Kamala Harris on Face the Nation (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SamAndreas

It's Not my Fault
    Reaction score
    Kamala Harris is interviewed for 31 minutes on Face the Nation, video and transcript at the link.

The effect was a wide ranging administration policy statement one year into their term in office. It was like Joe Biden was in the room, but he wasn't in the room.

Harris was Presidential.

She has charisma to me. To each his own I guess. I think she will play just fine in the “rust belt”.

She's warmer and more genuine than Hillary, but that bar is lower than a snake's arse in a wagon rut.
    She's HOT! Damned HOT!

And now the part about hotter than a snakes arse in a wagon rut:

Last edited:
    She's warmer and more genuine than Hillary, but that bar is lower than a snake's arse in a wagon rut.
    Ooh it's real close there though. I might even say that for me I'm not sure she even actually comes off as more genuine than Hillary.

shirt.. I'm not saying Democrats should go this way because I'm pretty sure they shouldn't.. but Hillary would do better in 2024 than Kamala.

Some people are just strange in various circumstances. I recall that Bob Dole, when running for president, came off as stiff as a starched shirt. After he lost he went on talk shows, and came off as relaxed, humorous and personable. HE actually had a personality!
    And I remember wondering "where what THAT guy during the election?"

Ooh it's real close there though. I might even say that for me I'm not sure she even actually comes off as more genuine than Hillary.

shirt.. I'm not saying Democrats should go this way because I'm pretty sure they shouldn't.. but Hillary would do better in 2024 than Kamala.
    No, fork that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom