Texas AG Ken Paxton impeached, suspended (updated) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

I still think there’s something else going on. I cannot imagine that the settlement is the only reason they finally moved on him. They’ve been ignoring him for so long while he carried on his criminal activities. I just hope that the criminal case he’s been dodging for literally what, 10 years? can proceed now and he ends up in jail.

I still think there’s something else going on. I cannot imagine that the settlement is the only reason they finally moved on him. They’ve been ignoring him for so long while he carried on his criminal activities. I just hope that the criminal case he’s been dodging for literally what, 10 years? can proceed now and he ends up in jail.

There are new allegations that he reached out to house members and threatened them ahead of the vote, and an effort is underway to add intimidation / abuse of office type charges.

It’s Texas, so who knows, but he might actually be screwed. That was quite a lopsided vote to get to impeachment.

Ok, this makes sense. Don’t know if it’s true, but it tracks IMO

Huh, would it qualify as iRAny (where is RA, anyway?) If instead of Tucker or Rudy or Don himself, it turns out that Ken Paxton, of all people, by refusing to resign and airing *all* the dirty laundry in his Senate trial, is the one to bring about the implosion of the GOP?

More info, take it for what it’s worth, if true this makes sense that this was a bridge too far:

I read that he was personally calling and threatening House members before the vote. I suppose he will just move on now to threatening State Senators.

I read that he was personally calling and threatening House members before the vote. I suppose he will just move on now to threatening State Senators.

I'm sure his wife is rounding up votes for him right now.

So apparently Paxton is making the case that without him blocking 2.5 million mail ballots, mostly in Harris County, Biden would have won TX since Trump only won by 600-700k votes. He is saying this to convince Rs in the State Senate to acquit him so that he can do the same thing in 2024.

So apparently Paxton is making the case that without him blocking 2.5 million mail ballots, mostly in Harris County, Biden would have won TX since Trump only won by 600-700k votes. He is saying this to convince Rs in the State Senate to acquit him so that he can do the same thing in 2024.

Feels like a federal investigation is warranted.

Looks like TX is going to make sure they can control the voting whether they have Paxton or not:

For clarification, what he apparently said was that he stopped a county from sending out mail in ballots to every registered voter because that was illegal.

I don’t know if it was or not, but the implication that he somehow blocked 2.5 million mail in ballots from being counted is misleading.

For clarification, what he apparently said was that he stopped a county from sending out mail in ballots to every registered voter because that was illegal.

I don’t know if it was or not, but the implication that he somehow blocked 2.5 million mail in ballots from being counted is misleading.
    So he stopped 2.5 million from voting vs "lost" 2.5 million ballots.

I suppose the fact that one is technically legal while the other is screamingly criminal counts for something.
    But at the end of the day, this traitorous swine is proud of silencing the voices of two and a half million citizens.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom