Rudy Giuliani gets pranked by Borat and his "daughter" (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

EmBeeFiveOhFour

Reaction score
    If Rudy was still in office or running for office, this seems like it might be a career ender. But since he's merely the personal lawyer of our President it's probably no big deal.

This comes to an astonishing head in the final escapade of the film. Possibly because the pandemic squashed some of their plans, Borat Subsequent Moviefilm loses its head of steam in the last act; Tutar and Borat are separated. While Tutar pursues a career as a journalist, Borat quarantines with Jim Russell and Jerry Holleman, two Trump voters who think the Democrats are a worse threat than the coronavirus (which they say, by the way, is a hoax). But eventually the plot snaps back into place: Tutar sets up an interview with Rudy Giuliani. She meets the former mayor of New York and current adviser to the president in a hotel room, where he holds her hands, compliments her appearance, and follows her to the bedroom. She spends some time elaborately taking off their microphones; briefly, he lies down on the bed. His hand is in his pants. Watching it, your brain turns into an exclamation point. They are strategically interrupted before more transpires, but you cannot help wondering exactly what Giuliani may have done next. (Shortly after the event, which took place in July, Giuliani called the cops on Cohen.)

In "fairness" to Rudy the actress was 24 and not actually underage. But if Rudy is fooled this easily by Sacha Baron Cohen, how easy is it for Rudy to be fooled by, I don't know, foreign spies? This is the guy our President was relying on to investigate the truth in Ukraine and deliver his October surprise?

But if Rudy is fooled this easily by Sacha Baron Cohen, how easy is it for Rudy to be fooled by, I don't know, foreign spies? This is the guy our President was relying on to investigate the truth in Ukraine and deliver his October surprise?

Exactly, How often has he done this where the cameras weren't set up by a comedian but by foreign adversaries who then used that as leverage on the man?

I'll flip this... has this happened to Rudy before? like, has an interviewer actually invited him up? or is he just that egotistical?

He's been married, and divorced, 3 times.

Rudy's description back in June:

Rudy Giuliani called the NYPD when “Borat” star Sacha Baron Cohen — wearing a spangly pink bikini — tried to prank him into a spoof interview.

The former mayor and personal attorney to President Trump went to the Mark Hotel on Tuesday for what he thought was a serious interview about the administration’s response to COVID-19. He said he was offered payment for the interview, and asked that the money be donated to the Stephen Siller Tunnel to Towers Foundation.

A female interviewer began the conversation in a room fitted out with a professional set-up of lights and camera with a few softball questions before, as Giuliani tells us, “This guy comes running in, wearing a crazy, what I would say was a pink transgender outfit.

“It was a pink bikini, with lace, underneath a translucent mesh top, it looked absurd. He had the beard, bare legs, and wasn’t what I would call distractingly attractive.”

Giuliani, 76, said he didn’t immediately recognize the gate-crasher as Cohen: “This person comes in yelling and screaming, and I thought this must be a scam or a shake-down, so I reported it to the police. He then ran away.”

Other sources said Cohen, 48, was seen sprinting out of the swanky Upper East Side hotel — a favorite with celebrities and the scene of Meghan Markle’s starry 2019 baby shower — and down 77th Street wearing just a bathrobe but was not apprehended by cops, who did arrive to investigate. The NYPD did not comment.

Giuliani explained, “I only later realized it must have been Sacha Baron Cohen. I thought about all the people he previously fooled and I felt good about myself because he didn’t get me.” A rep for Cohen declined to comment.

Wait, you mean the same Rudy Giuliani that butt-dials reporters (twice over a matter of weeks) and leaves voice mail recordings about money and international dealings? The same Rudy Giuliani that forgets to hang up after speaking on a cell phone and then goes on with private conversation?

Rudy's description back in June:

adeptly leaving out the details of laying on the bed etc. lololol

Which would have worked in the "he said she said" court of opinion.

Unfortunately....its on camera.

whoda thunk that 70s Candid Camera would evolve into this ? ? ? ( btw i used to love that show as a kid )

I haven’t really read about it other than looked at a few tweets (cause ICK!) So I saw tweets saying he was told she was 15 before the “interview”. Can anyone confirm?

And, yes I realize she was actually an actress that was in her 20’s.

He's single and she was hot (and of age). If I were Rudy (old and single in a hotel with a hot young chick coming on to me) I would have had 2 hands down there.

I mean, I'd be really suspect about why she was interested, but I'd figure that out 45 seconds later when I was done. ;)

I have a question, and I’m not trying to be mean or make light of it in any way- but i remember well when it was all over the news 15 or so years ago that Giuliani had prostate cancer, and had surgery, the invasive kind where it renders you incontinent and impotent.. It was very well-documented, unfortunately .. So i guess what I’m wondering, is what exactly was he reaching for? Do we think he’s working with a penile pump/implant or something similar? What do you guys think? I’ll hang up and listen.

I have a question, and I’m not trying to be mean or make light of it in any way- but i remember well when it was all over the news 15 or so years ago that Giuliani had prostate cancer, and had surgery, the invasive kind where it renders you incontinent and impotent.. It was very well-documented, unfortunately .. So i guess what I’m wondering, is what exactly was he reaching for? Do we think he’s working with a penile pump/implant or something similar? What do you guys think? I’ll hang up and listen.

On age alone it was probably a penile implant. Considering his health history and I'd put folding money on that being the answer.

He's single and she was hot (and of age). If I were Rudy (old and single in a hotel with a hot young chick coming on to me) I would have had 2 hands down there.

I mean, I'd be really suspect about why she was interested, but I'd figure that out 45 seconds later when I was done. ;)
    45 sec...lol. I'm dying.

do you REALLY want to let your mind go there? Wondering about Rudy's little Giuliani 👺

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom