Election Certification Tracker (Update: All 50 States and DC have certified) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

superchuck500

U.S. Blues
    Reaction score
    As states complete their review and certification process, track their progress here.

Note: DC has also certified.

Here's a tracker to verify:

This article gives more info about each state's process:

Last edited:
    While I appreciate the tracker, is there one that lists the dates they each have to be certified by? I'm wanting to know when the next bunch of certifications can be expected.

While I appreciate the tracker, is there one that lists the dates they each have to be certified by? I'm wanting to know when the next bunch of certifications can be expected.

1605551722019.png

1605551743652.png

OK, so basically we have to deal with this silliness until Dec. 1st then we can start a legit transition.
    Actually, electors don't meet to vote until 12/14. I won't rest easy until all the electors have voted. I wouldn't hold it beyond republicans to try something dishonest at that vote.

Actually, electors don't meet to vote until 12/14. I won't rest easy until all the electors have voted. I wouldn't hold it beyond republicans to try something dishonest at that vote.

I agree. If Republicans are still saying it's unclear who won on Dec. 2nd I think it's safe to say Houston, we have a problem.

I agree. If Republicans are still saying it's unclear who won on Dec. 2nd I think it's safe to say Houston, we have a problem.

Heck, I'd say that's the case after the 23rd because if Pennsylvania is certified and nothing else changes, the outcome should be obvious to even the Trump loyalists.

Heck, I'd say that's the case after the 23rd because if Pennsylvania is certified and nothing else changes, the outcome should be obvious to even the Trump loyalists.
    It will NEVER be obvious to the cult. He's been programming them for 5+ years that the only way he loses an election is if it's rigged. Now, he'll just say "see, told you it was rigged" and they'll eat it up with a spoon. However, unlike a lot of my friends, I do think that he'll leave. He won't invite Biden to the white house, he won't attend the inauguration and he won't be there to welcome Biden before or after the inauguration. But he will go, announcing a 2024 run on his way out the door. He'll also be a rally machine for probably six months or so while he pouts. He's gotta have that adoration from the cult.

It will NEVER be obvious to the cult. He's been programming them for 5+ years that the only way he loses an election is if it's rigged. Now, he'll just say "see, told you it was rigged" and they'll eat it up with a spoon. However, unlike a lot of my friends, I do think that he'll leave. He won't invite Biden to the white house, he won't attend the inauguration and he won't be there to welcome Biden before or after the inauguration. But he will go, announcing a 2024 run on his way out the door. He'll also be a rally machine for probably six months or so while he pouts. He's gotta have that adoration from the cult.

Yeah, I meant more of the Trump loyalists in Congress than the general population.

They actually vote on 12/14. Here's the full timeline:

-Nov. 4 through Dec. 11: States Certify Results. State by state, on-going. Note that some states have already missed their deadlines.

-December 8: Federal "Safe Harbor" Deadline: This attempts (with some gaps) to keep election disputes in states from going past December 8, so that the electoral votes can be timely.

-December 14: Electors vote in their states.

-December 23: All electoral votes must be certified to the requisite federal offices.

-January 6: Joint session to count electoral votes and declare result.

-January 20: Inauguration.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom