/* */

Harris and Walz first joint interview Thursday, Aug. 29 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meanwhile on tiger :poop: :poop: :poop:
    (I read through their topic, which I regret - they didn't like the interview to say the least)
    We appreciate you taking one for the team. Truly doing the Lord's work

What are they saying over there? What talking points will soon be sandblasted all over this thread?

We appreciate you taking one for the team. Truly doing the Lord's work

What are they saying over there? What talking points will soon be sandblasted all over this thread?
    I've depleted my tiger :poop: reserves, so I don't want to revisit there for a while lol
    but going off memory (and the comments I can post here)

- KH seemed unauthentic
    - 'tampon tim' looked like a creepy uncle/handler who was uncomfortable to be there
    - CNN is propoganda
    - KH did not seem presidential enough
    - "trainwreck"
    - One person made an odd comment of not believing KH did not think of herself first when Biden called her about dropping out.
    - I think someone else said something like "how can you trust this person when they change their position on things they said previously" (if I had to guess, this was about KH's comment to not ban fracking)

I've depleted my tiger :poop: reserves, so I don't want to revisit there for a while lol
    but going off memory (and the comments I can post here)

- KH seemed unauthentic
    - 'tampon tim' looked like a creepy uncle/handler who was uncomfortable to be there
    - CNN is propoganda
    - KH did not seem presidential enough
    - "trainwreck"
    - One person made an odd comment of not believing KH did not think of herself first when Biden called her about dropping out.
    - I think someone else said something like "how can you trust this person when they change their position on things they said previously" (if I had to guess, this was about KH's comment to not ban fracking)

Sounds like standard boiler plate crap Maga was going to say regardless of how the interview went. Which basically means they have nothing.

You know how she can avoid this? Stop answering YES to questions that catches you off guard!

DB - Will you appoint a Republican to your Cabinet?
    KH - YES. I would.

SLOW DOWN! What she should have said:

- I would consider doing so...I got — we got 68 days to go with this election, so I’m not puttin’ the cart before the horse. But I would. I think — I think it’s really important. I — I have spent my career inviting diversity of opinion. I think it’s important to have people at the table when some of the most important decisions are being made that have different views, different experiences. And I think it would be to the benefit of the American public to have a member of my Cabinet who is a Republican.

Last edited:
    yeah, I found that an ironic comment. Maybe it is because of that motto "republicans: it's only okay when we do it"
    Walz has said some minor lies like carrying a weapon in war, something about a DUI, but most people have embellished things like that, and I think he'll look honest in comparison to Trump. With that said, I think he said it once, and I have heard a couple of veterans say that he did carry weapons in war, just not in combat. Nevertheless, none of us are perfect, but let's let the Washington Post track their lies. It's all a continuum, and I think Trump will be on the extreme lying end, and Walz will be closer to the honest end of the continuum.

Regarding the interview, I don't think Harris did a good job of explaining her support of fracking, whether she would change anything regarding Gaza, and immigration policy. I think she needs to have more clear answers for the debate.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom