President Trump examined for chest pain at Walter Reed, (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

No offense to you or other posters, but I think it is fair to point out many Trump supporters are being gullible.

Anyone who believes Trump was telling the truth when he said he did not pay off Stormy Daniels is being gullible.

Anyone who believes Trump is a religious man is being gullible.

Anyone who believes Trump had a bigger inauguration crowd than Obama (who cares by the way) is being gullible.

Anyone who believes Trump did not alter a weather map for the dumbest of reasons is being gullible.

So I do not know if its a stab or not, but I join with Saintamaniac in suggesting that someone is likely being gullible in believing Trump went on a routine physical visit Saturday. Of all of Trump's sins, its one of the least. Lots of presidents have tried to keep certain information about their health private, sometimes for very good reasons. But its very likely he is not telling the truth again because the visit was never on his calendar and routine physicals are not done on weekends.

Its not a partisan thing for me. I think any democrat who believed Bill Clinton was not having relations with Lewinsky is gullible and was being gullible back then, I never believed him for a second. And putting aside whether what Biden's son did in Ukraine was legal or ethical, anyone who thinks Hunter Biden was not getting paid big bucks because he was Joe Biden's son and wanted something from that relation is being gullible. Anyone who doesn't think some donors to Clinton's foundation didn't get political favors in return for it is being gullible in my book too.

Gullible is not a bad word. I was gullible in believing Danny Wuerful would be a great NFL qb.

So no offense meant, but if you think Trump went on an unannounced physical Saturday and that's all there was to it, I think you are being gullible. I could be wrong and often am, but I would bet you a boatload of money this was no routine physical.

Where it becomes problematic is the constant lying about anything and everything, especially with the inconsequential stuff. I don't care about an obese dude getting an impromptu hospital visit. It is probably embarrassing, especially for someone with his type of ego. However, as the President, I am relying on you to be honest and straightforward on some pretty important shirt. If I can't expect you to shoot straight on simple stuff, then I can't expect you to shoot straight on large stuff. Especially things that paint you and your administration in a bad light. Sorry, I can't take your word for it. You lie...all of the friggin time...about friggin everything. It is surprising why this concept is so shocking to his followers, most of them professed Christians.

Luke 16:10 (KJV) -- He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much; and he that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much.

Most translations translate that "unjust" into dishonest. "He that is dishonest with very little will also be dishonest with much." In layman's, if you lie about simple, stupid shirt you will lie about large, important shirt.

No offense to you or other posters, but I think it is fair to point out many Trump supporters are being gullible.

Anyone who believes Trump was telling the truth when he said he did not pay off Stormy Daniels is being gullible.

Anyone who believes Trump is a religious man is being gullible.

Anyone who believes Trump had a bigger inauguration crowd than Obama (who cares by the way) is being gullible.

Anyone who believes Trump did not alter a weather map for the dumbest of reasons is being gullible.

So I do not know if its a stab or not, but I join with Saintamaniac in suggesting that someone is likely being gullible in believing Trump went on a routine physical visit Saturday. Of all of Trump's sins, its one of the least. Lots of presidents have tried to keep certain information about their health private, sometimes for very good reasons. But its very likely he is not telling the truth again because the visit was never on his calendar and routine physicals are not done on weekends.

Its not a partisan thing for me. I think any democrat who believed Bill Clinton was not having relations with Lewinsky is gullible and was being gullible back then, I never believed him for a second. And putting aside whether what Biden's son did in Ukraine was legal or ethical, anyone who thinks Hunter Biden was not getting paid big bucks because he was Joe Biden's son and they wanted something from that relationship in return for the money paid Hunter is being gullible. Anyone who doesn't think some donors to Clinton's foundation didn't get political favors in return for it is being gullible in my book too.

Gullible is not a bad word. I was gullible in believing Danny Wuerful would be a great NFL qb.

So no offense meant, but if you think Trump went on an unannounced physical Saturday and that's all there was to it, I think you are being gullible. I could be wrong and often am, but I would bet you a boatload of money this was no routine physical.

I haven't expressed an opinion one way or another. I too doubt that his trip was motivated by a desire to knock out some routine tests for an upcoming physical. It wouldn't surprise me, however, if some of the tests he had would be the same ones he would have for a routine eval and someone had the bright idea to use that fact in saying, "these tests were part of an upcoming physical." An example of true, but not honest.

This just doesn't move the needle much on my opinion of his health. He obviously doesn't eat well, and the amount of stress, exhaustion is not good.

But, there are a lot of conditions that can mimic a heart issue that turn out to be nothing. And, it makes sense that they would be quick to check out the POTUS at any sign of trouble.

I can go back on forth on trying to read the tea leaves. His being discharged tends to indicate there was no immediate concern, but then again it's not as though he is being sent home with no access to medical care either.

As you indicated, there are legitimate reasons why the health issues of a POTUS are not broadcasted.

And in light of the fact that the man is running for re-election, there are also legitimate reasons for the voting public to get an honest assessment of his overall health.

I haven't expressed an opinion one way or another. I too doubt that his trip was motivated by a desire to knock out some routine tests for an upcoming physical. It wouldn't surprise me, however, if some of the tests he had would be the same ones he would have for a routine eval and someone had the bright idea to use that fact in saying, "these tests were part of an upcoming physical." An example of true, but not honest.

This just doesn't move the needle much on my opinion of his health. He obviously doesn't eat well, and the amount of stress, exhaustion is not good.

But, there are a lot of conditions that can mimic a heart issue that turn out to be nothing. And, it makes sense that they would be quick to check out the POTUS at any sign of trouble.

I can go back on forth on trying to read the tea leaves. His being discharged tends to indicate there was no immediate concern, but then again it's not as though he is being sent home with no access to medical care either.

As you indicated, there are legitimate reasons why the health issues of a POTUS are not broadcasted.

This is all very reasonable.

WRT your comment that a lot of conditions can mimic a heart attack, I did read speculation that it was a panic attack induced by freaking out over impeachment. There was no basis or evidence for the remark, but I could see it.

I do think it's odd (and it's probably in another thread I haven't gotten too), I thought it was odd he met with the Fed chair in the residence instead of the oval (but since it wasn't listed on his schedule, that may have been premeditated as well).

I've read that infowars has a story that the Democrats poisoned him. I'm not going to that website to verify.

They misspelled "Russians".

There's no one Trump wouldn't betray to save himself.

I wonder if anything will come of this.

This was mildly amusing from the Daily Show. The clip from Fox News "he's almost super human" haha... what?

Trump and crew are probably not telling the truth on this, but since this is related to his health, this is the one time I’ll give them a pass.

I'm surprised a wayward late night big mac hasn't done him in. They can lie to the believers all they want but reality and death has a way of cutting through BS to tell the real story. The fox news stuff just makes me believe that if something were to happen to him, we would be looking at a weekend at Bernie's type of situation.

Not sure if this is true but the WH physician allegedly traveling with Trump today. And notice that this is the lower floor/door section of AF1 where the stair descent is reduced

Update for context- the WH doc always travels with the president. Though apparently it somewhat unusual to see the doc following that closely.

Not sure if this is true but the WH physician allegedly traveling with Trump today. And notice that this is the lower floor/door section of AF1 where the stair descent is reduced

From my understanding, their is always a doctor with him. There is an Operating Room on AF1 too.

Republicans droning on with their disproved narratives during their 5 minutes questioning isn't helping them any. It's annoying as hell.

But then again, asking questions isn't working for them either. They don't have a leg to stand on.

What does this have to do with Trump eating Cheetos?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom