Media Tracker (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SaintForLife

Reaction score
    I figured we needed a thread specifically about the media.

There was a very big correction recently by the Washington Post.

That story was supposedly "independently confirmed" by CNN, NBC News, USA Today, ABC News, & PBS News Hour. How could they all have gotten the quote wrong if they actually independently confirmed the story?

Why do all the errors always go in one political direction and not closer to 50/50?

For years, Donald Trump and Fox News were smitten.

The former president would call into the rightwing news channel seemingly whenever he liked. Fox News hosts pumped up every Trump utterance. Trump watched the channel religiously, and in 2019 alone he sent 657 tweets in response to Fox News or Fox Business programs.

Since then, however, things appear to have changed. Trump, as the New York Times has pointed out, has not been interviewed on Fox News for more than 100 days.

A recent Trump speech was largely ignored by the network, and in a sign that Fox News has recognized alternative Republican presidential candidates are available, a Mike Pence address was broadcast live, in its entirety.

With the news channel embroiled in a billion-dollar lawsuit with Dominion Voting Systems over its claims the voting machine company tampered with the 2020 election, Trump’s continuing lies about election fraud seem to have rattled Rupert Murdoch, the media titan who owns Fox News.

Two of Murdoch’s newspapers, the New York Post and the Wall Street Journal, published scathing editorials on Trump in July, the former calling the twice-impeached 45th president “unworthy to be this country’s chief executive again” and the latter branding Trump “The President Who Stood Still on January 6”.

This week the Washington Post reported that Murdoch “has lost his enthusiasm” for Trump...........

I wonder how much much of an influence this will be on the outcome of the primary

“You might be a little surprised that I’d be supporting Liz Cheney in her bid to continue representing Wyoming in the U.S. House, but principle must always come before politics, and nobody has shown more honor, integrity and courage than she,” said Rep. Dean Phillips (D-Minn.) in a new ad.

“Liz Cheney and I don’t agree on everything,” said Rep. Tom Malinowski (D-N.J.) in his ad. “But we’re on the same side today fighting for a country where we settle our differences by voting, not violence.”

I’ll bet dollars to donuts that a lot of people didn’t remember who this kid was (people showed their arse on that kid).

The sad thing after buying donuts lately that doesn't apply any more. It is donuts to dollars now.

Yep and I certainly remember that kid and he certainly got filthy rich over all of that nonsense. He should be buying the donuts with NBC and CNN money

Trump appointed judge, but they don’t mention that, lol. So stupid. Also, now I guess it’d be okay to harass this particular judge?

The sad thing after buying donuts lately that doesn't apply any more. It is donuts to dollars now.

Yep and I certainly remember that kid and he certainly got filthy rich over all of that nonsense. He should be buying the donuts with NBC and CNN money
    The tear is for the cost of donuts (and good donuts at that).

So, MSM is asking the very sensational question - is there a “mole” at MAL? This implies that someone is “spying” on Trump and was placed there purposefully. When the reality is much more likely that someone became aware of the presence of the documents, realized the danger of having them there and decided to inform the FBI. It’s irresponsible and I heard it on a not-Trump-friendly show. They have to do better.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom