Gov. Abbott intends to pardon man convicted of murdering BLM protester (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

superchuck500

U.S. Blues
    Reaction score
    This is wildly forked up. This guy clearly intended to go kill protesters and deliberately instigate a situation that would appear to allow him to use stand your ground defense. The jury rejected that defense (because that’s not how it works!).

Abbott can’t wait to pardon him. Holy shirt.

This is all very shocking 🙄

A Travis County judge Thursday unsealed court records that revealed more anti-protester social media posts and messages that a jury did not see or hear while deciding whether to convict Daniel Perry on a murder charge in the death of Garrett Foster.

The posts included messages such as "Black Lives Matter is racist to white people...It is official I am racist because I do not agree with people acting like monkeys," Perry wrote.

[…]

On another Facebook post on June 1, 2020, Perry wrote: “now it is my turn to get banned (from Facebook) by comparing the black lives matter movement to a zoo full of monkeys that are freaking out flinging their s--t.”

All these mother forkers know they're racist, but then they complain about being called racist.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom