Harris - Trump Debate (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Optimus Prime

Reaction score
    I'm sure polls won't change no matter what happens but I am hoping that Kamala absolutely destroys Trump with a healthy helping of petty bait designed to make him lose his mind and goad him into saying something unfortunate

I've said this before but I hope there is some fact checking thins time and Trump isn't allowed to rant about after birth abortions, immigrants eating cats, and lunchtime sex change operations for 3rd graders

I just want him to be over - the cancer to be gone. I feel some genuine relief tonight that she answered the call of showing that she can be both a coherent, detailed advocate of real policy and out-duel him in the war of words.

No, it won’t shift the entrenched but it makes it unreasonable for undecideds and otherwise ‘up for grabs’ voters to think they’re basically the same but for a few policy points. She showed poise and thoughtfulness in contrast to his raving lunatic.

It was tremendously important for her to come out of this with proof on the record and momentum and my sense is that she accomplished that.

I just want him to done, so badly. He’s just so so awful.

I'll say this much, Harris was miles and miles better at debating Trump than Biden. She acquitted herself well. Trump is just a terrible, awful human being.

I'll say this much, Harris was miles and miles better at debating Trump than Biden. She acquitted herself well. Trump is just a terrible, awful human being.
    She pretty much executed the strategy that I would have wanted to against him.. just dig your claws into him but stay Presidential and let him get mad and do his whole crazy thing.

Listening to the Republicans try to defend Trump's performance...

john-c-reilly-wtf.gif

Trump is terrified of and hates a strong woman. I was reminded of this fact by these posts. The body language tonight is very telling.

The people who think speaking louder and talking over people makes someone look stronger don't seem to know that we make those kind of judgments off of body language a lot more so than spoken language.

Trump's body language was small and cowering. He was slouched, his shoulders were pulled in and his neck was retracted for most of the debate, and he never once had the courage to physically square up to Harris, like Harris did towards him several times. If he was a turtle, he would have been hiding in his shell.

I think Harris didn't treat this debate like an isolated event to win. I think she treated it as another step toward eventually causing Trump to have a very public breakdown.

She kept hitting at and undermining his obsessive compulsive need to be admired. She made several references throughout the night of people who say he's incompetent, unfit, weak, and/or laughable. That's what Trump is going to stew over and lash out about.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom