The Joe Biden 2020 tracker thread (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Yes, it is.

I'm pretty sure we all know your educational and vocational background by now, and you have IIRC exactly zero child development or child psychology experience or education. So yes, it is silly for you to call this child abuse.
    I'm a father four times over and a grandfather four times over.
    You say I have exactly zero child psychology experience or education?
    No offense, V-Chip, but you're wrong. It's horribly presumptuous of you to even say such a thing.
    Allowing a (correction) 9-year-old kid on a stage to discuss his sexuality with a presidential candidate is abusive, in my opinion.

Yeah, it's good to be wary of kids being used as political props. Less.so, if the kid actively seeks out the help/attention though.

I wouldn't let my granddaughter do that and she's the same age and she hunts deer.
    That's using the kid as a prop.

Would someone below the age of consent talking about abstinence be ok with you?
    Abstinence from sex or alcohol? On a stage? With an audience? At a political rally? With a presidential candidate?
    No, particularly if they're too young to have legally experienced sex or alcohol.

Let me guess, once I'm through answering all these questions and they get rephrased a dozen ways, somebody is going to gripe that I've made the thread about me?

Same old stuff.

Let's revisit this kid at age 21 and see.
    I'm free to say it's not silly.

"Aside from this being about this kid being gay, there isn't anything remotely sexual about that interaction."
    You are joking, right? If it's about the kid's sexuality, then the entire interaction IS sexual. Geez.
    thar you don't know what you're talking about is understandable, we need to be taught most things in life
    that you don't know what you are talking about but are lod about it is...interesting
    that you don't know what you are talking about but are proud of that is...troubling

thar you don't know what you're talking about is understandable, we need to be taught most things in life
    that you don't know what you are talking about but are lod about it is...interesting
    that you don't know what you are talking about but are proud of that is...troubling
    That your typo-riddled post belongs in the garbage bin rather than the Mud Pit is self-evident.
    Getting an early start on Fat Tuesday, I guess.

I wouldn't let my granddaughter do that and she's the same age and she hunts deer.
    That's using the kid as a prop.

So that is a prop but flying home a guy for a family reunion during the state of the union is not using that family as a prop? Ok

You know I remember a world where people did the right thing without it a YouTube prop or a Twitter thing.

You know people can do the right thing without getting credit for it.

Abstinence from sex or alcohol? On a stage? With an audience? At a political rally? With a presidential candidate?
    No, particularly if they're too young to have legally experienced sex or alcohol.

Let me guess, once I'm through answering all these questions and they get rephrased a dozen ways, somebody is going to gripe that I've made the thread about me?

Same old stuff.

Your requirements keep getting more specific. I don’t have time to narrow you down to “gay”.

How...dramatic.

Let's not quickly forget that the Republicans, while they sit back and yuck it up about the Democratic debates, are confidently and in unity trying to again elect an absolute inattentive, incompetent puppet for the corporate elite.

The best the Republicans can come up with is cutting social benefits for the middle class while throwing more and more money to the most wealthy. The pandering they do based on race and class status is laughable, but they know it works. And to top it off, with the predictable smoke and mirrors approach, use the stock market as a measure of success for how the average American is doing now. Haven't seen that one used before.

In short, they have nothing.
    It's laughable if you don't think both parties are in bed with big business and the rich even with the Democrats hollow lip service.

Just let the talk about Hillary until they're blue in the faces and they turn into Democratic.

Ignore the Hillary post and don't respond to them. It's rarely worth your time to argue over things that are irrelevant.
    You act as if Hillary doesn't keep inserting herself into the national conversation.

unless you can prove, or at least demonstrate, the probability of potential danger then it's certainly silly
    so far your post have suggested that you think it's icky, therefore...
    you've added nothing but your perspective - your perspective might be fine for you, others are free to say it's silly
    I'm struggling to find much of anything where you added to your perspective.

It's laughable if you don't think both parties are in bed with big business and the rich even with the Democrats hollow lip service.

Oh, ask most anyone here .. I most certainly am one of the most staunch supporters of that fact. Many get defensive when this is brought up, of course.

I hadn't really noticed the similarities before.

Why would you?

Out of thousands of hours of public speaking by both of them they get 23 seconds of the same thing.

I will agree that Pete did study Obama game film.

But that is logical. The guy is trying to be president to study the last guy that was.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom