Everything George Santos (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

MT15

Reaction score
    I think we need a new thread just about this guy. It seems like every day brings new awfulness.

The disgraced lawmaker George Santos is reportedly making six figures by selling videos on the platform Cameo, generating more income than his previous salary as a US congressman, Semafor first reported.

Santos, a former Republican representative from New York state, was expelled from Congress last Friday following a blistering ethics report that detailed his misuse of campaign funds.

Since his removal, Santos has been publishing videos on Cameo, a website that allows users to purchase personalized videos from celebrities. The disgraced congressman has drastically increased the price of his videos, now selling them for $400 a pop from his initial $75-per-video price point.

Santos’s appearance on the platform has reportedly been one of the strongest debuts for a celebrity on Cameo, with Cameo’s CEO, Steven Galanis, telling Semafor that the 35-year-old “is going to be an absolute whale”.

“Sarah Jessica Parker, Bon Jovi – he’s putting numbers up like that,” Galanis said to Semafor…….

A fool and his money...

CNN) — New York Democrats have nominated former Rep. Tom Suozzi for the special election to succeed expelled Republican Rep. George Santos.

Suozzi represented a previous version of New York 3rd Congressional District, on the north shore of Long Island, for three terms before vacating the seat to launch an ultimately unsuccessful primary challenge to New York Gov. Kathy Hochul last year.

“Tom Suozzi has a proven record of fighting for his constituents, fighting to safeguard our suburban way of life here on Long Island and Queens and always advocating for sensible solutions to the real challenges affecting every day average Americans,” Jay Jacobs and Rep. Gregory Meeks, the chairs of the Democratic Party in Nassau and Queens counties, said in a joint statement…..

not super excited about him, just hope he can win that district.

The disgraced lawmaker George Santos is reportedly making six figures by selling videos on the platform Cameo, generating more income than his previous salary as a US congressman, Semafor first reported.

Santos, a former Republican representative from New York state, was expelled from Congress last Friday following a blistering ethics report that detailed his misuse of campaign funds.

Since his removal, Santos has been publishing videos on Cameo, a website that allows users to purchase personalized videos from celebrities. The disgraced congressman has drastically increased the price of his videos, now selling them for $400 a pop from his initial $75-per-video price point.

Santos’s appearance on the platform has reportedly been one of the strongest debuts for a celebrity on Cameo, with Cameo’s CEO, Steven Galanis, telling Semafor that the 35-year-old “is going to be an absolute whale”.

“Sarah Jessica Parker, Bon Jovi – he’s putting numbers up like that,” Galanis said to Semafor…….

He's going to need all the money he can get for that restitution and fines he's going to have to pay.

Good luck with that
    ==============

Disgraced former Republican lawmaker George Santos is already eyeing a return to Congress.

When he walked out of Congress for the final time on 1 December, Mr Santos — who was ousted House in a bipartisan vote after a damning ethics report and 23 federal criminal charges — was adamant he would never return, telling reporters, “Why would I want to stay here? To hell with this place.”

Now he has told New York radio host Frank Morano he would like his old job back one day.

“I’m not done with public service. I want to go back to Congress,” he said in an interview.

“I’m not saying today. I’m not saying tomorrow,” Santos continued. “I have a lot of things I need to take care of first ... but I do have hopes of trying to regain the trust of the American people and going there because I will continue to expose and root out the rot in our federal government.”…….

Good luck with that
    ==============

Disgraced former Republican lawmaker George Santos is already eyeing a return to Congress.

When he walked out of Congress for the final time on 1 December, Mr Santos — who was ousted House in a bipartisan vote after a damning ethics report and 23 federal criminal charges — was adamant he would never return, telling reporters, “Why would I want to stay here? To hell with this place.”

Now he has told New York radio host Frank Morano he would like his old job back one day.

“I’m not done with public service. I want to go back to Congress,” he said in an interview.

“I’m not saying today. I’m not saying tomorrow,” Santos continued. “I have a lot of things I need to take care of first ... but I do have hopes of trying to regain the trust of the American people and going there because I will continue to expose and root out the rot in our federal government.”…….

Root out the rot in your own house you hypocrite.

Certainly could be lying
    ==========

Disgraced US representative George Santos claims he has made more than 1,000 videos on the platform Cameo, allowing him to generate a substantial amount of income – about a half-million dollars – since his expulsion from Congress.

Santos said on Sunday during an interview with CNN’s Manu Raju that he had sold “1,200 videos to date” on Cameo, which allows users to buy personalized videos from celebrities.

Santos, a former Republican representative for New York, has been selling the videos since being removed from Congress in December over his misuse of campaign funds.

The former lawmaker had one of the strongest debuts of a celebrity on the platform, Semafor first reported, reportedly earning six figures on the site.

Santos currently sells his videos for $350 each, though for a time they were $500. If his claim is accurate, that would mean the ex-lawmaker has made more than $400,000 on Cameos alone……

Certainly could be lying
    ==========

Disgraced US representative George Santos claims he has made more than 1,000 videos on the platform Cameo, allowing him to generate a substantial amount of income – about a half-million dollars – since his expulsion from Congress.

Santos said on Sunday during an interview with CNN’s Manu Raju that he had sold “1,200 videos to date” on Cameo, which allows users to buy personalized videos from celebrities.

Santos, a former Republican representative for New York, has been selling the videos since being removed from Congress in December over his misuse of campaign funds.

The former lawmaker had one of the strongest debuts of a celebrity on the platform, Semafor first reported, reportedly earning six figures on the site.

Santos currently sells his videos for $350 each, though for a time they were $500. If his claim is accurate, that would mean the ex-lawmaker has made more than $400,000 on Cameos alone……

He better hurry , he is 14 min into his allotted 15 min of fame.

Grifters will always grift.

Disgraced ex-Congressman George Santos has sued Jimmy Kimmel, accusing the late-night host of “deceiving” him when he requested Cameo videos from him.

The former New York lawmaker sued Kimmel— as well as ABC and Disney — for copyright infringement, fraudulent inducement, breach of contract and unjust enrichment in federal court on Saturday.

Mr Santos previously bragged about making a fortune from his post-Congressman gig making personalised videos on Cameo. Now, he is seeking at least $750,000 in damages.

According to the filing, “unbeknownst to Santos,” Kimmel submitted 14 Cameo video requests “by providing phony names and narratives.”

Cameo offers two types of licenses — personal and business. “Neither of these licenses permits the Users to broadcast the videos on national television,” the suit says, adding that the videos made for Kimmel were allegedly subject to the personal use license restriction.……

CNN) — Former GOP Rep. George Santos, who was expelled from the House last year and is facing federal charges, announced Thursday night that he’s running for Congress again — this time to challenge a Republican congressman in New York.

“Tonight, I want to announce that I will be returning to the arena of politics and challenging Nick for the battle over #NY1,” Santos wrote on X, referring to GOP Rep. Nick LaLota. “I look forward to debating him on the issues and on his weak record as a Republican. The fight for our majority is imperative for the survival of the country.”……

CNN) — Former GOP Rep. George Santos, who was expelled from the House last year and is facing federal charges, announced Thursday night that he’s running for Congress again — this time to challenge a Republican congressman in New York.

“Tonight, I want to announce that I will be returning to the arena of politics and challenging Nick for the battle over #NY1,” Santos wrote on X, referring to GOP Rep. Nick LaLota. “I look forward to debating him on the issues and on his weak record as a Republican. The fight for our majority is imperative for the survival of the country.”……

If they elect that idiot, they deserve what they get.

Former U.S. Rep. George Santos of New York said Friday that he will leave the Republican Party and run as an independent in a bid to return to Congress after having been expelled while facing federal fraud charges.

In social media postings, Santos criticized Friday’s vote by the GOP-controlled House of Representatives to approve a $1.2 trillion package of spending bills.

“After today’s embarrassing showing in the house I have reflected and decided that I can no longer be part of the Republican Party,” Santos said on X, formerly known as Twitter. “The Republican Party continues to lie and swindle its voter base. I in good conscience cannot affiliate myself with a party that stands for nothing and falls for everything.”…….

Former U.S. Rep. George Santos of New York said Friday that he will leave the Republican Party and run as an independent in a bid to return to Congress after having been expelled while facing federal fraud charges.

In social media postings, Santos criticized Friday’s vote by the GOP-controlled House of Representatives to approve a $1.2 trillion package of spending bills.

“After today’s embarrassing showing in the house I have reflected and decided that I can no longer be part of the Republican Party,” Santos said on X, formerly known as Twitter. “The Republican Party continues to lie and swindle its voter base. I in good conscience cannot affiliate myself with a party that stands for nothing and falls for everything.”…….

How is this ridiculous weasel not in jail?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom