Should Pelosi Visit Taiwan (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

GrandAdmiral

Reaction score
    China's threats and rhetoric have been growing as the Speaker insists that she intends to visit the democratic nation. I've never been a fan of the whole "one China, two systems" mess of the TRA. It's why we're in the mess we're in IMHO. That being said, if you were advising the Speaker of the House, would you advise her to go and visit or skip it while visiting Asia?

We’ll see how long their fit of pique lasts. I still haven’t heard any reason why the Congressional delegation this spring didn’t provoke a response but this visit was a calamity.

in addition to this

they also did this
    There's an old saw about a spring loaded screen door, slamming someone on their arse.

When I was a little boy I was told that if I dug a hole deep enough, and then crawled through it head first, that I would climb up in China right side up, where everything else is up side down.

A nifty trick that head first part turning up side down, right side up.

When I was a little boy I was told that if I dug a hole deep enough, and then crawled through it head first, that I would climb up in China right side up, where everything else is up side down.

A nifty trick that head first part turning up side down, right side up.
    Whoever told you that was looking out for your best interest.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom