/* */

Harris for President Thread (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

MT15

Reaction score
    We can use this for just general Harris talk - related to schedule, crowd sizes, interviews and such. Things that don’t fit in the economic thread or in the general election thread.

I just saw this: a packed house in Savannah, GA. Around 7-9k people came out in the rain and waited in line. Another 80k were watching it live online at one point - just on the campaign YouTube account. That’s a lot of enthusiasm, in a red part of GA.

This is a really good website - it’s an aggregator and seems to be run by a poly-sci student. I like how easy it is to use and the depth of the data you can find.

See, I took that differently. I thought he was “betting the house” that AZ would go blue. 🤷‍♀️

Now I’m not sure.
    your first thought was correct. I'd bet my house in Ms. Az goes blue. Abortion rights are on the
    ballot and a record number of women have registered to vote. Trumps in deep doo doo and he knows it.
    You can add Utah as well.

Trump has never been super popular among Mormons, I think.

Also, evidently Nate Silver is messing with his formulas to punish Harris for little to no post-convention bounce, according to this guy. But Trump got zero post-convention bounce as well. And it makes sense. Trump got his bounce post-assassination attempt, Harris got a bounce after Biden stepped aside and she won over the delegates. IMO, take Silver with a grain of salt. Maybe the whole shaker.

Same guy I posted above - Carlson - had called out how sketchy some of these on-line “pollsters” are by registering with them under a fraudulent name and location with no checking by them. Silver has historically included them - it looks like he is correcting that for at least one of them.

But far more interesting is the bad English phrasing used by one of the anti-Harris accounts responding to Silver here. This account is certainly not based in America.

Another example of the tortured English of that account. This one is clumsy and clownish. I wonder how many are more polished and better able to fool us.

1725369955087.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom