The Biden Cabinet and Transition Thread (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

GrandAdmiral

Reaction score
    Ok the rules:
    • Your post can only contain one department and guess.
    • You may post more than once for different departments.
    • Post can contain comments about previous guesses.
    • Guesses for one department can be used for other departments.
    • Minds can, of course, be changed.
    I will kick things off first...

Secretary of State: Susan Rice

Susan_Rice_official_photo.jpg

This is as clear a choice as there can be. She has all of the credentials and rep to begin healing as relationships with our allies.

What does “initial protocols” mean? Is he just doing the bare minimum, or is this the actual real deal and everything is set in motion now?

Okay, maybe this isn’t the ascertainment letter? I don’t know what they normally say.

So now it seems the talk around the Biden cabinet picks are this is an Obama cabinet redux and Biden is trying to reprise that. If that's actually the case, I'll be pretty content with his Cabinet picks.

She has only her own self to blame, whining baby that she is. She should have signed off on Saturday after the election, like anyone else in her position would have done, and she would have been fine.

I agree we need to amend, but to protect the country from people like her in the future.

She has only her own self to blame, whining baby that she is. She should have signed off on Saturday after the election, like anyone else in her position would have done, and she would have been fine.

I agree we need to amend, but to protect the country from people like her in the future.
    We need to amend to protect the country from people like most of the GOP in the future.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom