That Didn't Age Well. Rashida Tlaib Edition. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Beach Friends

Reaction score
    The Congresswoman tweeted the following, which she later deleted without further comment:

ELmITZBU0AAjt9O.jpeg.jpg

I wish some of these politicians would be more responsible with their twitter accounts.

Sorry about that. I thought this was a bigger story than it apparently is. I wonder if the media lost interest for some reason.

Not to derail, but the recent attack at Pensacola Naval Air Station which is less than a mile from my house has gone dark too. I actually had a client remark today that they "wonder why the flags were at half mast"

It's just that we have so much killing we're desensitized. And, really, who cares?

I'm still confused about what didn't age well? What was the context of this post?

This story disappeared out of the media like a fart in the wind.

Not to derail, but the recent attack at Pensacola Naval Air Station which is less than a mile from my house has gone dark too. I actually had a client remark today that they "wonder why the flags were at half mast"

It's just that we have so much killing we're desensitized. And, really, who cares?

Yep, DTC is right. Since we have had years of these increasingly frequent mass shootings and nothing has been done by government to address the root causes, people have turned to ignoring and acting like they don't happen. As opposed to actually trying to make changes to address and stop them.

I'm sure the NRA is pretty happy to not be under constant pressure any more.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom