/* */

Next Speaker of the House? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

MT15

Reaction score
    There’s a lot of doubt that Kevin McCarthy will be able to get enough votes to become Speaker. It certainly won’t happen on the first ballot. Already Boboert and MTG are publicly at odds over it.

Maybe this is worth it’s own thread to watch. One person mentioned is Scalise.

They clearly want the all-time record. My bet's on it gets done on the 10th vote.

The holdouts threaten to walk and not vote unless they get what they want. McCarthy says fine, Jeffries wins. Who blinks first?

Replies to this are funny.

The funniest one I read... :biglol:

1672949987847.png

Just tuning in-how long are these idiots allowed to talk? We’re on the 9th vote - just nominate whoever you want and move on.

Also-I am disappointed that democrats are not getting together with Utah Rep Upton (?) and shutting these MAGA idiots down. He already offered equal representation on all committees. That’s huge. Get one or two other agreements and put everybody out of their misery.

No this isn’t a beautiful thing, Bobo. This isn’t even debate. It’s making speeches.

If I was good at memes I wound totally pull the one of Rooney talking to Ferris’ mom about his attendance.

“Nine Times!?!”

“Nine Times.”

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom