Ft. Bragg is no more, renamed Fort Liberty (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis pledged to restore the name of a military fort to the name of a Confederate general in North Carolina if he is elected president.

The 2024 candidate for the Republican nomination for president made the remarks at the North Carolina Republican Party convention on Friday evening.

“I also look forward to, as President, restoring the name of Fort Bragg to our great military base in Fayetteville, North Carolina,” he said during the Old North State Dinner in Greensboro. “It's an iconic name and iconic base, and we're not gonna let political correctness run amok.”…….

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis pledged to restore the name of a military fort to the name of a Confederate general in North Carolina if he is elected president.

The 2024 candidate for the Republican nomination for president made the remarks at the North Carolina Republican Party convention on Friday evening.

“I also look forward to, as President, restoring the name of Fort Bragg to our great military base in Fayetteville, North Carolina,” he said during the Old North State Dinner in Greensboro. “It's an iconic name and iconic base, and we're not gonna let political correctness run amok.”…….

I can hear the attack ads now:

"Ron DeSantis vows to rename Fort Liberty. Why don't you like liberty, Mr. DeSantis? What are you hiding? Why are you against freedom and the military?"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom