SCOTUS rules on subpoenas of Trump financial records (Update: 2d Cir. rules against Trump) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

superchuck500

U.S. Blues
    Reaction score
    In the criminal grand jury case (Vance - the New York case), the SCOTUS rules that a sitting president is not immune from a state grand jury request. It is a 7-2 opinion (with Roberts joining the 'liberals' and Gorsuch and Kavanaugh concurring). Case is remanded for resolution based on "defenses available" to any person subject to that kind of subpoena.

Are any of the news outlets talking about his taxes, ever since he got covid? Maybe just a coincidence 🤔
    (I actually don't think he is that smart to fabricate such an elaborate hoax, just that he starts so many fires, that it is hard for news outlets to latch on to just one chaotic thing going on, when a new one seemingly pops up every week)

When Trump is no longer in office, his prosecution for corruption and fraud should be very public and covered extensively including naming all politicians who aided and abetted him and his efforts to defraud the American people and the constitution. There should be no concealing of information "based on national security concerns". His entire presidency has been a national security concern.

When Trump is no longer in office, his prosecution for corruption and fraud should be very public and covered extensively including naming all politicians who aided and abetted him and his efforts to defraud the American people and the constitution. There should be no concealing of information "based on national security concerns". His entire presidency has been a national security concern.

Also, in all fairness, he has made it clear that it is his opinion that data on corrupt activities by the previous administration should be declassified and made publicly available.

Are any of the news outlets talking about his taxes, ever since he got covid? Maybe just a coincidence 🤔
    (I actually don't think he is that smart to fabricate such an elaborate hoax, just that he starts so many fires, that it is hard for news outlets to latch on to just one chaotic thing going on, when a new one seemingly pops up every week)
    NY Times said they were planning on releasing more stories. I just don't know when. They are dragging this out. Lay one out now.

Also, in all fairness, he has made it clear that it is his opinion that data on corrupt activities by the previous administration should be declassified and made publicly available.
    Of course he did. He would also say that those rules should not apply to HIS administration once it becomes the previous administration.

Moose, just stop it. This kind of rhetoric is ridiculous. I didn’t rob anyone blind, I’ve never believed in trickle down, quit acting like a whole group of people lumped together by age are a monolithic block. It’s stupid.

I don't think that's what he said or meant and that's because I'll say the same thing, but don't mean you personally.

The generation of my parents had the world by the tail and they voted for policies that benefited them to the detriment of the rest of us. It only took 51% or so, but it happened. You may never have pulled the same level as the other 51%, but the damage is done.

I don't think that's what he said or meant and that's because I'll say the same thing, but don't mean you personally.

The generation of my parents had the world by the tail and they voted for policies that benefited them to the detriment of the rest of us. It only took 51% or so, but it happened. You may never have pulled the same level as the other 51%, but the damage is done.

Then I would word it as too many of that generation did such and such.

when you can show exactly what policies were enacted with only the support of one generation, without also seeing support from people of other generations, then you may just have a point. But that never happened. People certainly have differences in beliefs and value systems, but it has nothing to do with the year they were born.

No generation is a monolith, which you acknowledged. So my point would then be that trying to pin anything that happened on only certain people and classifying them by the year they were born is pointless and only serves to sow more division, which is not what we need.

when you can show exactly what policies were enacted with only the support of one generation, without also seeing support from people of other generations, then you may just have a point. But that never happened. People certainly have differences in beliefs and value systems, but it has nothing to do with the year they were born.

No generation is a monolith, which you acknowledged. So my point would then be that trying to pin anything that happened on only certain people and classifying them by the year they were born is pointless and only serves to sow more division, which is not what we need.

I don't need to prove only one generation pulled the lever in order to blame the boomers for ruining our nation.

You and your generation are not one homogeneous monolith, but you are responsible for the overwhelming majority of the nation and world's failures.

You can try any way you like to refute my point, but it will never come to pass that you win the argument.

Your generation is responsible for most of the current problems facing the planet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom