The Joe Biden 2020 tracker thread (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

I am pretty sure defensive weapons systems are always operational, especially by an airport. They did shoot down a US drone a couple of months back with the defensive weapons.

well, obviously that particular defensive weapon system was “different” on that night, or the airliner wouldn’t have been targeted.

I don;t have a link right now but CNN was reporting that Sanders told Warren in 2018 that a woman could not win the Presidency. Probably something leaked by Warren staff.

I mean.. It's CNN.
    They very clearly have gone out of their way to oppose Sanders (see the exhausted, sad Cris Cillizza piece for a bit of evidence).

I mean.. It's CNN. They very clearly have gone out of their way to oppose Sanders (see the exhausted, sad Cris Cillizza piece for a bit of evidence).
    You don't think its the Warren campaign?
    I find it hard to believe sanders said that

I will vote for a brick before Bloomburg

EOSbkX7XsAATwS6

EOSbkX_WAAAT8e6

Warren is noticeably annoyed at Sanders tonight. Never seen that before today, they've always been friendly.

CNN has asked 4 pressing questions about the supposed time in 2018 when Sanders said a woman couldn't win the election.

Desperation.

Hello all.. I wish that we had started a new thread for each debate...

Biden: I did this, I did that. I am the only one that has ever done anything.

CNN: What will you do?

Biden: I was the only that did it, I did it before and I'll do it again. I got experience doing it. I've done it.

Man.. I swear.. Sanders seems the best of the lot.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom