FCC to reinstate net neutrality rules (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

zztop

Reaction score
    It's not about disagreement, it's the fact he is telling the board to go find his opinion on the PDB. That he can't be bothered to restate it. It's obvious trolling.

"Ya'll are to lazy to search it yourself" ban this dude too. Who carries water for a poster telling the rest of us to go to another site to find his opinion on a subject? If I sound juvenile, how do you think you, and Farb come across?

It's not like you, or Farb are elevating a single conversation on this board with post like this.

I'm sure the board will pearl clutch over having to NOT read Russian propaganda post.
    It is about disagreement in general. You guys treat anyone who is a Trump supporter differently and you want us to do things, say things, post in a certain way that you would never ask a fellow Biden supporter to do even if they do the same things you criticize us for.

It's definitely not trolling. Trolling is when someone posts something online to deliberately upset someone. That's obviously not the case here, but yall use the trolling attack for a person or an opinion you disagree with or don't believe.

An example of trolling would be CoolBrees posting multiple times in multiple threads that I posted in recently that Trump is a rapist. I'll await you scolding him from trolling since you seem so concerned by it.

Why would we jump through hoops for requests from people who think we are racists, xenophobic, misogynists, support white supremacy, are stupid, etc? You can easily search for it if you want to know.

I don't think some here elevate the discussion and I think Farb would probably agree, but the big difference is we aren't calling on yall to be banned or censored just because we disagree with your opinion or don't like you.

Russian propaganda...lol yall have been brainwashed so badly by the corporate media that you are obsessed with Russia, exaggerate their influence, blame everything on Russia. Putin is a bad guy, but there are plenty of bad leaders throughout the world. Operation Mockingbird would be proud of you.

Last edited:
    This is how the left likes to deal with people or opinions they disagree with or don't like. They want them banned, their words censored, etc.

And anyone they disagree with political is labeled a troll which is obviously juvenile.

Yall are complaining that he won't restate what he's already posted here in the past while being too lazy to search for it yourself while claiming he's a troll. Ridiculous
    or telling dangerous lies causes harm to others and needs to stop? maybe republicans need to practice not lying so much? but hey they have the king of lies leading them so it wont stop. why is it this really only became a problem when the king of lies became someone?

It is about disagreement in general. You guys treat anyone who is a Trump supporter differently and you want us to do things, say things, post in a certain way that you would never ask a fellow Biden supporter to do even if they do the same things you criticize us for.

It's definitely not trolling. Trolling is when someone posts something online to deliberately upset someone. That's obviously not the case here, but yall use the trolling attack for a person or an opinion you disagree with or don't believe.

An example of trolling would be CoolBrees posting multiple times in multiple threads that I posted in recently that Trump is a rapist. I'll await you scolding him from trolling since you seem so concerned by it.

Why would we jump through hoops for requests from people who think we are racists, xenophobic, misogynists, support white supremacy, are stupid, etc? You can easily search for it if you want to know.

I don't think some here elevate the discussion and I think Farb would probably agree, but the big difference is we aren't calling on yall to be banned or censored just because we disagree with your opinion or don't like you.

Russian propaganda...lol yall have been brainwashed so badly by the corporate media that you are obsessed with Russia, exaggerate their influence, blame everything on Russia. Putin is a bad guy, but there are plenty of bad leaders throughout the world. Operation Mockingbird would be proud of you.

Farb is not trying to have an honest discussion when he tells us to go to the old PDB board and find his post from 2017.

That is 100% trolling.

Your idea of "jumping through hoops" is for Farb to simply state his opinion.

I disagree with requesting anyone on this site go dig up 7 year old post on a different site.

If you still don't get it, it's willful at this point.

Farb is not trying to have an honest discussion when he tells us to go to the old PDB board and find his post from 2017.

That is 100% trolling.

Your idea of "jumping through hoops" is for Farb to simply state his opinion.

I disagree with requesting anyone on this site go dig up 7 year old post on a different site.

If you still don't get it, it's willful at this point.
    You obviously don't understand what trolling is.

When are you going to call out CoolBrees on his trolling.

Why is the left so scared of hearing views they disagree with?

Operation Mockingbird loves you.

When are you going to stop doing the same? You have dredged up discredited allegations in response to proven facts and you bring them up whenever anyone says something you don’t have an answer for. CoolBrees is just reflecting your own tactics back to you, and when he does that you cry about it.

Keep ducking questions, keep repeating garbage from discredited sources, and yes, keep repeating Russian propaganda. You will never convince anyone on here that your opinions have any merit at all as long as you keep up this kind of posting.

Which is a shame, because if you would post in an honest manner we could all have an honest discussion. Here is the hard truth: It isn’t a disagreement with your views that drives the way people view you on here. There are plenty of people I have disagreements with on here, and sometimes they are a bit contentious. But I respect them because they are at least reality-based and forthright with their posts.

You seem to treat this board as a game. You aren’t really into discussing things, you’re into scoring points, you’re trying to “own the libs” or something. You don’t care if your sources are lying to you, you don’t care if you use sources with track records of slanting or outright making things up. If it helps you in your quixotic effort, you just don’t care. The ends justify the means, right? 🙄

We know this because you just brought up a diary that clearly was stolen, and seems to have had the salacious material added to it after the fact. That’s why no reputable media outlet will touch the diary story. It’s a dirty political trick.

You obviously don't understand what trolling is.

Why is the left so scared of hearing views they disagree with?

Operation Mockingbird loves you.

What view am I hearing to disagree with? I'm being told to go look for a 7 year old post on a different website. That's what I have a problem with. Are you high or something? This can't be THAT hard to understand.

What view am I hearing to disagree with? I'm being told to go look for a 7 year old post on a different website. That's what I have a problem with. Are you high or something? This can't be THAT hard to understand.
    You disagree with Trump supporters and you want Farb banned for telling you to search for it yourself. It's such a travesty for him to tell you to do that yourself. I understand how hard and stressful searching another website can be. I'm here for you if you need some moral support.

You claim Farb is trolling eventhough he wasn't, but you don't have a word to say about CoolBrees obvious trolling.

You disagree with Trump supporters and you want Farb banned for telling you to search for it yourself. It's such a travesty for him to tell you to do that yourself. I understand how hard and stressful searching another website can be. I'm here for you if you need some moral support.

You claim Farb is trolling eventhough he wasn't, but you don't have a word to say about CoolBrees obvious trolling.

Is Farb a Trump supporter? AFAIK, Farb claims to not be one.

I don't even know if I do completely disagree. How would I?

Your right SFL. We are all just bunch of lazy liberals who won't go search for Farb's divine relevation that he shared with everyone almost a decade ago. Surely his words will cure world hunger, and save the bees. Why won't we simply put in the effort? It could take hours of our time, but why should Farb have to waste even a few precious moments of his own? How thoughtless of everyone else on the board for asking Farb to participate, and not deflect, or troll in these discussions.

You two brave souls that wade into this den of liberal vipers. Thank you for your service.

Is Farb a Trump supporter? AFAIK, Farb claims to not be one.

I don't even know if I do completely disagree. How would I?

Your right SFL. We are all just bunch of lazy liberals who won't go search for Farb's divine relevation that he shared with everyone almost a decade ago. Surely his words will cure world hunger, and save the bees. Why won't we simply put in the effort? It could take hours of our time, but why should Farb have to waste even a few precious moments of his own? How thoughtless of everyone else on the board for asking Farb to participate, and not deflect, or troll in these discuss.

You two brave souls that wade into this den of liberal vipers. Thank you for your service.
    Still not a word about CoolBrees obvious trolling which tells me you don't care about trolling. It's all about getting people you don't like banned which is pretty common for the left nowadays.

Still not a word about CoolBrees obvious trolling which tells me you don't care about trolling. It's all about getting people you don't like banned which is pretty common for the left nowadays.

You, and Farb are so brave coming in here and fighting the good fight. The persecution you experience from us nasty lefties. How do you do it?

I'm sorry your dad is like that.

Mine wasn't. I was lucky. I had a very good set of parents. Yes they had their faults, everyone does, we are all human but all my friends wanted my parents as theirs. They called my parents mom and dad. I was very close to my dad. He died about a month after 9-11 and a week after his 67th birthday.

I miss him everyday.

I lost my mom in 2015. I miss her too.

When you have good parents that you're close to, losing them seriously sucks.

The only loss that comes close to losing close parents is losing your best friend. My best friend died suddenly at 60 years old in 2021. We were best friends for over 40 years.

I hope that you are able to remember any good times with your dad.
    Thanks for the thoughtfulness.

I'm happy for you that you had a good relationship with your parents and sad for your loss of both of them.

There is a lot of good with my dad and I focus on that. I just have to have boundaries that some don't have to have with their parents.

I'm happy for you that you had a good relationship with your parents and sad for your loss of both of them.

There is a lot of good with my dad and I focus on that. I just have to have boundaries that some don't have to have with their parents.
    My MIL was like that. It was difficult to deal with and I was thankful I wasn’t raised by her. She had some really good qualities, but you were always walking on eggshells. I’m not very good at that, lol. I’m a bit direct sometimes where my husband and his dad had developed a more passive approach over the years. I don’t blame them, I didn’t have to deal with her my entire life. Just before she passed she became very loving and all the narcissism seemed to drop away. My SIL (her daughter) asked me at the funeral why couldn’t she have been that way always? I don’t really have an answer. I think people just cannot control it at some level.

My MIL was like that. It was difficult to deal with and I was thankful I wasn’t raised by her. She had some really good qualities, but you were always walking on eggshells. I’m not very good at that, lol. I’m a bit direct sometimes where my husband and his dad had developed a more passive approach over the years. I don’t blame them, I didn’t have to deal with her my entire life. Just before she passed she became very loving and all the narcissism seemed to drop away. My SIL (her daughter) asked me at the funeral why couldn’t she have been that way always? I don’t really have an answer. I think people just cannot control it at some level.
    Glad your MIL had a change near the end. That's a great gift. So far, my father is intensifying and escalating as he wanes. It's been a challenge that I'm doing my best to learn and grow from. It's put the childish rhetoric around politics in a perspective that has made it a lot easier to sort through and deal with.

Still not a word about CoolBrees obvious trolling which tells me you don't care about trolling.
    I'd like CoolBrees to stop what you call trolling as much as I'd like you to stop. I see you both doing the same thing that I consider trolling.

I saw it from you long before I saw it from CoolBrees, not that that's an excuse, just a fact. Honestly, CoolBrees seems to be the board's equivalent of a hockey team's goon.

I think if you stopped doing the immature things you do with others, CoolBrees would stop doing it with you.

You can prove whether or not that's true by stopping first. If CoolBrees doesn't respond in kind, then you can point it out.

Just an option that you have.

When are you going to stop doing the same? You have dredged up discredited allegations in response to proven facts and you bring them up whenever anyone says something you don’t have an answer for. CoolBrees is just reflecting your own tactics back to you, and when he does that you cry about it.
    Discredited? Like the Trump is a Russia agent that you still believe. Or you claiming the Biden administration didnt get called out for censorship by 4 federal judges. Me posting thing you don't agree with isn't trolling. He was clearly trolling, but I won't call for him to me banned like Jdonk did for Farb. I'm not that thin-skinned.
    Keep ducking questions, keep repeating garbage from discredited sources, and yes, keep repeating Russian propaganda. You will never convince anyone on here that your opinions have any merit at all as long as you keep up this kind of posting.
    Considering the neocons & discredited people you post you have no leg to stand on. I mean you post stuff from David Frum who was involved in one of the worst lies to get us into war. You don't care about that. It's all about supporting the establishment narrative for you.
    Which is a shame, because if you would post in an honest manner we could all have an honest discussion. Here is the hard truth: It isn’t a disagreement with your views that drives the way people view you on here. There are plenty of people I have disagreements with on here, and sometimes they are a bit contentious. But I respect them because they are at least reality-based and forthright with their posts.
    There's a common theme here. Any Trump supporters are treated with scorn and derision. You guys want a different set of rules for us posting. You complain about us doing the same things that yall do.

You respect them because they support Biden. It's as simple as that.
    You seem to treat this board as a game. You aren’t really into discussing things, you’re into scoring points, you’re trying to “own the libs” or something. You don’t care if your sources are lying to you, you don’t care if you use sources with track records of slanting or outright making things up. If it helps you in your quixotic effort, you just don’t care. The ends justify the means, right? 🙄
    Your talking points are stale. I know yall get upset when someone interrupts the Biden circle jerk.

Your corporate media sources that you claim are credible are anything but credible. Most of the country, except democrats, think the corporate media has no credibility.
    We know this because you just brought up a diary that clearly was stolen, and seems to have had the salacious material added to it after the fact. That’s why no reputable media outlet will touch the diary story. It’s a dirty political trick.
    Haha. You complain about dirty tricks after all the bombshell stories about Trump that later turned out to be bullshirt.

How convenient that you have the same excuse for her diary as you do for Hunter's laptop.

There isn't any evidence I've seen that shows it was added after the fact.

No reputable media outlet will touch it? The same media that tried to censor the laptop story? The same media that you complain isn't partisan enough towards Biden. lol okay

I understand that and respect your boundaries. I'm sorry that my post exceeded your boundaries.

Whenever I encounter someone who still has their parents I get envious.

I would give up my career just to have a few more minutes with both of my parents. Losing ones that were mostly good parents sucks.

The only thing I've experienced that comes close to it is losing my best friend. That is in many ways, worse than losing a parent.

I hope the good memories can shine through for you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom