Miscellaneous Trump (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Huntn

Misty Mountains Envoy
    Reaction score

Anxiety surges as Donald Trump may be indicted soon: Why 2024 is 'the final battle' and 'the big one'​

WASHINGTON – It looks like American politics is entering a new age of anxiety, triggered by an unprecedented legal development: The potential indictment of a former president and current presidential candidate.

Donald Trump's many legal problems – and calls for protests by his followers – have generated new fears of political violence and anxiety about the unknowable impact all this will have on the already-tense 2024 presidential election

I’ll reframe this is a more accurate way, Are Presidents above the law? This new age was spurred into existence when home grown dummies elected a corrupt, mentally ill, anti-democratic, would be dictator as President and don’t bother to hold him responsible for his crimes, don’t want to because in the ensuing mayhem and destruction, they think they will be better off. The man is actually advocating violence (not the first time). And btw, screw democracy too. If this feeling spreads, we are In deep shirt.

This goes beyond one treasonous Peice of work and out to all his minions. This is on you or should we be sympathetic to the idea of they can’t help being selfish suckers to the Nation’s detriment? Donald Trump is the single largest individual threat to our democracy and it‘s all going to boil down to will the majority of the GOP return to his embrace and start slinging his excrement to support him?

Remembering back when Trump violated the same statute that Hunter Biden is accused of violating. The one that never gets prosecuted unless the person commits a crime with the gun they illegally possess. Two-tiered justice system in action.

Some North Korea level lying about crowd size going on in the GOP. The venue will only hold 3500 people.

The lying just never stops with this guy. For the life of me I cannot understand how he fools anybody.

Donald Trump has said he “would absolutely” rehire his federally imprisoned former economic adviser Peter Navarro if returned to the presidency in November.

“I would absolutely have Peter back,” Trump – who has spent more than a year grappling with more than 80 of his own criminal charges – toldthe Wall Street Journal. “This outrageous behavior by the Democrats should not have happened.”

Navarro since March has been serving a four-month sentence for contempt of Congress over his refusal to cooperate with an investigation into Trump supporters’ 6 January 2021 attack on the US Capitol.…..

Someone thought it was a great idea for Trump to speak at the Libertarian Convention.

In order to try to win the Libertarian votes, Trump promised them “if you vote for me, on day 1 I will commute the sentence of Ross Ulbrecht”. I didn’t know who that is, but I found this:

Edit to add: it was fentanyl. 😡

Last edited:
    Eric caught lying about crowd size yet again! 🤦‍♀️

here’s the note since it didn’t show it all

1716331267816.png

This is the kind of shirt that makes me want to scream. He probably thinks it’s just another fun and game of Fool the Dummies! 👹

Also at the Libertarian Convention tonight, the delegates brought kazoos and squeaky rubber chickens to annoy Trump, so he made the Secret Service confiscate them. This is a real thing that happened.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom