The Impeachment Acquittal was Illegitimate Process has Officially Begun (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Archies Ghost

Reaction score
    Those hoping for a brief break from all of this have their hopes dashed by a preemptive narrative shift.

I’m really not sure how an impartial observer would see it for anything less than a sham.
    Yes, we get it.

Everyone who disagrees with the idea that Trump should be removed from office is a shill, a shyster, morally bankrupt and quite possibly on Putin's payroll.

Those not in that group are "impartial observers".

I will stipulate to your premise if we can possibly discuss something else.

I am so looking forward to 5 more years of this.

Yes, we get it.

Everyone who disagrees with the idea that Trump should be removed from office is a shill, a shyster, morally bankrupt and quite possibly on Putin's payroll.

Do you believe that he did it, but it’s not impeachable, or that he is innocent?

Yes, we get it.

They didn't even allow witnesses, that alone is enough to prove it's a sham. 75% and nearly half the GOP public wanted that, that's been the precedent set, and instead the GOP Senators covered it up. They're going to pay at the polls. It's really just a matter of them not doing their job.

They didn't even allow witnesses, that alone is enough to prove it's a sham. 75% and nearly half the GOP public wanted that, that's been the precedent set, and instead the GOP Senators covered it up. They're going to pay at the polls. It's really just a matter of them not doing their job.

You will be relieved to know that 18 people testified.

The ground work for the next 'illegitimate' election began right after the 2016 election they are just hedging their bets for 2020. Constitutional crisis, death of our democracy ect.....
    I have said it before, it is comical that the Democrats were worried that Trump would not accept the election results after 2016 and they themselves has done the exact same thing but on a MUCH larger scale.

Well, you‘re wrong there Farb. I know it’s what people tell you, it’s a narrative they want you to believe. Nobody says the election was illegitimate. Or at least nobody who is credible and should be paid any mind.

It was actually Trump who was pretty busy laying that groundwork before the 2016 election. It was his refrain, they’re rigging it, it won’t be fair, blah, blah. He’s actually never really stopped with that talk. “If you take away all the illegals who voted, I actually won the popular election.”

From the outside, it’s very interesting watching so many people take Trumpian tactics as their own, just as you did right there. Accuse the other side of what your side is doing. Trump does this all the time. And now his supporters do it too.

Well, you‘re wrong there Farb. I know it’s what people tell you, it’s a narrative they want you to believe. Nobody says the election was illegitimate. Or at least nobody who is credible and should be paid any mind.

It was actually Trump who was pretty busy laying that groundwork before the 2016 election. It was his refrain, they’re rigging it, it won’t be fair, blah, blah. He’s actually never really stopped with that talk. “If you take away all the illegals who voted, I actually won the popular election.”

From the outside, it’s very interesting watching so many people take Trumpian tactics as their own, just as you did right there. Accuse the other side of what your side is doing. Trump does this all the time. And now his supporters do it too.

Over half, silly, well over half. With all her faults, she would be better than who we have now. No doubt.

I don’t say she shouldn’t be taken seriously for any reason other than her personal involvement damages her objectivity, in this particular subject.

However, one could make a case that Trump acts like someone who thinks he’s an illegitimate president. Or at least is afraid that everyone else thinks he’s an illegitimate president.

yet half the country voted for her. How does that make y’all feel 😱

Didn't Nancy Pelosi recently call our President an imposter?

Still, it's hard to argue that statements made by Democrats regarding DJT seriously. Did you hear about them trying to remove him from office?

Didn't Nancy Pelosi recently call our President an imposter?

Still, it's hard to argue that statements made by Democrats regarding DJT seriously. Did you hear about them trying to remove him from office?

I hadn’t noticed. I should probably turn on CNN or NPR. I will only listen to the news, not the opinions of the people reporting the news. (I have these special ear phones that they sell at Comic-Con that cancels out any biased reporting.) I should be up to speed in the matter of minutes. Thanks for the heads up.

4 dudes in here still cheering for the Houston Astros
    too bad for Astros fans McConnell is not commissioner of baseball

that actually made the news because it was an unusual statement, as I recall, made in 2017 no less. You had to go back pretty far to find that. He actually makes a true statement, the Russians participated in our election to help Trump get elected. He then makes a conclusion that is opinion, though, and we don’t have enough evidence to say whether their participation was enough to sway the results. So he was half right, actually.

What did you think about Pat Cipp not disclosing that he was a material witness to the case during the impeachment trial, should he have done that, as I heard some legal people say? Does it open him to ethics charges?

What did you think about OMB disclosing at midnight after the vote that they do actually have a group of emails that would be pertinent to showing Trump’s reasons for withholding the aid? Either McConnell was in on that, knew about it and conspired to keep it a secret until after his caucus voted the way he wanted, or he was played for a fool by Trump. Wonder which one it is? Of course, neither one is particularly good for him in the upcoming election.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom