Rudy Giuliani gets pranked by Borat and his "daughter" (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

EmBeeFiveOhFour

Reaction score
    If Rudy was still in office or running for office, this seems like it might be a career ender. But since he's merely the personal lawyer of our President it's probably no big deal.

This comes to an astonishing head in the final escapade of the film. Possibly because the pandemic squashed some of their plans, Borat Subsequent Moviefilm loses its head of steam in the last act; Tutar and Borat are separated. While Tutar pursues a career as a journalist, Borat quarantines with Jim Russell and Jerry Holleman, two Trump voters who think the Democrats are a worse threat than the coronavirus (which they say, by the way, is a hoax). But eventually the plot snaps back into place: Tutar sets up an interview with Rudy Giuliani. She meets the former mayor of New York and current adviser to the president in a hotel room, where he holds her hands, compliments her appearance, and follows her to the bedroom. She spends some time elaborately taking off their microphones; briefly, he lies down on the bed. His hand is in his pants. Watching it, your brain turns into an exclamation point. They are strategically interrupted before more transpires, but you cannot help wondering exactly what Giuliani may have done next. (Shortly after the event, which took place in July, Giuliani called the cops on Cohen.)

In "fairness" to Rudy the actress was 24 and not actually underage. But if Rudy is fooled this easily by Sacha Baron Cohen, how easy is it for Rudy to be fooled by, I don't know, foreign spies? This is the guy our President was relying on to investigate the truth in Ukraine and deliver his October surprise?

Unfortunately I thought of that as well. 🤦‍♀️ Most likely he had to “activate” it somehow. Oh, I’m sorry, I meant “tuck in his shirt”. 😁

Watching the movie now. I just got past that scene and while Rudy was definitely hoping to show her his Little Guiliani, at that moment it looks like he was just tucking his shirt back in.

The more shocking thing is Rudy going full-on Wuhan conspiracy theory. Well, not shocking really, but revealing. You know there's really no daylight between what Rudy believes and what Trump believes.

Watching the movie now. I just got past that scene and while Rudy was definitely hoping to show her his Little Guiliani, at that moment it looks like he was just tucking his shirt back in.

The more shocking thing is Rudy going full-on Wuhan conspiracy theory. Well, not shocking really, but revealing. You know there's really no daylight between what Rudy believes and what Trump believes.

Rudy could be the one feeding Trump as much as the other way around. Wouldn't surprise me tbh.

Rudy could be the one feeding Trump as much as the other way around. Wouldn't surprise me tbh.

Oh, I think it's Rudy who feeds Trump this nonsense from COVID to Ukraine. He's the mentally unstable devil on Trump's shoulder. I don't think Trump has ever had an original thought in his life.

Rudy could be the one feeding Trump

source.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom