FCC to reinstate net neutrality rules (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

zztop

Reaction score
    Ajit Pai is a bad distant memory

I'm disappointed that this hasn't already happened.

C'mon, Joe. Surely you know you were elected to undo the random BS executive orders that Trump signed. So get on it.

C'mon, Joe. Surely you know you were elected to undo the random BS executive orders that Trump signed. So get on it.

Can't tell if that was sarcasm, but republicans were obstructionists about the latest appointment and drug their heels. FCC had been deadlocked since 2021, and only this Sept. they finally got a 3-2 majority
    Biden's first nominee for the open seat, former FCC official Gigi Sohn, withdrew in March after three hearings. She blamed industry opponents for scuttling her nomination

It's not an executive order - it has to come from the FCC. Biden has already signed an executive order instructing the FCC to work on getting it done. But he can't do it on his own.

It's not an executive order - it has to come from the FCC. Biden has already signed an executive order instructing the FCC to work on getting it done. But he can't do it on his own.
    Huh. I figured with the majority Dems had in both houses prior to Nov '22, they'd have been able to confirm anyone Joe wanted.

I am just thankful we lived through this dangerous and dark time in our history. I remember all the clutching of pearls when orange man did this. The devastation is mind boggling.

I am just thankful we lived through this dangerous and dark time in our history. I remember all the clutching of pearls when orange man did this. The devastation is mind boggling.
    Another exaggerated blathering that has no basis in reality.

Quote a single person that said removing net neutrality would cause "a dangerous and dark time in our history." You won't be able to because no one said that or was worried about that.

Quote a single person that said removing net neutrality would cause "devastation." You won't be able to because no one said that or was worried about that.

I'll tell you what I had to tell my 85 year old father a couple of days ago, "stop acting like a 6 year old and grow the eff up."

Can you remind the class again, how was getting rid of net neutrality supposed to help the end user consumer?

Can you remind the class again, how was getting rid of net neutrality supposed to help the end user consumer?
    lol. No he cannot. He just knows that if most people are for it, he should be agin’ it. To own us I guess.

lol. No he cannot. He just knows that if most people are for it, he should be agin’ it. To own us I guess.
    Honestly, most of your arguments have no real framework, so owning you is not done by me but by you attempting to argue your beliefs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom