Introductions and/or feedback (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Snarky Sack

He, Him, Sir, Dude
    Reaction score
    I'm Snarky Sack, often called Sack or referred to as the sack.

My pronouns are he/him.

I'm something of a visitor, having paused my participation in another board. I enjoy this board, but I will be returning to my previous board around mid July.

Last edited:
    This is a private message that I got from him. I normally wouldn't post a private message, but I'm making an exception in this case.

I'm Seymour Flops on that board.

It goes fast, and there is no mercy.

By the way, if you read the responses following his post on that board, you'll see lots of people are planning on coming here just to harass people here.

I don't think it's a coinincidence that JGS showed up in about the same time frame as their post on the other board.

I'm glad to see that JGS's post are deleted in addition to being banned. I think that's a good deterrent. Some of these types aren't going to waste their time posting if it will be completely removed. I wouldn't mind if all of Snarky Sack's post were deleted too.

It's clear that his only intention here was to cause trouble. He shouldn't be rewarded with leaving behind the litter of 1,300 trash posts.

Last edited:
    ...I don't think it's a coinincidence that JGS showed up in about the same time frame as their post on the other board.

I'm glad to see that JGS's post are deleted in addition to being banned. I think that's a good deterrent. Some of these types aren't going to waste their time posting if it will be completely removed. I wouldn't mind if all of Snarky Sack's post were deleted too.

It's clear that his only intention here was to cause trouble. He shouldn't be rewarded with leaving behind the litter of 1,300 trash posts.
    If I understand Andrus' earlier post, JGS was Snarky which earned him a perma-ban as well.

If I understand Andrus' earlier post, JGS was Snarky which earned him a perma-ban as well.
    I hadn't made that connection. We'll probably see a few other people come here just to "trigger" people here. Chihuahua's are pack animals like the other canines. Case in point:

We could always go to usmessage and flood the cons like ballSack did here.

Yeah, SS (no pun intended but the irony is definitely not lost) was, plain and simply, a liar from the start. There was no way he was a teacher. And the BS about his imaginary sons serving in the Marines was BS as well.

People like that guy want to lump people like those of us here into the same category - "libs". There are very few actual "liberals" here. To them, if you don't support trump and believe his lies, you are a lib. It doesn't matter if you have been a lifelong conservative or republican. It doesn't matter if you have been a registered independent all of your adult life. If you don't tow the cult line of the big lie, you are a "lib".

Check out the guy below him:

OhPleaseJustQuit
    Diamond Member
    Joined Jul 27, 2021
    Messages 41,038
    1689613909085.png

Well if you click on his username here.. appears to me that's going to be difficult for him.

Screenshot_20230717-164039-523.png

He's claiming he'll set up a new username and lurk for a while, then troll so perfectly that nobody will be able to tell. He's a sad, pathetic piece of shirt.

So he not only got his behind handed to him, he thoroughly enjoyed it.

Masochism is strong with that one.
    We are living in his head - rent free.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom