Re: Elizabeth Warren, This Woke Moment Has to Be the Final Nail (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Beach Friends

Reaction score
    Warren pledges that if she is elected President of the United States of America, she will give a 9 year old transgender child the final say in the selection of her Secretary of Education.
    (hopefully the video starts at the 15 minute mark):

It's very odd to let any 9 year old choose your Secretary of Education. She's clearly desperate and is trying to do anything to improve her chances. She's taking Woke to a new level y'all!

I get why this sounds dumb, but I think her point is that she wants someone who even a nine year old kid would be like, wow, they're good.

Someone who earns the trust of the students, has empathy.

She actually isn't giving the kid the final say. She said if they pass the test, they'll be advanced.

Either way, it's a very specific campaign promise, and probably one that would likely not be kept.

I get why this sounds dumb, but I think her point is that she wants someone who even a nine year old kid would be like, wow, they're good.

Someone who earns the trust of the students, has empathy.

She actually isn't giving the kid the final say. She said if they pass the test, they'll be advanced.

Either way, it's a very specific campaign promise, and probably one that would likely not be kept.

Pfft. Please. This thread is for faux outrage. You can take your common sense somewhere else, pal.

Or for people to pretend that her idea is normal and wasn't said out of desperation because she sees her chances slipping away.

In what world do you think this would help her chances? Does she need to pick up the trans vote to get the nomination?

Her question yesterday, asking if the Chief Justice's credibility was hurt because he was presiding over the sham trial, is an example of why I hope she isn't the nominee.

There wasn't anything to be gained by that question, it was not really any better than Rand Paul trying to get him to read the whistle blower's name.

In what world do you think this would help her chances? Does she need to pick up the trans vote to get the nomination?

Her question yesterday, asking if the Chief Justice's credibility was hurt because he was presiding over the sham trial, is an example of why I hope she isn't the nominee.

There wasn't anything to be gained by that question, it was not really any better than Rand Paul trying to get him to read the whistle blower's name.

In her bizzare world.she apparently thinks it does help her. The feedback she gets from her deranged crowds reinforces that belief. Notice how they all cheered and she gleefully asked something to the effect of, "you like that idea, let's do it!"

It's the result of the same poor political instincts that led her to "having a beer" and releasing her DNA results as though she believed everyone would be impressed she could prove she was 1/1024 telling the truth about her heritage.

In her bizzare world.she apparently thinks it does help her. The feedback she gets from her deranged crowds reinforces that belief. Notice how they all cheered and she gleefully asked something to the effect of, "you like that idea, let's do it!"

It's the result of the same poor political instincts that led her to "having a beer" and releasing her DNA results as though she believed everyone would be impressed she could prove she was 1/1024 telling the truth about her heritage.

I agree. I see it as pretty similar to what happens when Trump talks about the wall that just fell over and how Mexico is going to pay for it. And, even when he talks about how the economy is stronger than ever right on the day another 2% GDP number comes out. Hell, it's even reminiscent of what happens when he tells his audiences that the stock market is doing better than ever even though his presidency has not measured up on that scale to Obama's.

Isn't it ironic that when one side says stupid things you cheer, but when the other idiots do it you see right through it?

Maybe, but the choice she makes couldn't be any worse than DeVos.

Seriously.

As long as the choice she makes does the same great job of keeping kids safe from bears by arming teachers in the western states and Alaska I'm fine with it!!!!!!!

I agree. I see it as pretty similar to what happens when Trump talks about the wall that just fell over and how Mexico is going to pay for it. And, even when he talks about how the economy is stronger than ever right on the day another 2% GDP number comes out. Hell, it's even reminiscent of what happens when he tells his audiences that the stock market is doing better than ever even though his presidency has not measured up on that scale to Obama's.

Isn't it ironic that when one side says stupid things you cheer, but when the other idiots do it you see right through it?

Whatabout what?

You asking about the wall that fell over? Apparently the wind blew a portion down yesterday.

Rushed federal projects, with little oversight that are a big time political objectives, like the wall, are often poorly constructed and rife with corruption. Especially when most known and reputable firms want nothing to do with it due to the controversy. They have to go with anybody who's willing to take the job, and that's not usually a good prescription for a good product.

I'm sure they'll be a whole lot of reporting in the years to come with all the construction and corruption issues, how much money we've wasted on it and how ineffective it is. Basically what everybody who hated the idea said would happen before it all started.

Greatest pro-Trumper post.

Evar.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom