Federal criminal investigation Hunter Biden focuses on his business dealings (Update: DOJ appoints special counsel) (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.

SaintForLife

Reaction score
    Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from Elena Baturina, the richest woman in Russia and the widow of Yury Luzhkov, the former mayor of Moscow, Senate Republicans revealed in their report on the younger Biden’s work in Ukraine.

Baturina is referenced in the 87-page report, which was released Wednesday, addressing her payment to Biden’s investment firm in early 2014.

“Baturina became Russia’s only female billionaire when her plastics company, Inteko, received a series of Moscow municipal contracts while her husband was mayor,” it said in providing background on the businesswoman.

The report described her involvement with Biden as “a financial relationship,” but declined to delve deeper into why the wire transfer was made.

The probe also found that Baturina sent 11 wires transfers between May and December 2015 to a bank account belonging to BAK USA, a tech startup that filed for bankruptcy in March 2019.

Nine of those 11 wire transfers were first sent to Rosemont Seneca Partners, the investment firm founded by Biden and Chris Heinz, stepson of former Secretary of State John Kerry, before being transferred to BAK USA.

We all know their is massive corruption on both sides of the aisle. Here is an alleged allegation against Hunter Biden who was allegedly enriching himself because his Dad was Vice President.

This tweet is just him saying these things are true and not proving anything. And we can see the tweet there’s no need for you to post things over and over again. So when you have actual proof we can look at it. Until then this is just some anonymous dude posting crap he says is true on Twitter.
    It's literally pictures showing Joe Biden with Hunter's business partners. Didn't Joe said he never discussed or was involved in Hunter's business ventures?

It's literally pictures showing Joe Biden with Hunter's business partners. Didn't Joe said he never discussed or was involved in Hunter's business ventures?
    So a picture with some guys is now proof of discussion of business ventures? This is ridiculous. You cannot be serious with this crap.

So a picture with some guys is now proof of discussion of business ventures? This is ridiculous. You cannot be serious with this crap.
    Joe Biden posing for pictures with Hunter's business partners(that he said he had no knowledge of) shows that your claims are complete bullshirt.

Joe Biden posing for pictures with Hunter's business partners(that he said he had no knowledge of) shows that your claims are complete bullshirt.
    Nope. He said he never discussed Hunter’s business ventures. Even you can see that a person can stop by and say hello, and pose for a picture, without discussing business. You just want to believe what you want to believe and you will twist anything around to justify yourself.

Nope. He said he never discussed Hunter’s business ventures. Even you can see that a person can stop by and say hello, and pose for a picture, without discussing business. You just want to believe what you want to believe and you will twist anything around to justify yourself.
    Lol. So he just happened to meet with them, but it had nothing to do with Hunter? This is laughable. Come up with better talking points.

Lol. So he just happened to meet with them, but it had nothing to do with Hunter? This is laughable. Come up with better talking points.
    No, you provide any proof at all, from a credible source, that Joe Biden was ever involved with any of Hunter’s business dealings while in public office. You never have done that, nobody has.

We already saw one time where Hunter had a business lunch and Joe stopped by to say hello. This happens all the time. It doesn’t mean there was any talk about business. He wasn’t part of the lunch, he just stopped by to say hello. It wouldn’t surprise me if Hunter asked him to stop by and say hello to impress people he wanted to do business with. There’s no crime there.

What is completely clownish is your fixation on this. It’s stupid, childish and sad to fixate on this while we are finding out exactly how criminal and reckless Trump has been. We have a lot more important things to worry about right now and you just flood the zone with bullshirt every time you come on this board. Maybe I should put you on ignore. Nobody believes your crap on here anyway.

Wow, they must be really afraid of him testifying.

Right. He wants to testify so obviously anything he might say is on stone tablets he got from God.

Or…

He is another in a line of liars conservative azzhats have conjured up.

Right. He wants to testify so obviously anything he might say is on stone tablets he got from God.

Or…

He is another in a line of liars conservative azzhats have conjured up.
    I mean....why else would the DOJ want someone to start serving a sentence that was issued more than a year ago? It couldn't possibly be because they were actually sentence to jail more than a year ago, could it?

Also...I do find it interesting that they only posted an image of the last paragraph, that starts off with "in light of the foregoing...." It would strengthen their argument if they posted the entire document that showed there was something nefarious going on, but I suspect the earlier parts of the document actually make this look like a more normal court filing.

I mean....why else would the DOJ want someone to start serving a sentence that was issued more than a year ago? It couldn't possibly be because they were actually sentence to jail more than a year ago, could it?

Also...I do find it interesting that they only posted an image of the last paragraph, that starts off with "in light of the foregoing...." It would strengthen their argument if they posted the entire document that showed there was something nefarious going on, but I suspect the earlier parts of the document actually make this look like a more normal court filing.

Even reading the only paragraph provided, the government says that the defense counsel is going to respond by Wednesday, two days after the scheduled testimony. To say that they are trying to arrest Archer to prevent him from testifying is ridiculous and only a fool would believe those lies. Not only are they not trying to arrest him (they're trying to schedule a date for him to begin a one-year sentence that was handed down 4+ years ago), it's fully apparent to anyone with an ounce of common sense (including the lawyers) that making the filing on a Saturday isn't going to magically start his sentence Monday.

Even reading the only paragraph provided, the government says that the defense counsel is going to respond by Wednesday, two days after the scheduled testimony. To say that they are trying to arrest Archer to prevent him from testifying is ridiculous and only a fool would believe those lies. Not only are they not trying to arrest him (they're trying to schedule a date for him to begin a one-year sentence that was handed down 4+ years ago), it's fully apparent to anyone with an ounce of common sense (including the lawyers) that making the filing on a Saturday isn't going to magically start his sentence Monday.
    I agree that they aren't trying to arrest him before the hearing. It seems more about intimidating the witness and trying to discredit him by highlighting his fraud conviction. Either way, it's banana republic stuff.

I agree that they aren't trying to arrest him before the hearing. It seems more about intimidating the witness and trying to discredit him by highlighting his fraud conviction. Either way, it's banana republic stuff.
    Well, at least you admit that the tweet that you posted is a lie. That's a start.

So... we should expect no more tweets from Miranda Devine moving forward, then?

Then why post this obvious lie, with the comment you made?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom