President Trump examined for chest pain at Walter Reed, (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

With his diet and lack of exercise plus the stress he is under, I had wondered if he was due to have some heart issues. I‘m glad it seems to have been minor.

He looks to me like he has gained a significant amount of weight in the last three years.

With his diet and lack of exercise plus the stress he is under, I had wondered if he was due to have some heart issues. I‘m glad it seems to have been minor.

He looks to me like he has gained a significant amount of weight in the last three years.

Can't disagree with any of this, TBH I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner.

I wish the president good health.

However, if he were to feel it necessary to resign,I hope the intel committee continues its investigation. It involves more than just Donald Trump, and the people have a right to know.

Just heard it mentioned this morning, and haven’t read up on it, but it seems the WH is denying that it was anything but a routine medical visit for some tests. They are saying it was part of his routine physical for next year.

Seems odd to go in on Saturday evening in November for some routine testing that’s part of a physical he isn’t due to get until January, but I’m sure the Press Secretary wouldn’t lie to the American people, right?

Just heard it mentioned this morning, and haven’t read up on it, but it seems the WH is denying that it was anything but a routine medical visit for some tests. They are saying it was part of his routine physical for next year.

Seems odd to go in on Saturday evening in November for some routine testing that’s part of a physical he isn’t due to get until January, but I’m sure the Press Secretary wouldn’t lie to the American people, right?

Wow, I missed this. I was at my annual physical. I do my annual physical twice a year and usually on Saturday or Sunday. Is that not what everyone does?

I saw something online that summed it all up...

"So, an obese 73-year old who doesn't exercise and lives on a diet of fast food was sitting at home with free time on a Saturday evening and decided to go to the doctor and get a routine medical check up? Yeah...that checks out."

Depends on how old you are... jk.

Old people do unscheduled physicals on the weekend? LOL. Learn something new everyday.

I passed mine Sunday. My doctor said I was the most healthy man ever in human recorded history. My eyesight was better than 20/20. My height and weight were perfect. I have zero bad cholesterol and over abundant good cholesterol. I have the endurance of an 18 year old and the youthful brain of a child. When I left i was greeted by the biggest crowd ever seen at a doctor's office.

Nice way to turn a story about the Potus going in for a medical exam into a stab not just at Trump, but fellow members of the Board.

No offense to you or other posters, but I think it is fair to point out many Trump supporters are being gullible.

Anyone who believes Trump was telling the truth when he said he did not pay off Stormy Daniels is being gullible.

Anyone who believes Trump is a religious man is being gullible.

Anyone who believes Trump had a bigger inauguration crowd than Obama (who cares by the way) is being gullible.

Anyone who believes Trump did not alter a weather map for the dumbest of reasons is being gullible.

So I do not know if its a stab or not, but I join with Saintamaniac in suggesting that someone is likely being gullible in believing Trump went on a routine physical visit Saturday. Of all of Trump's sins, its one of the least. Lots of presidents have tried to keep certain information about their health private, sometimes for very good reasons. But its very likely he is not telling the truth again because the visit was never on his calendar and routine physicals are not done on weekends.

Its not a partisan thing for me. I think any democrat who believed Bill Clinton was not having relations with Lewinsky is gullible and was being gullible back then, I never believed him for a second. And putting aside whether what Biden's son did in Ukraine was legal or ethical, anyone who thinks Hunter Biden was not getting paid big bucks because he was Joe Biden's son and they wanted something from that relationship in return for the money paid Hunter is being gullible. Anyone who doesn't think some donors to Clinton's foundation didn't get political favors in return for it is being gullible in my book too.

Gullible is not a bad word. I was gullible in believing Danny Wuerful would be a great NFL qb.

So no offense meant, but if you think Trump went on an unannounced physical Saturday and that's all there was to it, I think you are being gullible. I could be wrong and often am, but I would bet you a boatload of money this was no routine physical.

I saw a report that makes sense: a physician was interviewed on one of the channels and he said that per his last physical his “calcium index” in his arteries had increased from the year before and they had upped his Crestor to counteract it. This was all made public.

This physician said that when a patient is being actively treated for coronary artery disease this way they often want another scan about six months after increasing the meds.

Seems logical and I can see why the WH described it as routine. If that’s what it was.

Conspiracy Theory:

Trump is totally healthy like every doctor who has examined him has said. This is a setup to claim health issues as a way to step down without losing face. If the President resigns due to health instead of due to impeachment, it better justifies Pence’s pardon and prevents a vote.

Conspiracy Theory off:

I saw a report that makes sense: a physician was interviewed on one of the channels and he said that per his last physical his “calcium index” in his arteries had increased from the year before and they had upped his Crestor to counteract it. This was all made public.

This physician said that when a patient is being actively treated for coronary artery disease this way they often want another scan about six months after increasing the meds.

Seems logical and I can see why the WH described it as routine. If that’s what it was.

That procedure might could be routine, but his office said it was part of his physical. What you just describe is not part of a physical. Getting a follow up scan and having meds adjusted is treatment.

He might have had routine treatment, I don't know, but nothing about what happened sounds like a routine physical to me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom