Introductions and/or feedback (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Snarky Sack

He, Him, Sir, Dude
    Reaction score
    I'm Snarky Sack, often called Sack or referred to as the sack.

My pronouns are he/him.

I'm something of a visitor, having paused my participation in another board. I enjoy this board, but I will be returning to my previous board around mid July.

Last edited:
    We should have an introductions thread. This can be it.

Many of the members here know each other from another site, but many (and new) members do not.

I guess this is an outro.

I'm moving on to another board. I've had fun on this one, and I have no hard feelings for anyone on here. We're all just spending time here for our own reasons. If I livened things up, I'm happy about that. If I hurt any feelings, I apologize for that was never my intention.

Enjoy your Snark-free board!

(you may notice me signed in, and wonder if I'm lurking, or coming back. No. I may borrow some of my posts from here for that other board, so don't mind me)

You did liven things up, but it wasn’t always in a positive way. It is what it is.

I will wish for you something that can be both a boon and a curse. My wish for you is clarity.

You did liven things up, but it wasn’t always in a positive way. It is what it is.

I will wish for you something that can be both a boon and a curse. My wish for you is clarity.
    They livened things up the same way secretly slipping a can of sealed beans into the campfire livens things up.

Hmmm. One wonders if a new guy will show up in a month or so spouting the same nonsense.

I'm moving on to another board. I've had fun on this one, and I have no hard feelings for anyone on here. We're all just spending time here for our own reasons. If I livened things up, I'm happy about that. If I hurt any feelings, I apologize for that was never my intention.

(you may notice me signed in, and wonder if I'm lurking, or coming back. No. I may borrow some of my posts from here for that other board, so don't mind me)

Happy trails Snarky.

I would take him at his word but he more than demonstrated that his word can't even be taken with a grain of salt. He more than lived up to his chosen name as he was both needlessly snarky at times but always a sack. I bid Snarky Sack adieu.

No! You won't be signing back in. Using an alias to sneak in to view an opposition board is an automatic permanent ban.

How in the world did you find that?

More than a little revisionist history of his time here

Went on the board to lurk. Definitely full of idiots. One had the P.J. O’Rourke quote about liberals being spoiled children. Funny, that is precisely what conservatives are.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom