The Joe Biden 2020 tracker thread (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Bloomberg needs to drop out to spend more time with his money. Hopefully this will hasten his exit.

This evidences a much more important problem with the move towards a contract labor force and the prison industrial complex that will get lost in the drama.

Bloomberg needs to drop out to spend more time with his money. Hopefully this will hasten his exit.

This evidences a much more important problem with the move towards a contract labor force and the prison industrial complex that will get lost in the drama.

It's a sad state of affairs when in America you have to make sure to add "And make sure none of it involves slave labor." at the end of every spending order you give.

Saw this in the news feed and wondered what to make of it. Is this an endorsement . . . a conditional endorsement . . . a half-arsed endorsement . . . not an endorsement? The article says Obama has refused to publicly endorse anybody, but in private, he's pushing Warren? I'm confused. :confused2:

Former President Barack Obama has been encouraging Democratic bundlers to pledge their full support to Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., should she win the party's nomination for president, The Hill reported Monday.

Sounds like he is just saying, if she wins the nomination, don't close the money train. She'll need it in the general.

He's just preparing the major donors. I dont see it as an endorsement.

My taxes has not changed enough to notice since I retired which was when Obama was president.
    So, the tax cut didn't do much for you, but you're financially far better off under Trump? Because the market is still climbing and had a decent boost in 2018? Depending on your asset allocation, 2019 has been ok growth or more of a sideways year. So, how have his policies affected your well being? I've seen pretty strong 6 year (or more) market run up in my retirement accounts.

Pre Sober me would have loved to party with him though.
    Party companions in order of preference.

1. Flight attendants on long trips far from home
    2. Rich people of poor moral character
    3. Poor people of poor moral character
    4. People of high moral character.

Sounds like he is just saying, if she wins the nomination, don't close the money train. She'll need it in the general.

He's just preparing the major donors. I dont see it as an endorsement.
    Whatever his point, reports are that Warren's fundraising has taken a noticeable hit. I think these things can be overplayed at this point in a campaign - but with her dip in poll numbers there may be trouble there.

Thanks, she's probably my favorite out of the candidates, but I suspect she's going to be courted as VP candidate.

I actually say a poll a hour or so ago that had her at 5%. I'm with you she is my favorite out all that's left but sadly she has no chance. Maybe as a VP though.

In his own words:

"I'm so proud of the campaign we've run together. We've shaped the conversation on so many important issues in this races, stood up for the most vulnerable people and given a voice to those who are often forgotten," Castro said. "But with only a month until the Iowa Caucuses, and given the circumstances of this campaign season, I've determined that it simply isn't our time, so today it's with a heavy heart and with profound gratitude that I will suspend my campaign for president."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom