Miscellaneous Trump (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Huntn

Misty Mountains Envoy
    Reaction score

Anxiety surges as Donald Trump may be indicted soon: Why 2024 is 'the final battle' and 'the big one'​

WASHINGTON – It looks like American politics is entering a new age of anxiety, triggered by an unprecedented legal development: The potential indictment of a former president and current presidential candidate.

Donald Trump's many legal problems – and calls for protests by his followers – have generated new fears of political violence and anxiety about the unknowable impact all this will have on the already-tense 2024 presidential election

I’ll reframe this is a more accurate way, Are Presidents above the law? This new age was spurred into existence when home grown dummies elected a corrupt, mentally ill, anti-democratic, would be dictator as President and don’t bother to hold him responsible for his crimes, don’t want to because in the ensuing mayhem and destruction, they think they will be better off. The man is actually advocating violence (not the first time). And btw, screw democracy too. If this feeling spreads, we are In deep shirt.

This goes beyond one treasonous Peice of work and out to all his minions. This is on you or should we be sympathetic to the idea of they can’t help being selfish suckers to the Nation’s detriment? Donald Trump is the single largest individual threat to our democracy and it‘s all going to boil down to will the majority of the GOP return to his embrace and start slinging his excrement to support him?

Don’t know how accurate this is

IMG_8557.jpeg

I have read that he often stiffs the venues / cities where he has rallies from other sources. I believe it.
    Oh I definitely believe he’s stiffed more than a few cities (I think he still owes DC for the inauguration)

Just don’t know if the cities and amounts listed are correct

Last edited:
    This reaction is funny. He is pledging to declassify everything without hesitation, right up until they throw Epstein in there. You can see the feeble wheels turning, lol.

Media needs to focus on the incoherence of Trump. His mind is disordered, he cannot stay on topic.

it seems like a parody but sadly not. but if trump is gods choice then god has hit the bottom of the barrel.
    Yeah, definitely not a parody. Self-professed “Christian musician” who, interestingly, lies for the ravenous wolf she has chosen to follow in the alleged person of Trump.

Vanity Fair's Ramin Setoodeh reveals in a new book that Trump was humiliated by his initial salary of $25,000 per episode, so he hatched a poorly received plan to become one of the richest men in TV

Donald Trump once asked NBC for a shockingly hefty raise during his reality television career.

The former president requested $6 million per episode to star in the second season of The Apprentice, according to an excerpt from Ramin Setoodeh's upcoming book, Apprentice in Wonderland: How Donald Trump and Mark Burnett Took America Through the Looking Glass, which was obtained by Vanity Fair.

From May 21 through November 2023, the author interviewed Trump about his experience as a reality show host and his relationship with former NBCUniversial CEO Jeff Zucker. (The interviews, which contained a number of false and misleading statements from Trump, are heavily contextualized throughout the book.)

While Trump was negotiating his return for the second season of The Apprentice, the popular sitcom Friends was nearing its end — and the businessman tried to leverage the moment to get a larger paycheck and boost his image.

Trump noted that The Apprentice had comparable ratings to Friends, and even usurped them during a few weeks. (Setoodeh clarifies that the final season of Friends was shorter than previous ones and the network ran re-runs in anticipation of the finale.)

With that information in tow, Trump set out to get a raise from the $25,000 an episode he earned for the first season of the reality competition.

"Friends had six people,” Trump told Setoodeh. "They’re getting $1 million an episode each. That’s $6 million. So if they’re getting $6 million, and I have higher ratings than they do—because this is the end of Friends, and they were fading out—I said, 'You should pay me $6 million an episode.' "

The studio denied his request and allegedly told him, "It’s over."

"I said, 'Here’s what we’re going to do. Give me something less than six. If you’re paying Friends six, and I have higher ratings than Friends, you should pay me six! But give me something less than that. I’m reasonable,' " Trump claimed.

He continued to say that "they went nuts" and Zucker called him to say, "We’re not doing it… We already have someone else lined up."............

I know you all will find this hard to believe, …. Uh, no you won’t, actually 😂

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom