST JOE," there is plenty of sources to back that up.

And I'm voting for THIS guy for a second term.
    1595596016298.png

Oh, and if you have a problem with recognizing racism against Asians, it is every bit as detestable as racism against whites, blacks, etc.

I grew up being taught that there were THREE races. Caucasian, KNEE GROID (for some reason, forums automatically self correct the Spanish word for Black, but also is the name of a race) and Mongolian. Since the Sixties, apparently there are almost as many races as there are people in the world.

this is woefully outdated. And has been since the Human Genome Project's findings 20 years ago (it was spurious research well before that, but the HGP solidified it as science)

And after you learned about the "three races" a couple more were added. You're 65 (allegedly) and the information you grew up learning re: race is out of date. By a lot.

The initial three races was created sort of the opposite of the scientific method. They began with the conclusion (i.e. that blacks were the least intelligent) and made the facts fit.

You should consult some of the work of Samuel Morton, for example, and seeing the degree to which one of anthropology's modern founding fathers was retroactively applying analysis to match the conclusions. The assumption was that whites were the smartest and blacks were the dumbest and the 'mongoloids' were somewhere in between. Blacks were also more impulsive, primal, violent, instinct-reliant, etc.

But it was all horsehockey. It was science *deliberately conducted* to confirm white supremacy. He was writing in the early/mid 1800s and you were learning this in the - what - 1970s? This science DOMINATED like 200 years.

And it was wrong.

We know now that you - presuming you are a 65 year old white dude - can have more in common with a black sub Saharan African than you do with your white Floridian neighbor

Biological 'race' as we imagine it doesn't exist.

If you are going to make broad declarations, the least you could do is become familiar with at least the bare minimum of background, because your assumption here is factually incorrect and, therefore, any conclusions drawn from them are going to be erroneous.

Asking for you to support your argument with evidence is not "being triggered." Calm down.

Editing the phrase "RACIST JOE" is an example of triggered. Perhaps you should calm down. This is a debate. You are going to hear some opinions you don't like. They will likely make you angry, depending on your levels of tolerance for other views.

Oh, and if you have a problem with recognizing racism against Asians, it is every bit as detestable as racism against whites, blacks, etc.

I grew up being taught that there were THREE races. Caucasian, KNEE GROID (for some reason, forums automatically self correct the Spanish word for Black, but also is the name of a race) and Mongolian. Since the Sixties, apparently there are almost as many races as there are people in the world.

You still haven't responded to my last question to you in one of your other threads. You cheerlead for Trump, who has a family history and personal record of being racist, yet act like you care about racism when it's a member of the opposite party.

I see that tactic a lot -- and those of you who practice it need to work on it. As in, you likely don't care about racism much at all.

The guy that was sued for housing discrimination and is still calling for the execution of the now exonerated Central Park 5? The guy that calls Nazis "very fine people" and continues to use knock off Nazi terminology and imagery in his campaign ads and slogans? A guy that David Duke endorses? Sure man.

All that is a lie.

And about that award and picture:

Politifact? Seriously? What next? MSNBC? CNN? Huffington Post? Democrat Underground.

Would you rather InfoWars? Breitbart? OAN?

I see that tactic a lot -- and those of you who practice it need to work on it. As in, you likely don't care about racism much at all.

My assumption is that they are trying to prove that the other side are hypocrites about the issue.

My assumption is that they are trying to prove that the other side are hypocrites about the issue.

Which is fine if substantive, although it is a bit intriguing when one bringing up these issues is being blatantly hypocritical themselves (quiet on racial issues involving one candidate, adamant about another).

Which is fine if substantive, although it is a bit intriguing when one bringing up these issues is being blatantly hypocritical themselves (quiet on racial issues involving one candidate, adamant about another).

Yes, I think anytime you start supporting any candidate, you open yourself up to being a bit selective on what bothers you, b/c ultimately we're supporting humans who are flawed and thus will have done things we find wrong. The question is how consistent we are with criticism and if we deviate, why?

So, I think Joe Biden does have a mottled history with race - he's a septuagenarian white guy, it would be very difficult for a guy with his background to not be made up of bias, especially with race. And you can see it still with a lot of his comments.

Does that mean we can't vote for Biden and still care about racial issues? Of course not. If you're a pragmatic person, you can take the person you think is showing a willingness to change and move towards policies you think will create a more just country. The danger comes from being tempted to overlook current wrongs just purely for the sake of policy. So, you can vote for a guy who has a flawed past if you think they're trying to make up for it, and as long as you still hold their feet to the fire when they mess up.

A moderator demanded that I explain how presumptive Democrat Party Presidential nominee Joe Biden could be a racist, and that I shouldn't just attach the term RACIST JOE. (Apparently a few people were triggered by that.)

That's fair enough.

Joe's track record pretty much says it all.

https://www.conservativedailynews.com/2020/06/the-racist-history-of-joe-biden/

Biden has a long history of supporting white supremacists and just being an all-around racially insensitive, privileged white geezer. For nearly 50 years he has knowingly and willingly associated himself with and supported the causes of the Democratic Party, known throughout history for its association with white supremacy.

In the past Democratic presidential front-runner Joseph R. Biden, who has denounced President Trump’s efforts against Central American asylum-seekers, vigorously opposed resettling as refugees South Vietnamese who had helped the U.S. during the war.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/08/09/no-one-has-lie-prove-joe-bidens-racist/

Here’s Joe Biden in 1975, nearly a decade after the civil rights movement, defending racial segregation using the most patronizing and bigoted excuse of them all: it’s good for black people:

Can you just imagine the HOWLS from the WOKE left had ANY Republican politician said that?

In 1975, Biden bragged about his friendship with virulent racist and segregationist George Wallace, about how much Wallace liked him, and said that Democrats need another George Wallace, just a more liberal one.

Same with his praise of Democrat segregationist John Stennis

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/joe-biden-racist-myth-black-parents_n_5e2215a9c5b674e44b980327

In the third 2020 Democratic presidential debate, held in September, Biden had said that one way America could address the legacy of slavery and segregation was by bridging the “word gap” between white and Black children. “A kid coming from a very poor school, a very poor background, will hear 4 million words fewer spoken by the time we get there,” Biden said. He then recommended that Black parents play records at night to “make sure that kids hear words.”

Even the uber left wing Huffington Post points out how somehow Joe believes black parents are inferior to white parents and that the kids are inferior.

Let's not forget that Joe actually feared his children would grow up in a racial jungle.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...worried-busing-would-lead-to-a-racial-jungle/

Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point,” Biden said shortly after making a plea for “orderly integration.” “We have got to make some move on this.”

Can you imagine the HOWLS from the WOKE left if such footage could have been found from Reagan, Bush, Trump or any other Republican? There would be calls for impeachment or arrest.

And this racism doesn't stop at black people.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/13757367/...xplains-indian-american-remarks/#.XxrcIhR7m70

WASHINGTON — Facing criticism, potential 2008 presidential candidate Joe Biden has been forced to explain his recent remark that "you cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent."

Indians ARE from Asia. And Asians ARE A RACE. Had Reagan or Trump made the remark, both of them would have been called a racist for that remark.

Don't anybody here get your feelings hurt. I haven't personally insulted anyone (although one poster has already personally insulted me.) All I've done is express a CONSTITUTIONALLY PROTECTED opinion and I have used multiple sources to back it up. When I say "RACIST JOE," there is plenty of sources to back that up.

And I'm voting for THIS guy for a second term.
    1595596016298.png

Whatever they're paying you isn't enough. You're literally doing yeoman's work trying to make Democrats and Biden more racist than Republicans and Trump.

Kudos. I think you deserve a Zima.

UncleTrvlingJim

Better than I could have said it. Completely agree. I have been openly critical of Biden here and elsewhere and he does have a troubling record in certain areas to what views I have.

However, I believe he is willing to listen and change from a lot of what he has said/done in the past and that makes me hopeful of his presidency to a certain degree. I hope Republicans and others realize that it isn't insincerity when folks will vote for Joe but truthfully be critical and monitor his policies and actions if he's elected as we should with any Commander in Chief.

The racists support Trump, not Biden.

Maybe you need to be educating the racists on which candidate is the most racist, because they seem confused.

Does it not say BANNED under a member name anymore? Though I won't lie I knew after I saw this guys 1st post it would only be a matter of minutes.
    It's a badge of honor for people like RushRoom. He knew has name alone would get attention. Right now, he's probably back on that LSU site bragging about being banned.

However, I believe he is willing to listen and change from a lot of what he has said/done in the past and that makes me hopeful of his presidency to a certain degree.
    This is how I feel too. There's no way he spent 8 years and Obama's VP (and what looked to be very close friend) and was a racist at the same time. The fact that he's lasted this long in Congress proves that he's willing to listen and learn from his mistakes. As a democrat, he'd have been voted out long ago if he hadn't shown personal growth and the ability to change.

I also think he'll be smart enough to put the proper people into positions where he's lacking and follow their advice and expertise when being briefed and maybe augment that advice with his own input after gaining an understanding through asking questions about what he doesn't understand in order to craft policy - the polar opposite of the current occupant of the Oval. Yeah, we said that about Trump - or desperately hoped and prayed he would - but weren't surprised when he didn't. Biden has built many more bridges in DC than he's burned and would likely have people knocking down his door trying to get on his Cabinet. Who wouldn't want to be credited with ACTUALLY making America Great Again after Trump did everything he could to destroy it?

A Republican can win an election and keep their seat as long as they oppose abortion, think the 2A was handed down to Moses with the Commandments, oppose any and everything that will help those on the bottom rungs of society who are unwilling to use their bootstraps, and the list goes on. We'll see how that works out/looks in a post-Trump world.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom