Election results are starting to post... (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

crosswatt

Reaction score
    The Kentucky governor race is so super close with 96% of precincts reporting. It's around a 12,000 vote lead for the Democratic challenger.

In really shocking news (sarcasm for those unaware) Democrats officially take over Va.

Reeves is leading in Mississippi in the early going 54% to 43%.

In really shocking news (sarcasm for those unaware) Democrats officially take over Va.
    I'm so unsettled by this. Like, the GOP has lost it's collective mind, but a divided government that requires compromise to function is always best for the populace. In my uneducated opinion anyway.

That is insane. Like how.

From what I've seen on the interwebs tonight he wasn't liked. His approval was around 30% , want to say cut teacher pensions and basically called kids who didn't go to school during an ice storm lil bitches. I really couldn't find any thing good about him.

Though every other R did good from what I've heard. Also the L candidate took almost 30k votes

Did it before Popeye's in case I won and got recalled or impeached
    I know how crazy you are and still would have voted for your candidacy, so your seat is probably safe.

Reading some analytics that the VA house of delegates may not be as big a slam dunk for the Democrats as previously thought.

Reading some analytics that the VA house of delegates may not be as big a slam dunk for the Democrats as previously thought.

I would honestly be surprised at that. I'd actually be shocked if a R won any thing tonight.

I would honestly be surprised at that. I'd actually be shocked if a R won any thing tonight.

This dude wrote a prediction model and is testing it out live tonight. It's interesting to see where it has things going.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom