/* */

Have democrats become the anti police and anti law party ? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

the annoying thing

Reaction score

When you look at how Biden's allowing in terrorist and felons from around the world and how democrat support illegal drug use and are soft on crime its makes you wonder what is wrong with them.

When you look at how Biden's allowing in terrorist and felons from around the world and how democrat support illegal drug use and are soft on crime its makes you wonder what is wrong with them.
    What are your thoughts on beating officers with flagpoles?

Didn't you already make a thread about this?

I guess you preferred presidents who snorted drugs prescribed by Dr. Ronnie Jackson.

An op-ed from over two years ago ranting just to rant is meaningless.

An op-ed from over two years ago ranting just to rant is meaningless.
    No its not meaninglessits as true today as it was then, liberals are soft on crime and liberal city's have had a explosion in crime . Have you not seen the news and crime numbers ? ^ police officers murdered in the last 48 hours.Wheres the outrage over that?

No its not meaninglessits as true today as it was then, liberals are soft on crime and liberal city's have had a explosion in crime . Have you not seen the news and crime numbers ? ^ police officers murdered in the last 48 hours.Wheres the outrage over that?
    Hmmm. What about crime in rural areas? What about the explosion of drug related crime around meth and opiods in rural areas? Crime is not a function of political party. Crime is a function of social, economic and psychological inputs as well as how crimes are defined and handled.

As for the op-ed? Yes, it is meaningless.

Hmmm. What about crime in rural areas? What about the explosion of drug related crime around meth and opiods in rural areas? Crime is not a function of political party. Crime is a function of social, economic and psychological inputs as well as how crimes are defined and handled.

As for the op-ed? Yes, it is meaningless.
    The drug explosion is due to no security on the boarders aka Biden , and Meth comes mainly from Mexico and Fentanyl is coming in from China another nation that Democrats are soft on , its also being smuggled in on the southern boarder.
    Also 7 out of 10 in jail Identify as democrat , they pretty well tells you why liberals want no cash bail and are so soft on the boarder .

Ahh you listen to Dan Bongino! You parrot him well. His shtick translates better over the AM radio than it does on text on a message board.

Meth mainly comes from mexico LMao GTFO HERE
    They make commerical grade meth in labs in mexico by the kilo. Meth production in the usa has been reduced drastically by reducing the availability of of precursors chemicals.Its still made here but in small amounts

They make commerical grade meth in labs in mexico by the kilo. Meth production in the usa has been reduced drastically by reducing the availability of of precursors chemicals.Its still made here but in small amounts
    That was completely contrary to what I've been told by LEO (ESPECIALLY in the appalachians) so I went to the US DEA website and did a little digging. It looks like that it is trending that way (Domestic production has been decreasing and we are seizing more at the border) but nothing I could find quantitated the amounts in relation to each other. So while "mainly" is a hyperbolic propaganda overexaggerating, it is trending that way so I edited that part out.

Anyway, what "drug explosion?" are you referring? I dont see that link.

That was completely contrary to what I've been told by LEO (ESPECIALLY in the appalachians) so I went to the US DEA website and did a little digging. It looks like that it is trending that way (Domestic production has been decreasing and we are seizing more at the border) but nothing I could find quantitated the amounts in relation to each other. So while "mainly" is a hyperbolic propaganda overexaggerating, it is trending that way so I edited that part out.

Anyway, what "drug explosion?" are you referring? I dont see that link.
    So you know Im a hillbilly born in ky and raised in west Virginia , you get a lot of the shake and bake method there which produces small amounts of meth but major labs nope

I mean... you are aptly named.
    Why thank you . Actually I have other nick names but I gave this one to myself . The full name is ding ding the annoying thing after my woman's brothers freind . My gal gave her that name and I liked it.

Well democrat policy's encourage crime like it or not that true. And 8f you recall millions took part 8n blm riots and 8t cost billions
    More lies. Provide proof that “millions” of people rioted (and I won’t even make you prove they were BLM, because everybody knows you cannot) and prove that billions of dollars of damage was done.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom