Has Facebook or Twitter Banned You? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

viktor

Reaction score
    If so, you can join a Class Action lawsuit by Donald Trump and the Amer Conservative Union against Big Tech. If you help them as a witness and they win, you might get a share of the judgement. The more witnesses they have, the stronger their case. Go here [Mod deleted]

[Mod edit: this website does not seem to allow joining any class action lawsuit; it appears to only collect individual stories concerning social media and solicit contact information. There are multiple efforts to solicit donations. The link has been deleted from the original post.]

Last edited by a moderator:
    We need a thread like this because we need to watch this case. I like the line in the initial case filing document which reads:

"Trump (“Plaintiff”), the 45th President of the United States, is a private citizen and is domiciled in Palm Beach, Florida."

It's that "private citizen" part I enjoy the most.

Here's the case docket by the way. https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/60041159/trump-v-twitter-inc/

The latest actions by the court in that is to move the case from where Trump resides to Norther California where Twitter resides.

Last edited:
    If so, you can join a Class Action lawsuit by Donald Trump and the Amer Conservative Union against Big Tech. If you help them as a witness and they win, you might get a share of the judgement. The more witnesses they have, the stronger their case.

I got banned from twitter because I called Herman Cain an Uncle Tom. (while he was still living).

Does that count?

Details about this class action are strange as in how can it be that way. Trump doesn't belong in the same class as the volunteer supporter litigants. The way it's described this case would about have to be several separate suits one for each company not an overall monster suit which would pit a class of Trump supporter litigants against a class of big business defendants.

There actually is a Trump v Twitter case and I linked to the docket but that seems to be unrelated to this wild class action case which has been announced. That case is not structured as a large class action suit.

Then I noticed that the CPAC announcement and application to join the suit web page is vague about it's origination date, however based on other announcements on the web I found, it appears to have been announced during the first week of last July.

Then I found a few article dated a bit later in July which suggest that there isn't a class action suit here which folks can join, what they're joining is a grand fund raising scheme which is nothing but a scam. Another scam, where Trump is scamming his own supporters. Check these article out, interesting stuff:

This article below is related, but not directly tied to this class action scam, more its an overall overview of Trump's recent scamming activities:

All of the above articles are quite interesting reads.

Victor I think the illusion has been well ripped off of topic of this thread. The grand hustler strikes again. He's not trying to steal from me, he's trying to steal it from you. I hope your hand is gripped firmly on your wallet preventing it from being picked from your pocket.

Then I found a few article dated a bit later in July which suggest that there isn't a class action suit here which folks can join, what they're joining is a grand fund raising scheme which is nothing but a scam. Another scam, where Trump is scamming his own supporters.

Where's my thisismyshockedface gif? All joking aside, there are many people who fall for scams every single day. Especially older people it seems. If grandpa is a loyal down the line R voter and is told to go a website to help his buddy Trump out, the odds are he will. When that website turns to "donating money to the cause to keep the lawsuit going", grandpa isn't going to think much about how that makes no sense at all. And when he misses the 5mm sized checkbox that says "make this a recurring monthly payment" he won't even notice his savings is gone until a few months from now. The older my mother gets (thankfully she's still young enough to have her wits), the more often I try to go over with her any of the various scams I've heard of recently. Unfortunately, I don't think many people do that with their parents/grandparents.

I caught a 3 day FB ban before all the trump stuff for posting "Men Suck" under a female friends post about her boyfriend cheating on her.

I'm absolutely not interested in helping President Lawsuit in any manner.

I haven't been banned, but I'm also wouldn't give them my contact information so that they could spam me with solicitations for donations.

It's always a grift with the right wing.

Lol, good luck with that. I imagine you would have about as much luck as Trump will with his ‘lawsuit’.

Lol, good luck with that. I imagine you would have about as much luck as Trump will with his ‘lawsuit’.
    Im just being cheeky, even if I was mad about it, I wouldn’t blame/sue Andrus.

I believe the owners of these places have the right to determine what is/isn’t appropriate for the space they own.

So, on a lark, and because Apple has a new “hide my email” feature where they generate a bogus email if you ask them to when you respond to a website, I filled out a form for the above website. I actually used a bogus phone number and zip code as well as a bogus name. And in the field to describe how I was “censored” I just put a single character. So, I figured it would be flagged as bogus pretty quick.

Wrong, lol, today I got an email (forwarded from the Apple-generated email) that thanked me for sharing my story and invited me to fill out an online form. This form required me to list all my social media contact information and gave me a chance to elaborate again with dates, etc. it also urged me to make and submit a video telling about my “censorship”. There was one check box that asked if i wanted to join the “class” but zero other legalese to suggest that this is a legitimate effort to mount a class action lawsuit. No law firm identified, no statement of the premise or even any outline of what had to have happened to you to qualify you to be in the class. There were, however, at least three “donate” links on the page with the form.

I‘ve received several actual invitations to join class action suits in the past. There isn’t anything about this that compares to those. I’m very skeptical that this is anything other than contact info harvesting.

So, on a lark, and because Apple has a new “hide my email” feature where they generate a bogus email if you ask them to when you respond to a website, I filled out a form for the above website. I actually used a bogus phone number and zip code as well as a bogus name. And in the field to describe how I was “censored” I just put a single character. So, I figured it would be flagged as bogus pretty quick.

Wrong, lol, today I got an email (forwarded from the Apple-generated email) that thanked me for sharing my story and invited me to fill out an online form. This form required me to list all my social media contact information and gave me a chance to elaborate again with dates, etc. it also urged me to make and submit a video telling about my “censorship”. There was one check box that asked if i wanted to join the “class” but zero other legalese to suggest that this is a legitimate effort to mount a class action lawsuit. No law firm identified, no statement of the premise or even any outline of what had to have happened to you to qualify you to be in the class. There were, however, at least three “donate” links on the page with the form.

I‘ve received several actual invitations to join class action suits in the past. There isn’t anything about this that compares to those. I’m very skeptical that this is anything other than contact info harvesting.
    Thanks for looking into that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom