That Didn't Age Well. Rashida Tlaib Edition. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Beach Friends

Reaction score
    The Congresswoman tweeted the following, which she later deleted without further comment:

ELmITZBU0AAjt9O.jpeg.jpg

I wish some of these politicians would be more responsible with their twitter accounts.

The Congresswoman tweeted the following, which she later deleted without further comment:

ELmITZBU0AAjt9O.jpeg.jpg

I wish some of these politicians would be more responsible with their twitter accounts.

Yea it’s like the Jessie Smolett situation.

Has she double or triple downed since facts have come out to show she was wrong?

Asking for a friend, his name is Donald.

Just as a general comment -- please include something that shows a little background into the subject of a thread, as I had no idea what this was about and had to search Google a few times to find relevant information. It will go a long way into sparking more honest discussion here -- I know sometimes I'm not as up to date on the latest and will sometimes just move on instead of searching for the background of a post made here.

Could you please elaborate? I am unfamiliar with the situation and you gave zero context that would help to have a dialogue about whatever is happening here.

Could you please elaborate? I am unfamiliar with the situation and you gave zero context that would help to have a dialogue about whatever is happening here.

He's talking about this attack. Turns out it was one black guys and one black girl (his girlfriend) who attacked them. One of them has reported ties or interest in the Black Hebrew Israelite movement.

Looks like Tlaib assumed they where white supremacist at first. Why she would assume that, I have no idea. It's not like white supremacist have attacked Jews in the past or anything. :idunno:

Last edited:

Sorry about that. I thought this was a bigger story than it apparently is. I wonder if the media lost interest for some reason.

Sorry about that. I thought this was a bigger story than it apparently is. I wonder if the media lost interest for some reason.

I think this case has been assumed to be just a mentally ill or drug addicted couple living in a country where anyone can access a firearm at anytime they please.

If we had a meaningful problem with Black Hebrew nationalists, i think it would have been a bigger story.

He's talking about this attack. Turns out it was two black guys who attacked them. One of them has reported ties or interest in the Black Hebrew Israelite movement.

Looks like Tlaib assumed they where white supremacist at first. Why she would assume that, I have no idea. It's not like white supremacist have attacked Jews in the past or anything. :idunno:
    1 guy and his girlfriend. Not 2 guys.

It is being investigated as domestic terrorism. I saw it on the news.

I think it’s worth investigating. I think they will discover he was mentally ill and not the first of many Black Hebrew martyrs.

A mentally ill person claiming allegiance to ISIS would be investigated as terrorism even if he was a non religious white kid from the suburbs.

Under what law I wonder. Maybe New Jersey has a state law on domestic terrorism, but I don't think there is federal law.

Under what law I wonder. Maybe New Jersey has a state law on domestic terrorism, but I don't think there is federal law.

When the word terrorism is added to a situation the law becomes a moving target.

We need to repeal the patriot act and then do separate bills for each part we want to replace so that we can have a clearer picture of the authority we are giving to the government, and how we make sure the scope of that authority is kept in check.

I meant to quote Joy's quote about the New Jersey shooting, during an interview with Chris Christie. My bad.

“Yes,” Behar said. “You will concede that the nationals — these white nationalists have been let out of their holes.”

Last edited:
    Unfortunately, Antisemitism is on the rise in this country and in Europe. It also doesn't live on one side of the political spectrum.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom