Hunter Biden (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

FullMonte

Reaction score
    Lost in all the news coverage about what's going on in the US right now is this bit of information.

The Ukrainian government has completed an audit of thousands of case files related to Burisma. Ruslan Ryaboshapka (the prosecutor general), described by Zelenskiy as "100 percent my person" in the July phone call with president Trump said "I specifically asked prosecutors to check especially carefully those facts about Biden's alleged involvement. They answered that there was nothing of the kind."

Not that anyone SHOULD be surprised to find out that Hunter Biden was not implicated in something that was done by the CEO of Burisma in his role as a government employee, that happened two years before Biden joined the board.

Aaaannnnddd, some magistrate is about to let Smirnov out of jail on “personal recognizance”, and we will never see him again. I cannot believe this is stupidity, anyone would say he’s a flight risk.

And, they let him out, subject to GPS monitoring. I would imagine he will either flee the country or suddenly jump out a 3rd story window. 🤦‍♀️

It seems the FBI knew for years that the Biden bribe was a Russian lie. Why did they pretend it wasn’t? Why did they provide the lies to the House? Did they advise the House GOP that they were Russian lies when they provided them?
    The FBI aren't the ones perpetuating that lie, Congressional Republicans are responsible for that. I believe that the FBI made it clear to them that the information they wanted was all lies and the Republicans did not care. Republicans have NO INTEGRITY. Did anyone from the DoJ participate in this faux impeachment inquiry? I think not.

Lost in all the news coverage about what's going on in the US right now is this bit of information.

The Ukrainian government has completed an audit of thousands of case files related to Burisma. Ruslan Ryaboshapka (the prosecutor general), described by Zelenskiy as "100 percent my person" in the July phone call with president Trump said "I specifically asked prosecutors to check especially carefully those facts about Biden's alleged involvement. They answered that there was nothing of the kind."

Not that anyone SHOULD be surprised to find out that Hunter Biden was not implicated in something that was done by the CEO of Burisma in his role as a government employee, that happened two years before Biden joined the board.

Now, 4 years later, we find out that the man who started all this was lying through his teeth. The prosecutor at one time called that man the "star" witness to the case has not arrested that liar for all the lies he told the FBI about Joe and Hunter Biden.

None of it is true. It's all russian lies.

The man has deep connections to russians and their spy network. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a russian spy.

All of this was caused by putin and this man. It's all nothing but lies and trump has known this the whole time. He's been lying about it too.

Same with the republicans who reported it on their propaganda networks.

It's all lies.

Former president Donald Trump on Tuesday struggled to answer when he was asked for proof that Joe Biden had personally benefitted from his son Hunter Biden’s overseas business dealings.

At a town hall event in Greenville, South Carolina, the GOP front-runner was asked by Fox News host Laura Ingraham about his response to those who argue that there is no evidence that president Biden has received any financial benefit from his 53-year-old son’s business ventures.

“But they say there’s no evidence that Joe Biden received any financial benefit personally. And to that you say?” Ingraham asked Mr Trump.

The former president gave a vague response, telling the Fox News host: “Well, he’s got a lot of houses all over the place. And he’s never been paid more than about $179,000.”

President Biden currently makes a salary of $400,000 per year. During his eight years as Barack Obama’s vice president, he earned about $235,000 per year. And in his 36 years in the Senate, his salary peaked at just over $169,000 a year in 2008.

Meanwhile, between his time as vice president and president – from 2017 and 2019 – Mr Biden earned more than $16.5m from large payouts for book deals and speaking gigs. He also bought his second home in Delaware in 2017, a 4,800-square-foot vacation home in Rehoboth Beach he purchased for $2.74m...........

In early June 2023, Rep. Anna Paulina Luna (R-Fla.) earned an unusual amount of right-wing media attention when she publicly reported something she said she learned from the FBI. At issue was a claim being hyped by Republicans that President Biden and his son Hunter had received a bribe from a Ukrainian business executive.

The bureau, she said on social media, “is afraid their informant will be killed if unmasked, based on the info he has brought forward about the Biden family.”

This was obviously not true even at the time. The FBI was concerned about releasing an unredacted copy of an interview with the informant who made that allegation because it might reveal the informant’s identity, putting him at risk not because of the allegation but because he was someone with connections to dangerous individuals. Which, of course, was why the FBI was using him as a source in the first place.

But Luna, amplifying Republican rhetoric in the moment about the severity of the allegation made by this informant — that the Bidens had received multimillion-dollar bribes — reshaped those concerns in a way that made it seem like the allegation itself was the source of the danger. To make it seem like the danger posed wasn’t from the shadowy world of international actors in which the informant operated but, somehow, the Bidens.

Last week, that (never-substantiated and apparently dubious) allegation was severely hobbled when the Justice Department unsealed an indictment charging the informant, Alexander Smirnov, with lying to government officials specifically about the bribery claim. Evidence presented in the indictment makes a strong argument that Smirnov never had the conversation in which he was told about a bribe because, at the time the conversation allegedly occurred, he had never met the person who had made the allegation. It also suggested that Smirnov was motivated by hostility to Biden’s candidacy............

This kind of thing makes you wonder about the laptop dump as well. That story is thinly believable because Hunter was on crack, literally.

This kind of thing makes you wonder about the laptop dump as well. That story is thinly believable because Hunter was on crack, literally.
    To be honest, I dont find the story believable at all, even if he was on crack.

The original story was that the shop owner made multiple calls to Hunter to come get the laptop and he never called back. It’s almost impossible to believe that he never left a voice mail that Hunter heard when he was not high.

To be honest, I dont find the story believable at all, even if he was on crack.

The original story was that the shop owner made multiple calls to Hunter to come get the laptop and he never called back. It’s almost impossible to believe that he never left a voice mail that Hunter heard when he was not high.
    And the shop owner changed his story a couple of times also. I think it’s fishy as hell.

I read tweets that Smirnov has been re-apprehended, but haven’t seen any official confirmation. I don’t agree totally with that thread I posted above, but I do think parts of it are accurate. I am also sure that various GOP congressmen knew that they were pushing lies when they used Smirnov’s info. Parts of a thread, there’s more if you go to Twitter.

I am also sure that various GOP congressmen knew that they were pushing lies when they used Smirnov’s info.
    If they didn't, at the very least they SHOULD HAVE.

Anyone who runs with any version of "Joe Biden got the prosecutor who was investigating Burisma fired to help his son" is making a false claim, and it's one that has been so clearly debunked that it's ridiculous to even try and go with that.
    --Shokin was not investigating Burisma (the investigation had nothing to do with Burisma, it was an investigation of crimes committed by Zlochevsky while he worked for the government, AND Shokin had shelved the investigation and was protecting Zlochevsky from a UK money laundering investigation).
    --The condition of firing Shokin to receive the aid had been communicated to the Ukranians months before Biden's visit, and was the clearly stated policy of the administration, and was supported by a bipartisan group of congress.

More info ; Smirnov has been arrested on a new warrant. He lied to the court about how much money he had access to.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom