Ft. Bragg is no more, renamed Fort Liberty (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Personally I'm a little tired of this politically correct nonsense. As a country we have more important and serious issues to worry about. This should have been near the bottom of the "Important" list.

Personally I'm a little tired of this politically correct nonsense. As a country we have more important and serious issues to worry about. This should have been near the bottom of the "Important" list.
    Fortunately, this administration is very capable of multi-tasking. Do not fret though, you are still free to celebrate your treasonous heroes in private.

Fortunately, this administration is very capable of multi-tasking.

I disagree. If that were true we wouldn't be having the crisis at our border with illegals. The Biden admin has a strong reputation for waiting until the last minute to handle issues. The debt ceiling is another example of that. Multi-tasking is an attribute not associated with the Biden admin.

I disagree. If that were true we wouldn't be having the crisis at our border with illegals. The Biden admin has a strong reputation for waiting until the last minute to handle issues. The debt ceiling is another example of that. Multi-tasking is an attribute not associated with the Biden admin.

Do you believe that resources were taken away from the border to focus on renaming bases?

Do you think Joe Biden spent any time at all on this topic?

Then you have not been paying attention or your understanding of your listed crises are clouded, both of those are manufactured by institutionalized obstruction. There are those that refuse to address the real issues of the southern border because it keeps their grasp of power secure, but this isn't the thread for that discussion.

Multi-tasking is an attribute not associated with the Biden admin.
    Can you explain your claim here without using the border and debt ceiling as examples which I have addressed below?
    The Biden admin has a strong reputation for waiting until the last minute to handle issues.
    Outside of the manufactured issues such as the border and the debt ceiling, please name another or multiple issue(s) that the Biden administration has waited until the last minute to handle.
    If that were true we wouldn't be having the crisis at our border with illegals
    Working to solve a problem is a lot harder than working against solving the problem and using the problem as a political talking point. When has the problem at the border not been a problem?
    The debt ceiling is another example of that
    Once again, the debt ceiling problem was only a problem because Republicans took it as a hostage. It hasn't been a problem unless a Democrat has been president. It was raised 3 times under the last administration (a term I use lightly here) with 0 hostage threats being made.

Fun Facts- The Senate in 2020 made this decision not the current President to rename a whole lotta bases. Kinda selective outrage.

Why is it that the “both sides!” thing, always seems to be the same side.

But let’s split the difference here -

We”ll call them Bragg Fries instead of Freedom Fries and everybody is happy.

I kinda like the idea of eating treasonous losers.

Yeah, the surge Republicans were counting on never materialized, plus when Rs are in power they never do anything to solve the border crisis. That’s because it‘s a valuable political football for them to return to anytime they want to scare people like Echo into voting for them instead of Democrats.

Fact of the matter is that Biden has been quietly working on addressing some of the border issues, and it’s having some effect.

What's politically correct about removing the name of a loser traitor who fought against the U.S. armed forces from a U.S. armed forces installation? Seems logical to me. Would you want a Ft. Che Guevara?

BTW, this isn't even on the "important" list. It's been in the works in the background for some time now, Ft. Bragg is not going to be the only installation renamed, and it is the military brass doing it.

Last edited:
    To be fair and balanced :hihi: , there was a surge at the MX border with Guatemala. Even in my home State of Yucatan which is not on the path from C.A. to the U.S., never happened before, but now seems every week the police are picking up undocumented migrants from various places: Cuba, Venezuela, India, Ghana, etc.

But yeah, T42 or not, the U.S. border has remained tight.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom