Federal criminal investigation Hunter Biden focuses on his business dealings (Update: DOJ appoints special counsel) (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.

SaintForLife

Reaction score
    Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from Elena Baturina, the richest woman in Russia and the widow of Yury Luzhkov, the former mayor of Moscow, Senate Republicans revealed in their report on the younger Biden’s work in Ukraine.

Baturina is referenced in the 87-page report, which was released Wednesday, addressing her payment to Biden’s investment firm in early 2014.

“Baturina became Russia’s only female billionaire when her plastics company, Inteko, received a series of Moscow municipal contracts while her husband was mayor,” it said in providing background on the businesswoman.

The report described her involvement with Biden as “a financial relationship,” but declined to delve deeper into why the wire transfer was made.

The probe also found that Baturina sent 11 wires transfers between May and December 2015 to a bank account belonging to BAK USA, a tech startup that filed for bankruptcy in March 2019.

Nine of those 11 wire transfers were first sent to Rosemont Seneca Partners, the investment firm founded by Biden and Chris Heinz, stepson of former Secretary of State John Kerry, before being transferred to BAK USA.

We all know their is massive corruption on both sides of the aisle. Here is an alleged allegation against Hunter Biden who was allegedly enriching himself because his Dad was Vice President.

You are conflating TWO DIFFERENT IVESTIGATIONS!!!!!!!
    Use your own brains and stop being led around by your Twitter mob.

Is the IRS responsible for investigating those claims made by the Giuliani Ukraine doc? NO.
    Ask yourself why are they so focused on what these IRS Agents have to say about any of this.

INTERNATIONAL BRIBERY SCHEMES ARE NOT THE IRS's JURISDICTION!

The FBI found nothing supporting those claims of bribery and no matter how hard your buddies try to make this fake story real, you all will keep failing to do so. It has reached beyond being pathetically stupid. The IRS case against HUNTER BIDEN was sparked off of those Docs though and now that their case is settled and closed, the GOP are disappointed in their efforts. They want you to fall for the same story again and, lo and behold, you did not disappoint.
    If I'm confused, explain to me which investigation Barr's DOJ dismissed that you claimed earlier.

We know why the Republicans wanted to hear from those IRS agents. The IRS agents found multiple felonies and misdemeanors committed by Hunter Biden.

As far as the 1023 talking about the Biden bribery scheme and the IRS agents:

There isn’t any proof of anything other than Ziegler wanted to press more charges than Weiss did. That isn’t any big scandal, it happens all the damn time, as they have testified. Remember: in the vast majority of cases investigators want to charge more than they end up charging.
    You keep repeating this lie. Ziegler's boss was in the meeting where Weiss said he couldn't make the decision on charging Hunter and Ziegler's boss confirmed that's what was said in the email I posted earlier.
    And those decisions referenced above in your spamming of the board were indeed by Trump‘s DOJ, unless you think Bill Barr was Biden’s AG, lol.
    That's not true and I already showed you why just a few posts ago.

I do think its funny that you are buying this dog and pony show. This is such an obvious ploy to deflect attention from Trump about to be indicted criminally again. We even know Trump has placed calls to McCarthy and Stefanik to let them know they need to jump to attention and get something out there pronto. The breathless tweets from the “Oversight” committee are particularly hilarious. Did you really fall for the one where Hunter is at lunch? That’s so precious.
    Spoken like a true partisan
    There still isn’t any evidence that Biden took any money while he was in government, and there really isn’t any evidence that he took any money at all that comes from a credible source. These two IRS clowns are obviously on a mission, and they have accepted money from Ali Alexander for their testimony. Does that not set off alarm bells? No, you never question things you want so very badly to be true. Even when they stink to high heaven.
    You haven't shown any reason why they aren't credible other than your typical vague statements. Who is Ali Alexander and explain how they were paid by him

Hunter was a drug addict, he managed to parlay his last name into some lucrative foreign contracts. He did some stupid crap due to his addiction and lack of judgement. That’s all they got. They can‘t prove anything else and anyone you are reading today who is breathlessly reporting this crap is just yanking your chain in service to Trump or their own partisan biases.
    You're so bad at coming up with excuses 😆

Trump’s DOJ had over 3 years - they know all this amounts to is a bunch of nothing. You don’t think Trump leaned on them HARD to come up with something? Barr definitely wasn’t above squashing an investigation for Trump, we know he did that. Evidently there really was nothing there or Barr would have been happy to come up with it, he just wouldn’t use manufactured evidence or lie for Trump.
    You repeating your talking points over and over doesn't make it true.

You keep repeating this lie. Ziegler's boss was in the meeting where Weiss said he couldn't make the decision on charging Hunter and Ziegler's boss confirmed that's what was said in the email I posted earlier.

You do realize that it's possible to hear something and confirm it was said without weighing in on the veracity, right? If I hear someone say that the sky is green, the grass is blue, and the earth is flat, I can confidently confirm that they said it while also confidently concluding that the speaker of those statements is a moron.

You claim the IRS whistleblowers aren't credible(they are) while you are acting like a convicted felon is credible. 🤣🤣🤣

Lev Parnas Sentenced To 20 Months In Prison For Campaign Finance, Wire Fraud, And False Statements Offenses.
    He is willing to testify to anyone at any time. He has owned up to what he did and wants to make a fresh start. The IRS guys won’t testify in front of the Senate. Why is that? Why did they take money from Ali Alexander for their testimony?

You do realize that it's possible to hear something and confirm it was said without weighing in on the veracity, right? If I hear someone say that the sky is green, the grass is blue, and the earth is flat, I can confidently confirm that they said it while also confidently concluding that the speaker of those statements is a moron.
    I cannot believe that SFL seems to be unable to make these simple distinctions. It baffles me.

That's not true and I already showed you why just a few posts ago.
    Read your own damn spam. You posted more than one tweet saying something like “it’s an outrage that Barr didn’t act on this.” Read. What. You. Post.

If I'm confused, explain to me which investigation Barr's DOJ dismissed that you claimed earlier.
    You're right! Barr didn't dismiss this case, there was no case for him to dismiss! The DoJ didn't find anything actionable from those allegations.
    We know why the Republicans wanted to hear from those IRS agents. The IRS agents found multiple felonies and misdemeanors committed by Hunter Biden.
    And so did the DoJ, that is why Hunter Biden cooperated with the IRS/DoJ and averted prosecution.

You're right! Barr didn't dismiss this case, there was no case for him to dismiss! The DoJ didn't find anything actionable from those allegations. Anything actionable i.e EVIDENCE. It was a cool, detailed story that informant told about Hunter, but he had no verifiable/credible evidence to support his story. Had he had that, Barr would have acted.

You haven't shown any reason why they aren't credible other than your typical vague statements. Who is Ali Alexander and explain how they were paid by him
    So I was going from memory - it was Kash Patel who paid the whistleblowers to testify. It’s not clear from this article which ones were paid but I‘m just going to assume the GOP is paying all of them at this point because that’s how biased and transparently slanted their testimony has been.

It's also possible that it happened exactly as Ziegler and his boss said it did. You guys are grasping at straws.

Read your own damn spam. You posted more than one tweet saying something like “it’s an outrage that Barr didn’t act on this.” Read. What. You. Post.
    Unless you are talking about another post, it didn't say that.

It is an outrage that the FBI, under director Christopher Wray, buried this FD-1023, and that Delaware US Attorney David Weiss, when provided with the FD-1023 by then Trump AG Bill Barr in September 2020, after it had been vetted as credible by the US Attorney in Pittsburgh, buried it again, and did not give it to his criminal investigators working on the Hunter Biden probe. IRS supervisory agent Gary Shapley did not know the document existed and testified yesterday that it would have been helpful to his investigation to overcome pressure from DOJ prosecutors not to follow leads to the “Big Guy” aka Joe Biden.

Joseph Ziegler drafted the prosecution report late 2021.

2021 = Biden

It's also possible that it happened exactly as Ziegler and his boss said it did. You guys are grasping at straws.
    Then why don’t they call the boss? Why don’t they call Weiss? Any of the other prosecutors? Lev Parnas is volunteering to testify under oath.

When you don’t apply common sense, and you only want to hear from cherry-picked people and nobody else, you’re the one who is grasping at straws. Or rather swallowing a bunch of BS being served up by a pretty stupid man who somehow got elected to the House.

Common sense: the Trump DOJ had everything for years. Barr would have loved to find something credible on Joe or Hunter Biden. He looked at everything and it either wasn’t credible or they couldn’t prove it. Trump was no doubt pressuring Barr, if he had anything he would have gone with it.

It is an outrage that the FBI, under director Christopher Wray, buried this FD-1023, and that Delaware US Attorney David Weiss, when provided with the FD-1023 by then Trump AG Bill Barr in September 2020, after it had been vetted as credible by the US Attorney in Pittsburgh, buried it again, and did not give it to his criminal investigators working on the Hunter Biden probe. IRS supervisory agent Gary Shapley did not know the document existed and testified yesterday that it would have been helpful to his investigation to overcome pressure from DOJ prosecutors not to follow leads to the “Big Guy” aka Joe Biden.

2021 = Biden
    If Barr thought it was credible he would have pursued it. He had no issues micro-managing while he was AG. He micromanaged Cohen and Stone. He would have been all over it, if it wasn’t just pure BS.

2021 = Biden
    That is all BS because there wouldn't have been ANY IRS CASE if it weren't from those allegations in that FD-1023. Again, the tax case against Hunter was fallout from those allegations.

You repeating your talking points over and over doesn't make it true.
    So why is what I said false? What would be the reason the Trump DOJ didn’t go with any of this stuff? The most reasonable thing is that it wasn’t credible, didn’t prove anything or both. I tend to go with the most reasonable, common sense explanation for things.

What’s your theory?

That is all BS because there wouldn't have been ANY IRS CASE if it weren't from those allegations in that FD-1023. Again, the tax case against Hunter was fallout from those allegations.
    If you try to look at it, none of it makes any sense. Trump’s DOJ was heavily incentivized to find something to prosecute. But they had to have proof, and be able to prove it in court. Not crazy made up statements.

If you read what Parnas wrote, you will see how hard Rudy and Trump were leaning on people to find something, anything they could use.

If you try to look at it, none of it makes any sense. Trump’s DOJ was heavily incentivized to find something to prosecute. But they had to have proof, and be able to prove it in court. Not crazy made up statements.

If you read what Parnas wrote, you will see how hard Rudy and Trump were leaning on people to find something, anything they could use.
    Then they are trying to portray this FD-1023 as something new OMGZ !!!BREAKING NEWS!!! information. STUPID.

Sure. Two opposing things are possible, and you are convinced that your interpretation is correct with nothing to support it.

Read this, especially the part where he correctly points out that this entire hearing has been predicated on things that are shakier than the Steele Dossier. So you have one-upped the people who believed the Steele Dossier by believing this crap. 🤪

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom